Ukraine is a WWIII powder keg

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Here is one the sources that you now agree with. Only they were singing a different tune in 2014.

And what of war crimes being committed by Russia? You'd prefer to ignore those.

Putin is a dictator. He rules Russia like a dictator. He is a murderer and he was a murderer before Ukraine ever became a problem for him.

Gary K

Banned
And what of war crimes being committed by Russia? You'd prefer to ignore those.

Putin is a dictator. He rules Russia like a dictator. He is a murderer and he was a murderer before Ukraine ever became a problem for him.
Do you really think I'd post that if I wasn't committed to truth? You're the ones that have no commitment to truth. You're the ones that make the entire story Russia bad Ukraine good.

Gary K

Banned
Here is more on today's Ukraine from the mouths of the residents themselves.

So you find it unremarkable that organizations that just a few years ago were telling the truth about the Nazis in Ukraine won't even mention the story of the absolute evil these nazis were committing today and have now completely abandoned any objectivity and are screaming Russia bad 24/7. Yeah. Nothing suspicious in that.

Gary K

Banned
How about they're both bad but Russia is worse.
That's ridiculous coming from your accusations. These Nazis are killing their own people and have been for years. Anyone who shows any sympathy for the Russian cause there is hunted down and at a minimum tortured, and more commonly killed. And that's what they do to their own people. And you find them supportable and think you are supporting the Ukrainian people by supporting these insane murderers of Ukrainian citizens?

Try reading up on both sides of the question. Stop believing pure propaganda.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
And you find them supportable and think you are supporting the Ukrainian people by supporting these insane murderers of Ukrainian citizens?
Haven't you seen the videos of Russian jets shooting missiles at apartment buildings and bombing civilian infrastructure throughout Ukraine?

You're nuts.

Gary K

Banned
Yeah. I love all the stories showing the truth about Ukrainians killing Ukrainians for the last eight years. Balanced coverage? Right? No way there is unbalanced propaganda coming from the BBC or the rest of the mockingbird media. They tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :rolleyes:

You now know that is a lie and that all the rest of the mocking bird media is lying to you also.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Yeah. I love all the stories showing the truth about Ukrainians killing Ukrainians for the last eight years. Balanced coverage? Right? No way there is unbalanced propaganda coming from the BBC or the rest of the mockingbird media. They tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. :rolleyes:

You now know that is a lie and that all the rest of the mocking bird media is lying to you also.
Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Gary K

Banned
Denial is not a river in Egypt.
LOL. There you go again swimming as hard as you can go down the river of denial. No matter how much evidence you see that conflicts with your media programming you will cling to it with everything you have. No denial of your programming allowed. No acknowledgement of history and facts allowed.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
There's a lot of history in the world that is still playing out. My best friend in high school was the child of immigrant parents from Ukraine. The mother came over as a young child in the late 20s with her parents. The father had come over as an older teen immediately after World War II. He had been interred in German work camps - not concentration camps. After the war he made it from refugee camp to refugee camp, crossed the iron curtain and made his way to Britain and eventually to my hometown in America. He struggled all his life with alcoholism and what I now realize was PTSD but until his death he had a visceral hatred for Russians and Germans. I remember his wife, my friend's mother once, the only time I heard anger or bitterness in her voice, mentioning Cossacks, a genetic memory I'm sure she got from her parents who got it from theirs.

There is a significant degree of resentment in China still held from the days of the Opium Wars, which we are seeing today almost 200 years later in the current Chinese governments disinterest in controlling the fentanyl trade.

And in my backyard there is still a strong sentiment of Quebec separatism that flares up occasionally, resentment lingering still from that fateful night 263 years ago when Wolfe's men prevailed on the Plains of Abraham

Gary K

Banned
There's a lot of history in the world that is still playing out. My best friend in high school was the child of immigrant parents from Ukraine. The mother came over as a young child in the late 20s with her parents. The father had come over as an older teen immediately after World War II. He had been interred in German work camps - not concentration camps. After the war he made it from refugee camp to refugee camp, crossed the iron curtain and made his way to Britain and eventually to my hometown in America. He struggled all his life with alcoholism and what I now realize was PTSD but until his death he had a visceral hatred for Russians and Germans. I remember his wife, my friend's mother once, the only time I heard anger or bitterness in her voice, mentioning Cossacks, a genetic memory I'm sure she got from her parents who got it from theirs.

There is a significant degree of resentment in China still held from the days of the Opium Wars, which we are seeing today almost 200 years later in the current Chinese governments disinterest in controlling the fentanyl trade.

And in my backyard there is still a strong sentiment of Quebec separatism that flares up occasionally, resentment lingering still from that fateful night 263 years ago when Wolfe's men prevailed on the Plains of Abraham
Good post.

One thing that I would point out is that the British were much more involved in the opium trade/wars than the US was. That's how the Brit's got control of Hong Kong.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
I try to follow your links @ffreeloader but I think to myself, before I go looking at something on, quote-unquote "odysee.com" I'm going to check the Democrats' New York Times, and the Republicans' Wall Street Journal, and then something foreign like Financial Times, or something non-partisan like Associated Press. After I see that all of these outlets are publishing the same story in broad strokes, I . . . completely lose any interest in seeing what they're saying at, quote-unquote "odysee.com"

Those people are worse than "busch league" if they were ballplayers. It's not to say they couldn't crack a case here and there, but even if they do, the outlets mentioned above would all tell me about it. I don't have to digitally sift through feces, to look for a pearl that very well might not even be in there, when the NYT, WSJ, FT, AP are all getting paid to do that for me. Let them get their hands all skubalon-y. They'll holler if there's a pearl in there.

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Meanwhile, someone's lighting up right in front of a powder keg

Putin is a Fool of Biblical Proportions.
Maybe this is a way out for everybody. Maybe this is a chip we can negotiate with. Maybe we say, "Get the ... get out of Ukraine, and we'll deny Finland's NATO application." Finland's going to make it official real soon. So it will become any day now real. Tell Putin the Putatively Braindead that we'll tell Finland "No thank you", if he withdraws his military.

Maybe he bites.