Turbo & the Sibbie's Baby Poll Thread

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
the Sibbie said:
WARNING!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted after September 11th at 11:59 PM (EDT). So if you haven't made a guess yet better hurry up! :D Of course I could go into labor even before then, but I figured I'd better set a deadline. Remember the winner will receive a prize from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice! :banana:

Is there a compact list of 'guesses'?

C

cattyfan

Turbo said:
Cattyfan was so gracious to make me a chart of everyone's guesses. Thank you :cattyfan:!

Here's the chart:

My pleasure :)

given your height, :turbo: , maybe I should start work on a growth chart for when little Sibbie gets here :chuckle:

the Sibbie

Last call....

WARNING!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted after September 11th at 11:59 PM (EDT). So if you haven't made a guess yet better hurry up! :D Of course I could go into labor even before then, but I figured I'd better set a deadline. Remember the winner will receive a prize from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice! :banana:

Right now it's 9:50 here...not much time left! So hurry if you want your guess included!

elohiym

If I win, I want the Wrath-o-God smilie (yet to be created). :D

By the way, what is Turbo's and Sibbie's daughter's name?

the Sibbie

elohiym said:
If I win, I want the Wrath-o-God smilie (yet to be created). :D
The smilie with his head on fire seems like the one you are referring to. :chuckle:

By the way, what is Turbo's and Sibbie's daughter's name?
Well she doesn't quite have a name yet. I think we'll wait until we get a chance to see her. Of course we have some names in mind, but we are keeping those a secret! ;)

the Sibbie

ATTENTION!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted.

Thank you everyone for your guesses. Now all we have left to do is twiddle our thumbs while we wait for this baby to pop! :jump:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Well if my guess was right, the baby is about 3 hours old about now! :jump: