ECT uh oh Another verse where Paul says he destroyed the church of God !

Danoh

I didn't say they were.

You said baptism was part of the law.

That's not true. Baptism was never part of the law, which is why the word "baptize" cannot be found in the OT.

You'll have to come up with a better basis for an assertion than the obvious incompetence that is concluding a thing on the basis of one word, phrase, and or passage.

In this, you end up no better off in the supposed understanding of one thing or another than anyone else on TOL, who goes by that practice.

john w

Hall of Fame

JW's only problem is he needs to get saved and follow Jesus not Bullinger and Stam.

"follow Jesus"-raise the dead, be baptized to fulfill all righteousness,heal the sick, make the blind see, restore limbs, go to Jerusalem 3 times/year, show yourself to a Levitical priest and offer the gift that Moses commanded, cast out devils, drink poison for a refreshment, pick up deadly snakes......

Fraud. Poser. Get saved, Elymas, the sorcerer/devil child, teen wolfie..

dodge

The word church is an English word that is not a translation of the original Greek word Ekklesia.

At Antioch the disciples were first called Messiants and not christians.

Paul never added anyone to the ecclesia and in this matter who better to quote than Paul:

"I have planted, Apollos watered; but Elohim gave the increase."

EK kLESIA IS USED SEVERAL WAYS IN SCRIPTURE: Depends on context and in the context of the verse they were added to the B.O.C.

in a Christian sense
an assembly of Christians gathered for worship in a religious meeting
a company of Christian, or of those who, hoping for eternal salvation through Jesus Christ, observe their own religious rites, hold their own religious meetings, and manage their own affairs, according to regulations prescribed for the body for order's sake
those who anywhere, in a city, village, constitute such a company and are united into one body
the whole body of Christians scattered throughout the earth
the assembly of faithful Christians already dead and received into heaven

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

The law was preached until John the Baptist. Then it was the Kingdom of God that was preached, NOT the law.

Nope. You spammed that one trick pony verse, in isolation, as usual, punk, and mistinterpreted, and deleted the OT.

The law was preached throughout all of in Matthew-John, deceiver.

Of course Pentecost was part of the law....Of course the law was part of the OC...The OC did not end until AD 70 and was followed and taught in Acts....The Lord Jesus taught believers to keep the law in Acts...

Craigie: The LORD God, the Lord Jesus Christ, taught the children of Israel, through Moses, the law.....The Lord Jesus Christ kept the law, but never taught a law He kept in Matthew-John, even though He only spoke God the Father's words, which included the law, and the law ended with John the B., but the Lord never taught it, even though all his followers attempted to, but the law was "resurrected" after the cross, and died again in AD 70, and everyone that kept the law in the OT, which included Mt.-John "pre-cross," were free agents, as no one taught them to keep the law, except perhaps the Levites.

This is what his demonic Preterism/AD 70-sm taught him.

Now, Craigie-tell everyone to be water baptized, to be saved, because you obviously assert that baptism was NT, not OC/part of the law. Tell everyone to be water baptized, like the Lord, "to fulfill all righteusness."

Go head, little chin deceiver.
The law was preached until John the Baptist.Then it was the Kingdom of God that was preached, NOT the law.

Catch that demonic contradiction, Grimm's fairy tale, audience? He says that the Lord Jesus Christ never taught the law, asserts that the law was taught until John, but will not identify whose marching orders was it to to teach/keep the law until it allegedly ended at John, or whose marching orders was it to reinstitute it/keep the law in early Acts,as it was resurrected,until it allegedly ended in AD 70.

Let me guess:the Levites...

The law ended at the cross.......The law was nailed to the cross...

Vs.

The OC continued until AD 70....Of course Pentecost was part of the law as observed in Acts....Of course the law was part of the OC.....

The punk can't keep his AD 70-ism/Preterism story/invention straight.

dodge

Quit using my directive, plagiarizing me, teen wolf.I am forever saved, you wicked teenage wolf, devil child, and you are grinding your teeth, as you read this, Gomer. You're no former Marine, you poser-YOU LIED.

Google a DD-214 that would be the only place you ever see one retard. I have mine do you have yours ?

LOL, I know you almost became a Marine then wimped out. The Corps does not take she men you could not have make the cut.

john w

Hall of Fame
Maybe he doesn't know that you are a dance director?

That's cute, gay boy. And maybe he does not know that you are gay, a sodomite, which you admitted to me, in 2 email's, propositioning me, you having man crushes on dispie men, partly explaining your obsession, and tried to set me up with your wife, in Dallas 2/3 years ago. And maybe he does not know that you are an unemployed infidel, and that I pay more in taxes, in my job as a stock trader,than the amount you draw in unemployment.

Craigie: What's a stock, IRA, 401(K)....? Where are my food stamps...?

Loser-even you know it, Craigie, as you "dance" with your future "domestic partner" candidates, sweetie.

dodge

He lied about being a Marine Veteran. We should call some real Marines and see what they want to do about it

PJ, I reported both you and JW'S posts. I can PROVE I was in the Marine Corps. So as usual you and JW have PROVEN yourselves to be LIARS AGAIN.

dodge

Quit using my directive, plagiarizing me, teen wolf.I am forever saved, you wicked teenage wolf, devil child, and you are grinding your teeth, as you read this, Gomer. You're no former Marine, you poser-YOU LIED.

Post reported there skippy I can PROVE I was in the Marine Corps, which proves you to be a LIAR.

john w

Hall of Fame
Google a DD-214 that would be the only place you ever see one retard. I have mine do you have yours ?

LOL, I know you almost became a Marine then wimped out. The Corps does not take she men you could not have make the cut.

You're a teenie bob sissy, never were a Marine, teen wolf, as no former Marine acts like the snotty brat that you are, having tantrums, and resists authority,as you do, you demonic troll.

Your Sgt, Carter drill instructor/boss, to you, Elymas: I want you to....That is an order.

You: Wah, wah, wah......No!!!!!! I only "follow the Commander-In-Chief, the President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You snotty little punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Post reported there skippy I can PROVE I was in the Marine Corps, which proves you to be a LIAR.

No, you can't. You are a sissy, a teenie bop, you troll, and like Tet., probably unemployed, you piece of demonic trash.

Get saved, Elymas. Wolf.

dodge

You're a teenie bob sissy, never were a Marine, teen wolf, as no former Marine acts like the snotty brat that you are, having tantrums, and resists authority,as you do, you demonic troll.

Your Sgt, Carter drill instructor/boss, to you, Elymas: I want you to....That is an order.

You: Wah, wah, wah......No!!!!!! I only "follow the Commander-In-Chief, the President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your snotty little punk.

You nothing more than a lost liar with NO honor, morals,and or ethics as you prove over and over again.

You might want to get saved there little boy eternity is a long time.

Like I said I can PROVE I was in the Corps , which means you are a liar !

john w

Hall of Fame

Oh, you reported me, did you, "Marine?" You'd get beat up, if you tried that in the Marines, you poser, sissy, cry baby.

john w

Hall of Fame
You nothing more than a lost liar with NO honor, morals,and or ethics as you prove over and over again.

You might want to get saved there little boy eternity is a long time.

Like I said I can PROVE I was in the Corps , which means you are a liar !

Stumped all of TOL again, you pathetic loser, with that "you are a liar" spam. Little boy, you quip? Real tough "guy," are you, Brucie? That's impressive, Brucie....An alleged former Marine, acting tough, on a computer.....We shudder, you loser. Report me again, tough boy.

Get saved troll.

dodge

Oh, you reported me, did you, "Marine?" You'd get beat up, if you tried that in the Marines, you poser, sissy, cry baby.

Yep, straight up lies should not be acceptable on A site discussing the scripture.

You have no clue what honor, morals, and or ethics are,sadly.

The Marine Corps teaches to love God, country and Corps with a strong emphasis on always telling the truth. YOU nit wit are without any care of God YOU are a liar and don't even understand the meaning of truth.

Get saved eternity is a long time.

john w

Hall of Fame

You: Wah, wah, wah......No!!!!!! I only "follow the Commander-In-Chief, the President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

Your snotty little punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yep, straight up lies should not be acceptable on A site discussing the scripture.

You have no clue what honor, morals, and or ethics are,sadly.

The Marine Corps teaches to love God, country and Corps with a strong emphasis on always telling the truth. YOU nit wit are without any care of God YOU are a liar and don't even understand the meaning of truth.

Get saved eternity is a long time.

And you hate the LORD God, you fraud, so stuff your fraudulent, canned "speech."

dodge

Stumped all of TOL again, you pathetic loser, with that "you are a liar" spam. Little boy, you quip? Real tough "guy," are you, Brucie? That's impressive, Brucie....An alleged former Marine, acting tough, on a computer.....We shudder, you loser. Report me again, tough boy.

Get saved troll.

Hey little girl I can PROVE I was in the Marine Corps, which proves again that you are an UN-trust worthy LIAR.

You might want to get out of your own way there liar and get saved !

Danoh

He lied about being a Marine Veteran. We should call some real Marines and see what they want to do about it

Apparently, you've not been around military personale when a fight breaks out for some of the most inane and foolish reasons.

Many carry themselves well, when insulted by someone just like them.

Not all do.