Turbo & the Sibbie's Baby Poll Thread

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Turbo said:
The Sibbie is all belly.
I'd bet she's got some equally complimentary things to say about you... just about the time she hits second stage labor. :chuckle:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
I'd bet she's got some equally complimentary things to say about you... just about the time she hits second stage labor. :chuckle:
It is complimentary to call a woman who is nine months pregnant "all belly."

erinmarie

Zak, he's right on this one.

If you've gained a significant amount of weight during a pregnancy, the best thing someone can tell you is that you're all belly, and thus not all "butt", or all "thighs"!

Or even worse all "chin"!!! Yikes!

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Turbo said:
It is complimentary to call a woman who is nine months pregnant "all belly."

I wouldn't know. I was "all body". :noid:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
erinmarie said:

If you've gained a significant amount of weight during a pregnancy, the best thing someone can tell you is that you're all belly, and thus not all "butt", or all "thighs"!

Ahh, that explains it... thanks. :D

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Turbo said:
If it weren't complimentary, I'm sure I would have figured that out by now. :sibbie:
Sometimes different families do things differently... :think:

the Sibbie

Zakath said:
If you say so... :rolleyes:
:chuckle: What he means is all my weight is in my belly, hence it's all baby and not baby with a bunch of additional fat. My cousin was actually a little jealous of my belly since it pretty much a nice round ball (albeit, pretty big). I think since she is taller her pregnant belly didn't round out as much. I guess the more roundish it is the cuter it is.

But I do feel that I've gained a couple of pounds in my thighs. :sigh: I believe the swollen ankles is mostly water weight, hopefully.

Here's a side view of my belly on August 21, not a very good one, but the best I could find right now:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
the Sibbie said:
:chuckle: What he means is all my weight is in my belly, hence it's all baby and not baby with a bunch of additional fat. My cousin was actually a little jealous of my belly since it pretty much a nice round ball (albeit, pretty big). I think since she is taller her pregnant belly didn't round out as much. I guess the more roundish it is the cuter it is.
OK, if you say so. :)

But I do feel that I've gained a couple of pounds in my thighs. :sigh: I believe the swollen ankles is mostly water weight, hopefully.
A "couple of pounds is nothing significant and you're probably correct about the ankles...

Here's a side view of my belly on August 21, not a very good one, but the best I could find right now:
OK. Thanks for the pic, I see what you mean.

koban

erinmarie said:

more chins than a chinese phone book :chuckle:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Cattyfan was so gracious to make me a chart of everyone's guesses. Thank you :cattyfan:!

Here's the chart:

Army of One

Since Cattyfan has made that convenient chart, and I now have a frame of reference for my guess (I know almost nothing about newborns), here is my prediction (more accurately, my blind guess):

When: 9-18-2005 23:30 (Eastern Time)

Weight: 8 lbs 8 oz.

Length: 19 3/4 in.

Shalom

DOB: SEP 19TH
TOB: 11:18 pm
WEIGHT: 8LBS
LEGNTH: 21.5

How I came to all these conclusions is beyond me :LoJo:

Last edited:

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Shalom said:
DOB: SEP 19TH
TOB: 11:18
WEIGHT: 8LBS
LEGNTH: 21.5

How I came to all these conclusions is beyond me :LoJo:
11:18 am or pm?

the Sibbie

WARNING!!

Guesses will no longer be accepted after September 11th at 11:59 PM (EDT). So if you haven't made a guess yet better hurry up! :D Of course I could go into labor even before then, but I figured I'd better set a deadline. Remember the winner will receive a prize from the TOL store or a smilie of their choice! :banana: