uh oh canada :(

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Guns Must Not Be Used For Self-Defense, Canada’s Trudeau Insists​

Guns are for hunting and target practice, but never for self defense, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said this week, continuing his crusade against firearms.

Trudeau, who is pushing a sweeping measure aimed at freezing the sale, purchase, or transfer of handguns in Canada, told the Pod Save America podcast his country takes a completely different view of firearms than its southern neighbor. No one in Canada has a right to defend themselves, their family or their property with a firearm, Trudeau declared.

“We have a culture where the difference is: Guns can be used for hunting or for sport shooting in Canada – and there are lots of gun owners, and they’re mostly law-respecting and law-abiding – but you can’t use a gun for self-protection in Canada,” Trudeau said. “That’s not a right that you have in the Constitution or anywhere else.”

Gary K

Banned
New Canadian company celebrates being able to make 9000 metric tons of food from bugs.

What I will do is just say no to bugs.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

"The issue with the Most Wanted List is that the suspects on it are overwhemingly people of colour."

No, the issue is not that the suspects are people of color. That's just a symptom.

The REAL issue is that the laws are unjust, and that people are too on-edge about racial matters to think clearly.

Stupid doesn't make you sin, but sin makes you stupid, which is clearly why these idiots can't figure out why the list shows more people of color.

way 2 go

New Canadian company celebrates being able to make 9000 metric tons of food from bugs.

What I will do is just say no to bugs.

well maybe they will just happen to have a meat shortage
you know like the baby formula shortage that got mothers to try lab created breast milk

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20220702_143156.jpg

Canadian woman, stay away from me
Canadian woman, mama let me be
Don't come a hangin' around my door
I don't want to see your face no more
I got more important things to do
Than spend my time growin' old with you
Now woman, I said stay away
Canadian woman, listen what I say

(With apologies to Burton Cummings)