Trump Will Lose His Cool Tonight

glorydaz

It's not a game for most people, we take our nation's freedom seriously and don't want to put it in the hands of a sociopath like Donald Trump

I provided a CNN video showing what Senator Ted Cruz said about bombing ISIS. You implied that he would "carpet bomb" innocent civilians. Now someone is lying here, either Senator Ted Cruz or you.

Which is it? If it's Cruz, supply evidence.

Yet, it's a game which you are clearly fine with playing. That you call Trump a sociopath only shows your incredible bias.

I no more "implied" Ted Cruz wanted to kill INNOCENT people than Trump did. But you did more than IMPLY Trump wanted to kill INNOCENT people....you came right out and said as much. Never once was he speaking of innocent people, and I'm not so stupid as to think Cruz was talking about killing innocent people either. But there will certainly be "collateral damage" with any kind of "carpet bombing". They surround themselves with innocents and only the very naïve would think Cruz or anyone else could keep from killing innocents.

You hear what you want to hear.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I watched the debates and listened to the crazy things he said.

"They (the men and women of the United States Armed Forces) are not going to refuse (to commit war crimes); they're not going to refuse me."

Wow, I don't think that the world has seen someone this sick since Nazi Germany.

trump-hitler.jpg

Mr. 5020

"They (the men and women of the United States Armed Forces) are not going to refuse (to commit war crimes); they're not going to refuse me."

Wow, I don't think that the world has seen someone this sick since Nazi Germany.
It isn't possible to understand what he said any other way, unless you are extremely biased (to the point of delusion).

glorydaz

I'm interested to hear what you think he said in the two videos I posted.

He said we need to be tough on the ISIS supporters, including their women who cheer the murderers on after killing 3,000 innocent people. I thought the exact same thing when I watched them cheering in the streets. I realize it's not politically correct to say, "bomb the suckers" after we've experienced some incredible loss like 9-11, but it's natural. It's a natural reaction to get mad and want to put a stop to the madness. Being nice and namby pamby isn't working. The military is at the head of the line to say we need to loosen the rules of engagement....our boys are suffering more than they need to.

We need to take off the kid gloves and make it a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the US military.

glorydaz

Talk about an over reaction, and a complete fabrication. :nono:

You put the words "war crimes" in there, and that makes you a liar by doing so.
Why do you play these liberal tricks?

Mr. 5020

He said we need to be tough on the ISIS supporters, including their women who cheer the murderers on after killing 3,000 innocent people. I thought the exact same thing when I watched them cheering in the streets. I realize it's not politically correct to say, "bomb the suckers" after we've experienced some incredible loss like 9-11, but it's natural. It's a natural reaction to get mad and want to put a stop to the madness. Being nice and namby pamby isn't working. The military is at the head of the line to say we need to loosen the rules of engagement....our boys are suffering more than they need to.

We need to take off the kid gloves and make it a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the US military.
The moderator stated that Trump stated that he would kill the family members of ISIS. Trump didn't disagree with the question's given statement. Would you agree with that?

"Being tough" on supporters is killing them, according to Trump. Would you agree with that?

glorydaz

It isn't possible to understand what he said any other way, unless you are extremely biased (to the point of delusion).

Right, all those millions of people who are supporting Trump are delusional. :rotfl:

Rather, Trump was saying the military would obey him as the commander in chief because he wouldn't be a wishy washy lead from behind president. He had no idea there had been some law enacted which outlawed water-boarding. I'm not so sure there has been. But he then stated he would change the law....and he'd go about it legally.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Talk about an over reaction, and a complete fabrication. :nono:

You put the words "war crimes" in there, and that makes you a liar by doing so.
Why do you play these liberal tricks?

Someone doesn't even know what the definition of war crimes is:

A war crime is an act that constitutes a serious violation of the law of war that gives rise to individual criminal responsibility.[1] Examples of war crimes include intentionally killing civilians or prisoners, torture, wantonly destroying property, taking hostages, perfidy, rape, using child soldiers, pillaging, declaring that no quarter will be given, and using weapons that cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime

I highlighted what your godless perverted leader said he would do.

glorydaz

Trump has created a cult following. He even bragged about it:

Trump: I could shoot somebody and not lose voters

And his supporters are still laughing that there are people around who took that seriously.

He reminds me of John W who says he could shoot 6,000 people and still be saved. He's making a point...not that he ever would do that...just as Trump never would do that. Are you people really that naïve? Have you been so indoctrinated by this Politically Correct culture that you've forgotten you have common sense? :think:

glorydaz

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

Someone doesn't even know what the definition of war crimes is:

A war crime is an act that constitutes a serious violation of the law of war that gives rise to individual criminal responsibility.[1] Examples of war crimes include intentionally killing civilians or prisoners, torture, wantonly destroying property, taking hostages, perfidy, rape, using child soldiers, pillaging, declaring that no quarter will be given, and using weapons that cause superfluous injury or unnecessary suffering.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_crime

I highlighted what your godless perverted leader said he would do.

Yes, I know. Those darn Navy Seals are tortured, too.

Start a movement to stop the Seal training...the libtards will join you in full force.

glorydaz

I agree. Trump supporters and "bleeding heart liberals" are equally stupid.

So, Trump supporters are stupid. That's one way to dismiss millions of people you don't agree with. I see people voting for a successful business man instead of a politician. I see that as smart, and say it's about time. The politicians have driven this country into the ground. Repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome seems stupid to me.

Mr. 5020

So, Trump supporters are stupid. That's one way to dismiss millions of people you don't agree with. I see people voting for a successful business man instead of a politician. I see that as smart, and say it's about time. The politicians have driven this country into the ground. Repeating the same mistakes and expecting a different outcome seems stupid to me.
I agree with the last sentence of your post. I think Trump is a worse mistake, though.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

My vote goes to Trump. I don't wish to see the "Crooked Clinton's" back in office.