ECT Two Gospels Preached During The Acts Period

Right Divider

Body part
The more I read your post, the more I see this verse is you.

3 If anyone teaches a different doctrine and does not agree with the sound words of our Lord Jesus Christ and the teaching that accords with godliness, 4 he is puffed up with conceit and understands nothing. He has an unhealthy craving for controversy and for quarrels about words, which produce envy, dissension, slander, evil suspicions,
As a child of the devil, you would!

Where's your facts?
I guess that the "old word" CONTRARIWISE is unknown to you, even though it is still a perfectly clear and valid English word in the dictionary.

Instead of DOT DOT DOTing it OUT of the scripture, why don't you take TWO seconds and LOOK IT UP?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contrariwise
Definition of contrariwise

THEY added nothing to me (Paul), but CONTRARIWISE ...

The CONTRARIWISE means that contrary (opposite) of the "added nothing", therefore meaning ADDED SOMETHING.

But your mythology forces you to PERVERT the meaning of the scripture to CHANGE the scripture to fit your MYTH.

You are Bible PERVERTER.

turbosixx

As a child of the devil, you would!

I guess that the "old word" CONTRARIWISE is unknown to you, even though it is still a perfectly clear and valid English word in the dictionary.

Instead of DOT DOT DOTing it OUT of the scripture, why don't you take TWO seconds and LOOK IT UP?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/contrariwise
Definition of contrariwise

The CONTRARIWISE means that contrary (opposite) of the "added nothing", therefore meaning ADDED SOMETHING.

But your mythology forces you to PERVERT the meaning of the scripture to CHANGE the scripture to fit your MYTH.

You are Bible PERVERTER.

What did they add then?

turbosixx

The gospel of the circumcision. Something that you know nothing about.
Paul brought them the gospel of the circumcision?

2 I went up because of a revelation and set before them (though privately before those who seemed influential) the gospel that I proclaim among the Gentiles, in order to make sure I was not running or had not run in vain.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
That is hilarious. That old "Paul had to check in" thing. Nothing could be MORE ridiculous than that!

So Paul, being the careful minister of Christ that he was, waited SEVENTEEN years to "make sure that he was teaching the same thing"?

So when the RISEN and ASCENDED LORD Jesus Christ spoke to Paul, was His message unclear?

Quit believing in the mythology of churchianity and start believing the CLEAR and SIMPLE reading of the Bible.
Gal 1:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:1) Paul, an apostle, (not of men, neither by man, but by Jesus Christ, and God the Father, who raised him from the dead;)

Gal 1:15-24 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:15) But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called [me] by his grace, (1:16) To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: (1:17) Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. (1:18) Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days. (1:19) But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother. (1:20) Now the things which I write unto you, behold, before God, I lie not. (1:21) Afterwards I came into the regions of Syria and Cilicia; (1:22) And was unknown by face unto the churches of Judaea which were in Christ: (1:23) But they had heard only, That he which persecuted us in times past now preacheth the faith which once he destroyed. (1:24) And they glorified God in me.
Gal 2:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:1) Then fourteen years after I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and took Titus with [me] also. (2:2) And I went up by revelation, and communicated unto them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to them which were of reputation, lest by any means I should run, or had run, in vain.

Yes, that sounds like a man that needs to "check" his REVELATION.... NOT!

:thumb:

Right Divider

Body part
What did they add then?
Are you really that dense?

THEY added NOTHING. Paul did the ADDING to THEM.

Gal 2:6-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me: (2:7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter;

turbosixx

Are you really that dense?

THEY added NOTHING. Paul did the ADDING to THEM.

Gal 2:6-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:6) But of these who seemed to be somewhat, (whatsoever they were, it maketh no matter to me: God accepteth no man's person:) for they who seemed [to be somewhat] in conference added nothing to me: (2:7) But contrariwise, when they saw that the gospel of the uncircumcision was committed unto me, as [the gospel] of the circumcision [was] unto Peter;

But you said they did. Then what was it?

Right Divider

Body part
Paul brought them the gospel of the circumcision?

2 I went up because of a revelation and set before them (though privately before those who seemed influential) the gospel that I proclaim among the Gentiles, in order to make sure I was not running or had not run in vain.
Indeed. They did NOT know the gospel that Paul preached among the Gentiles.

turbosixx

DOT DOT DOT

I ... v7 because I've already shown there is only one gospel in that verse.

I use the dots to make it more concise. If someone has a problem with what I've left out, I will gladly address it. I don't do it to twist. There are times when things are commented to explain something but it breaks up the point.

I don't make any excuses.

Right Divider

Body part
I ... v7 because I've already shown there is only one gospel in that verse.

I use the dots to make it more concise. If someone has a problem with what I've left out, I will gladly address it. I don't do it to twist. There are times when things are commented to explain something but it breaks up the point.

I don't make any excuses.
Your DOT DOT DOT was CHANGING the meaning, you scripture PERVERTER.

Right Divider

Body part
Show me how.

You haven't shown me what they added to Paul when he said CONTRARIWISE.
Wow... you really are dense.

The SCRIPTURE that I have REPEATEDLY showed you says that THEY added NOTHING to PAUL, BUT CONTRARIWISE, Paul added SOMETHING to THEM!

That is what it says. But it doesn't fit your myth, so you keep trying to CHANGE it with your DOT DOT DOT techniques (among others).