Ukraine is a WWIII powder keg

Right Divider

Body part
Respectfully disagreeing with you. Only one party is 100 % guilty. My hopes is that every Russian butcher is obliterated along with Putin.
Even this nice guy?
3186772485_e5b25dac48_b.jpg

marke

Yeah but that happened in the buildup to WWI and to WWII too. You can't just parachute out of things because your pet eschatological theory seems like it's coming true. He's going to come in the clouds, when He does come. And He's going to come like a thief in the night. You just need to keep on preparing, preparation for the Day, that's the lesson from the Gospels, that's His lesson, be prepared, Boy Scouts.

Stay with us. Stay in this. We need to continue to fight against evil here and now, and not think that evil will soon be taken care of by not us. That may happen, that may not happen, but usually when I think "thief in the night", I don't think the night He's coming, that people are like, "He's coming tonight." I think He's going to come like a real thief in the night. Like no one expects Him. Not even Ffreeloader.
Don't worry. I'm not chickening out of the fight.

Gary K

Banned
Even assuming this is all true, Putin could have taken some military action against Ukraine short of a full-scale invasion. There is no justification for what is happening there now. Too many innocent people on both sides are being harmed.
You are an idiot as your beliefs ignore reality. Before Russia invaded they said they were going to do exactly what they have done. They have kept their word. If they had desired to completely wipe out Ukraine they would have done so very easily as they had destroyed the Ukrainian army's ability to resist within the first few days. You doubt that? Look at all the money and arms Biden has sent them and they are still clamoring for more and unable to push the Russians back.

The US has said we aren't fighting to win but just to weaken Russia. The US will fight to the last Ukrainian. We don't care about the Ukrainians any more than we cared about the South Vietnamese, the Cambodians, The South Koreans, the Muslims of the Middle East, etc.... We were their "friends" when we had something to gain by "liberating" them but afterwards? We haven't done anything but help destroy their sovereignty, culture, independence and self respect.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You are an idiot as your beliefs ignore reality... If they had desired to completely wipe out Ukraine they would have done so very easily as they had destroyed the Ukrainian army's ability to resist within the first few days. You doubt that?
Of course I doubt that. Putin greatly miscalculated the Ukrainian ability to resist. This has been a massive intelligence failure on Russia's part and their losses have been huge as a consequence. You doubt that? Here's proof:

Look at all the money and arms Biden has sent them and they are still clamoring for more and unable to push the Russians back.
They can't push the Russians back? Buddy, Putin expected the Russian military to run over Ukraine in a matter of days, but the Ukrainians were able to push the Russians back. Do you really think that Putin knew this would drag on into a protracted war? And when the dust settles from Russia's massive military losses, the international sanctions, etc., Russia will be a third-rate country. Sure, they'll still have their nukes, but that's it!

The US will fight to the last Ukrainian.
Ukrainians will fight to the last Ukrainian. That is their choice. We're just helping them out any way we can.

We don't care about the Ukrainians
Speak for yourself, boy. Actually, you already have: We certainly know that you don't care about the Ukrainians.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You are an idiot as your beliefs ignore reality. Before Russia invaded they said they were going to do exactly what they have done. They have kept their word. If they had desired to completely wipe out Ukraine they would have done so very easily as they had destroyed the Ukrainian army's ability to resist within the first few days. You doubt that? Look at all the money and arms Biden has sent them and they are still clamoring for more and unable to push the Russians back.

The US has said we aren't fighting to win but just to weaken Russia. The US will fight to the last Ukrainian. We don't care about the Ukrainians any more than we cared about the South Vietnamese, the Cambodians, The South Koreans, the Muslims of the Middle East, etc.... We were their "friends" when we had something to gain by "liberating" them but afterwards? We haven't done anything but help destroy their sovereignty, culture, independence and self respect.
best estimates are that "tens of thousands" of ukrainians and Russians have died in this war.

Compare that to the more than 107,000 Americans who have died from drug overdoses in 2021, largely due to Joe's open borders

Gary K

Banned
best estimates are that "tens of thousands" of ukrainians and Russians have died in this war.

Compare that to the more than 107,000 Americans who have died from drug overdoses in 2021, largely due to Joe's open borders
If you choose to believe our lying media and Biden and company on Russian casualties. They are both known to be highly reliable truth tellers. Right? They would never mislead us about anything.

Sorry, but their history of lying precludes me from believing anything they say. It's been nothing but lying from both for a long time.

Hoping

Banned
Interesting. Your point of view is certainly communistic and with your username, Ho Ping, I could have sworn you were Chinese.
If living in equity with my brothers and sisters in Christ sounds like communism, it is the only pure form of communal living.
Worldly communism is slavery to a state.

ok doser

If you choose to believe our lying media and Biden and company on Russian casualties. They are both known to be highly reliable truth tellers. Right? They would never mislead us about anything.

Sorry, but their history of lying precludes me from believing anything they say. It's been nothing but lying from both for a long time.
I picked a random Google search answer. No idea where it was sourced.

Gary K

Banned
If living in equity with my brothers and sisters in Christ sounds like communism, it is the only pure form of communal living.
Worldly communism is slavery to a state.

Right. You deny the media ever lies to you about anything. That means you believe their stories on transgenderism, pedophilia, homosexuality, and that the Bible is hate speech. What a commitment to truth.

Hoping

Banned
Right. You deny the media ever lies to you about anything. That means you believe their stories on transgenderism, pedophilia, homosexuality, and that the Bible is hate speech. What a commitment to truth.
I fail to see how that connects to my post.
You will need to show where I said that, as I don't agree with it.

Gary K

Banned

ok doser

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Oh yeah. History, CIA documentation, signed treaties, and much more hoodwinked me.
You're hoodwinked all right, you're supporting Putin the Patent Idiot. By "skillfully" avoiding being "hoodwinked" by your own country's own two political parties (that actually win elections), you're instead now stumping for Putin the Enormous Fool. How clever of you to hide from your own country and run right into the arms of Putin the Ignoble Moron.

History: Russians and Ukrainians have been politically united for a long time, but also history: Ukrainians have been resisting Russian union since going back to the Soviet era.

Here's a clue. You're no Democrat. Yes Republicans are a big tent, but that's how we get a seat at the table. The table where all the most important matters get decided. Like what kind of Supreme Court justices we're going to have.
Funny how facts are so evil they deceive me. :ROFLMAO:
You're probably just incorrigibly stubborn. Whenever you do come around, I expect big things from you.
And distrusting people who lie to me is just plain old stupidity. :rolleyes:
Everybody lies, where a lie is something that isn't in all ways 100% the truth, iow it happens all the time by accident, let alone the relatively fewer times that it's deliberate.

But besides that, and I learned this from my poker playing days, just keep your hands on your wallet. If it looks OK, you know you might be wrong, so keep your hands on your wallet. "Trust but verify," President Reagan said.
I understand what your meaning is. If I don't join the liars bandwagon I just don't fit in with them.
Your vote is valuable. For a presidential election, with maybe 270,000,000 possible votes, the two major campaigns budgets value it at a few dollars anyway, if you want to give it a monetary value, but you're just throwing it in the garbage, to not be either a Democrat or Republican. You're by proxy casting your vote, basically, you're just trusting literally all of the rest of us to vote for you, when you throw away your vote on someone who's not going to win because they're not in one of the two parties who actually wins elections here.

Even Congressman Ron Paul eventually figured this out, after running as a Libertarian he sided with the Republicans, and why? primarily? Because he sure was no Democrat, and neither are you.
Odd how eager you are to fit within that group. Why so eager to sell out any and all integrity you've ever possessed?
I sell out for the Constitution. That thing needs to be revered like how the crown jewels are revered. Right now, with the types of judges and justices that Democrats support, approve, endorse, nominate, appoint, confirm, hire, that party treats the crown jewels like rhinestones.
What is it you get in return? Nuclear war. Oh how desirable a reward for joining the liars club.
Lasting peace and prosperity and happiness and goodness. Utopia.

Gary K

Banned
Of course I doubt that. Putin greatly miscalculated the Ukrainian ability to resist. This has been a massive intelligence failure on Russia's part and their losses have been huge as a consequence. You doubt that? Here's proof:

They can't push the Russians back? Buddy, Putin expected the Russian military to run over Ukraine in a matter of days, but the Ukrainians were able to push the Russians back. Do you really think that Putin knew this would drag on into a protracted war? And when the dust settles from Russia's massive military losses, the international sanctions, etc., Russia will be a third-rate country. Sure, they'll still have their nukes, but that's it!

Ukrainians will fight to the last Ukrainian. That is their choice. We're just helping them out any way we can.

Speak for yourself, boy. Actually, you already have: We certainly know that you don't care about the Ukrainians.
Here is one the sources that you now agree with. Only they were singing a different tune in 2014.