Trump Will Lose His Cool Tonight

Mr. 5020

No, that's not true. I just don't think he realized that they had made water boarding against the law (for one thing). I didn't either. It wasn't at one time.
Maybe. Maybe he also doesn't know that killing innocent family members is a war crime. Maybe we should elect somebody that knows what laws are. :idunno:

glorydaz

Maybe. Maybe he also doesn't know that killing innocent family members is a war crime. Maybe we should elect somebody that knows what laws are. :idunno:

And does it sound better when Ted Cruz says he will "carpet bomb"?

Are women and children who strap on suicide vests somehow protected?

He made his point....the rules of engagement need to be adjusted.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5020

Maybe. Maybe he [Donald Trump] also doesn't know that killing innocent family members is a war crime. Maybe we should elect somebody that knows what laws are.

And does it sound better when Ted Cruz says he will "carpet bomb"?

Are women and children who strap on suicide vests somehow protected?

He made his point....the rules of engagement need to be adjusted.

Please don't lie about Senator Ted Cruz glorydaz, the godless pervert Donald Trump is doing enough of that.

At the 2:50 mark Senator Cruz talks about destroying ISIS without leveling a city.

glorydaz

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. 5020

Maybe. Maybe he [Donald Trump] also doesn't know that killing innocent family members is a war crime. Maybe we should elect somebody that knows what laws are.

Please don't lie about Senator Ted Cruz glorydaz, the godless pervert Donald Trump is doing enough of that.

At the 2:50 mark Senator Cruz talks about destroying ISIS without leveling a city.

Yes, I understand the way the game is played. :chuckle:

With Trump, he is quoted without his explanations, and with Cruz, his explanations are highlighted as if he hadn't meant what he said.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, I understand the way the game is played. :chuckle:

It's not a game for most people, we take our nation's freedom seriously and don't want to put it in the hands of a sociopath like Donald Trump

With Trump, he is quoted without his explanations, and with Cruz, his explanations are highlighted as if he hadn't meant what he said.

I provided a CNN video showing what Senator Ted Cruz said about bombing ISIS. You implied that he would "carpet bomb" innocent civilians. Now someone is lying here, either Senator Ted Cruz or you.

Which is it? If it's Cruz, supply evidence.