Ukraine Crisis

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
this is what I get when I copy the link :unsure:

http://Analyzing the U.S. and NATO Presence in Ukraine – After Leaked Document Surfaces from Department of Defense
Weird. I'm getting...

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The big news? On Thursday, the FBI arrested an Air National Guard airman from Massachusetts, really a 21-year-old kid, for leaking top-secret military intelligence documents on a Discord server which got out and, well…

Jack Teixeira Is Not a Hero, But…

Look, what was in those intelligence files is terrible stuff that the American public almost certainly deserves to know.

For example, the fact that there are U.S. servicemen on the ground in Ukraine, even if they’re just there trying to play watchdog for our military aid getting to the battlefront, is a big deal. That shouldn’t be covered up, and it’s probably something a whole lot meatier than the media will play it as — particularly if there was no congressional authorization, public or otherwise, for them to be there.

The battlefield attrition assessments that had Ukraine absorbing losses five times those of the Russians so far, and judging the war as a bloody stalemate that the Ukrainians can’t win on their own even with maximum U.S. aid? That’s also something we as the public ought to know.

Let’s face it — we’re more than $80 billion into this thing and the leak of those documents is probably the first real bit of truth we’ve been told about this war we’re paying for. The picture those files paint is of our money being increasingly wasted on something that puts us in more danger rather than less, and for nothing. We all know that the war is going to end at the negotiating table, yet it’s the Biden administration primarily standing in the way.

But for the leak of those documents by Teixeira, the airman gamer, we wouldn’t be able to have this discussion with these facts at hand.

That doesn’t change the fact that we can’t have kids from the Air National Guard dropping top-secret files on gamer chatrooms to impress their dorky pals. That has to be prosecuted and punished.
One of two things is true about Teixeira, and we’ll find out eventually. Either he’s a conscientious young man who’s willing to go to prison for his country in hopes of staving off our potentially calamitous involvement in a hot war with Russia, or he’s a low-grade moron who thinks he can get away with vomiting national secrets onto public servers to impress his fellow gamer geeks.

Maybe the truth is in the middle. Nobody’s pure of motive at 21, regardless of what the movies say.

ok doser

@annabenedetti

Any comments?
It's your thread.
You were gung-ho about it for months. Now that it's being proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that just like with covid and immunizations and covid treatments you were lied to because the government and the mainstream media knew that you were a gullible fool, you have nothing to say?

Last edited:

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Look, what was in those intelligence files is terrible stuff that the American public almost certainly deserves to know.
The national liberal media: "Don't look at what was in those files! That’s not even a story the public should concern themselves with. Look only at the leaker. He was probably a Trump supporter. Bad leaker. Bad! Remember, whatever you do, do not look at the contents of the files that got leaked! Instead, look at this shiny object over here!"

ok doser

The national liberal media: "Don't look at what was in those files! That’s not even a story the public should concern themselves with. Look only at the leaker. He was probably a Trump supporter. Bad leaker. Bad! Remember, whatever you do, do not look at the contents of the files that got leaked!"
We live in clown world

way 2 go

Yesterday evening, the Wall Street Journal ran an utterly fabulous monstrosity of a story headlined, “Air Guardsman Arrested in Connection With Leaked Documents.”

In a story so moronic that it is painful to have to write about it (they’re practically daring me to use the ‘r’ word, and I’ll do it, just try me), the 100% government-controlled, perfectly useless, heinously criminal corporate media was made out to be the hero of the evolving narrative. As I type this, I can feel the IQ points storming out of my cranium in a huff, bags hastily packed, irate at just being asked to consider this ridiculous fairy tale sufficiently credible to even make fun of it. It’s the kind of story I would usually blithely ignore, except that a hastily-assembled taradiddle like this one evidences a historic, narrative-wrecking goof up of Bidenic proportions.

As Tennyson used to say about the poor doomed soldiers of the Light Brigade, not though the soldier knew, someone, somewhere, had blundered.

And how.

Even more insanely, the New York Times took credit for finding Texiera. It ran a story yesterday headlined, “Inside the Hunt for the Discord Leaker, and Twitter Chaos Updates.” The sub-headlined bragged, “How Times journalists tracked down the alleged leaker of military intelligence.”

The Times apparently even helped with the arrest, “gathering” around arresting FBI agents:

According to the breathless media reports, in the speediest investigation in history, by crack investigative journalists sprinting past law enforcement, diligent New York Times sleuths supposedly nabbed the Minecraft Papers leaker — who allegedly had physical access to top-secret, print-only documents from five different intelligence agencies — who was promptly taken down in a massive FBI raid.

The devilish traitor — definitely NOT a whistleblower exposing official White House lies, no, never, this is NOT like the Pentagon Papers at all, how dare you, do you love Putin or something? — is supposed to be a 21-year-old part-time member of the Air National Guard and video game aficionado.

I hardly know where to start with this ridiculous buffoonery. We are meant to believe that a junior Air National Guardsman somehow collected top-secret documents from multiple highest-level intelligence sources and then plunked them onto his Minecraft video game server for no reason whatsoever. And then somehow the New York Times, which still can’t even find Antifa or ActBlue, somehow traced the leak all the way back to Texiera before the FBI, CIA, DoD, NSA, and everyone else who was looking for him.

Still — all of of this crack reporting blindly ignores the plain fact that Texiera — if he really was the leaker, and regardless of how virtuous he is or isn’t — is actually a hero who apparently single-handedly uncovered the U.S. government’s illegal secret proxy war and top officials’ countless lies to Congress and the American people.

Can someone remind me how you spell “patsy?”

ok doser

Yesterday evening, the Wall Street Journal ran an utterly fabulous monstrosity of a story headlined, “Air Guardsman Arrested in Connection With Leaked Documents.”

In a story so moronic that it is painful to have to write about it (they’re practically daring me to use the ‘r’ word, and I’ll do it, just try me), the 100% government-controlled, perfectly useless, heinously criminal corporate media was made out to be the hero of the evolving narrative. As I type this, I can feel the IQ points storming out of my cranium in a huff, bags hastily packed, irate at just being asked to consider this ridiculous fairy tale sufficiently credible to even make fun of it. It’s the kind of story I would usually blithely ignore, except that a hastily-assembled taradiddle like this one evidences a historic, narrative-wrecking goof up of Bidenic proportions.

As Tennyson used to say about the poor doomed soldiers of the Light Brigade, not though the soldier knew, someone, somewhere, had blundered.

And how.

Even more insanely, the New York Times took credit for finding Texiera. It ran a story yesterday headlined, “Inside the Hunt for the Discord Leaker, and Twitter Chaos Updates.” The sub-headlined bragged, “How Times journalists tracked down the alleged leaker of military intelligence.”

The Times apparently even helped with the arrest, “gathering” around arresting FBI agents:

According to the breathless media reports, in the speediest investigation in history, by crack investigative journalists sprinting past law enforcement, diligent New York Times sleuths supposedly nabbed the Minecraft Papers leaker — who allegedly had physical access to top-secret, print-only documents from five different intelligence agencies — who was promptly taken down in a massive FBI raid.

The devilish traitor — definitely NOT a whistleblower exposing official White House lies, no, never, this is NOT like the Pentagon Papers at all, how dare you, do you love Putin or something? — is supposed to be a 21-year-old part-time member of the Air National Guard and video game aficionado.

I hardly know where to start with this ridiculous buffoonery. We are meant to believe that a junior Air National Guardsman somehow collected top-secret documents from multiple highest-level intelligence sources and then plunked them onto his Minecraft video game server for no reason whatsoever. And then somehow the New York Times, which still can’t even find Antifa or ActBlue, somehow traced the leak all the way back to Texiera before the FBI, CIA, DoD, NSA, and everyone else who was looking for him.

Still — all of of this crack reporting blindly ignores the plain fact that Texiera — if he really was the leaker, and regardless of how virtuous he is or isn’t — is actually a hero who apparently single-handedly uncovered the U.S. government’s illegal secret proxy war and top officials’ countless lies to Congress and the American people.

Can someone remind me how you spell “patsy?”
Nothing must interfere with the flow of the American taxpayers earnings to the corrupt government of Ukraine **

** Through the companies of the military industrial complex ***

*** Don't forget the 10% cut to the big guy

way 2 go

Head of Russia's most prominent mercenary firm Wagner Group, Yevgeny Prigozhin, has issued an unexpected call for the Kremlin to declare an end of the war in order to consolidate territory already gained.

A Friday statement by Prigozhin released by his press service suggested it's time to declare 'victory' and to focus on fully establishing Russian control over the occupied territories of Ukraine.

"For the authorities [of the Russian Federation – ed.] and for society as a whole, it is necessary to put some kind of bold full stop in the ‘special military operation’," the Wagner chief said [emphasis ours].

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Here! Here!