Trump Will Lose His Cool Tonight

journey

I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee running against Clinton or Sanders. Until then, I'd like to point out that Trump is by far the most liberal candidate ever for the Republicans. I was shocked when all this Trump stuff started. I'm a Christian Conservative, so I voted for Ted Cruz in the Oklahoma primary. This is a wild election cycle. Who knows what will happen next?

glorydaz

I will vote for Trump if he is the nominee running against Clinton or Sanders. Until then, I'd like to point out that Trump is by far the most liberal candidate ever for the Republicans. I was shocked when all this Trump stuff started. I'm a Christian Conservative, so I voted for Ted Cruz in the Oklahoma primary. This is a wild election cycle. Who knows what will happen next?

It's crazy...no doubt about it. I've often thought how weird it would be if someone other than a politician should run for office. They wouldn't play by the rules...and that's what we've seen. I remember when that "actor" ran...I couldn't believe it, but of course he had been a governor. I kept waiting for Trump's numbers to drop off. Now, they may be, what what did it take? It took shyster politicians lying and conniving and spending millions of dollars with ads claiming Trump supports the KKK (which is a crock). Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the shyster politicians manage to have their way in the end, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
It's crazy...no doubt about it. I've often thought how weird it would be if someone other than a politician should run for office. They wouldn't play be the rules...and that's what we've seen. I remember when that "actor" ran...I couldn't believe it, but of course he had been a governor. I kept waiting for Trump's numbers to drop off. Now, they may be, what what did it take? It took shyster politicians lying and conniving and spending millions of dollars with ads claiming Trump supports the KKK (which is a crock). Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the shyster politicians manage to have their way in the end, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

they're trying to link him to mob bosses today

tomorrow they'll say he kicked a puppy

and nobody will care because the media has totally prostituted itself so often that nobody respects it anymore

glorydaz

they're trying to link him to mob bosses today

tomorrow they'll say he kicked a puppy

and nobody will care because the media has totally prostituted itself so often that nobody respects it anymore

Yep, and Cruz and Rubio will be right there claiming the same thing. Cruz will put on his best patronizing sneer and ask how Trump could ever kick a puppy and Rubio will say he should have hit the puppy with his small hands instead. Frick and Frack pretending to be so far above the nasty puppy kicker.

ClimateSanity

It's crazy...no doubt about it. I've often thought how weird it would be if someone other than a politician should run for office. They wouldn't play by the rules...and that's what we've seen. I remember when that "actor" ran...I couldn't believe it, but of course he had been a governor. I kept waiting for Trump's numbers to drop off. Now, they may be, what what did it take? It took shyster politicians lying and conniving and spending millions of dollars with ads claiming Trump supports the KKK (which is a crock). Anyway, I wouldn't be surprised if the shyster politicians manage to have their way in the end, so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

I read somewhere where the lower classes and upper classes have grown significantly under Obama while the middle class has shrunk. I also read read where all economic growth has gone to the upper class. It is so bad that the tired old cliche of trickle down economics has become an actual reality. The strange thing is that it has happened under the governance of a man who has been trained in Marxist economics. Billions of dollars in transfer payments to the poor and the installation of obamacare and a trillion dollar stimulus and still the gap between rich and poor grows larger.