Ukraine Crisis

Hoping

Banned
I left no such thing out of any "formula" and you've had no salient answer to any of the points. Telling that you'd stay inside when you're condemning others for not going outside in freezing temperatures to escape their homes even before there was actual danger going on.
We are failing to connect.
Maybe next time we will see some other topic the same way.

Hoping

Banned
Maybe Lazarus should have gotten off the streets instead of begging for scraps of food as well?
Jesus' parables served a purpose, and getting out of the way of a Russian steam roller could actually be likened to Lazarus should have made better choices during his parabolic (?) life.
Thanks for making me think about how good God is.
Thanks !

Arthur Brain

A former US ambassador to Ukraine said the war is an 'unmitigated disaster' for Putin. John Herbst said Russia "suffered" in part due to "the very strong response of a united West."

It has been, both militarily and strategically. A complete underestimation of Ukrainian resolve and Western unity in opposition. A complete overestimation in the effectiveness of military equipment and forces deployed, many of which weren't trained or made aware. Also economically and hopefully this will be the one to put the utmost pressure on Russia's regime. It's only a matter of time before the support of wealthy Russian oligarchs get fed up once their luxury yachts and opulent lifestyles have been kicked into touch for so long. Putin doesn't care about average Russian people obviously but homegrown opposition will hopefully mount along with everything else.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Jesus' parables served a purpose, and getting out of the way of a Russian steam roller could actually be likened to Lazarus should have made better choices during his parabolic (?) life.
Thanks for making me think about how good God is.
Thanks !
He is great! 😁

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
You left one key ingredient out of the "formula".
Faith in God.
If God lets me know there is a tiger out side, I'm staying inside.
Out of the 13 apostles, 12 were executed. Did they not have faith in God?