Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
GOOD: Trump making threats against the NFL about tax law because of the anthem protests.

For real? Even if you agree with Trump on the anthem protests, how can you support a President attempting to coerce behavior by making threats to hurt them in legislation?

I'm sure you could also try to brush it off as Trump being Trump, that he's not serious, and it's possible he isn't serious, but it's another example of a President acting below the office.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For real? Even if you agree with Trump on the anthem protests, how can you support a President attempting to coerce behavior by making threats to hurt them in legislation?

I'm sure you could also try to brush it off as Trump being Trump, that he's not serious, and it's possible he isn't serious, but it's another example of a President acting below the office.
Why should I pay for the NFL? They didn't care about my city, we built a big new stadium with taxpayer money and tax breaks only to watch them leave town for a better deal in LA. Look that deal up too.

Danoh

Anything that seriously hurts the country. What would it take to denounce Rand Paul?

Until he does just that - once more - and you and yours rationalize that too - once more.

You're a Trump supporter - what more does one need to know about any of your positions that that alone does not expose for the narrow minded duplicitous rationalizing your every post is merely one more example of...

You and your kind long ago sold out on the truth you falsely post all those Scriptures on, as your signature.

You are only fooling yourselves, Trump drones.

But like Trump himself; so with his mindless drones.

:chuckle:

Humour - tragedy reflected on...over time.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Until he does just that - once more - and you and yours rationalize that too - once more.

You're a Trump supporter - what more does one need to know about any of your positions that that alone does not expose for the narrow minded duplicitous rationalizing your every post is merely one more example of...

You and your kind long ago sold out on the truth you falsely post all those Scriptures on, as your signature.

You are only fooling yourselves, Trump drones.

But like Trump himself; so with his mindless drones.

:chuckle:

Humour - tragedy reflected on...over time.
You are so filled with hate it is only matched by your butthurt over Trump's victory, TDS :loser:

Danoh

You are so filled with hate it is only matched by your butthurt over Trump's victory, TDS :loser:

Not at all, drone.

Neither win would have impacted me for the worse. It is you and yours who have remained so glued to this world and its ever endless false idols and promises.

But, well, you're a Trump supporter; what more does one need to know about your every "reasoning..."

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
GOOD: Trump making threats against the NFL about tax law because of the anthem protests.
He wasn't threatening "the NFL," he was talking directly to exactly 32 men; the owners of the 32 NFL professional football teams. President Trump used to own a professional football team himself, and he wasn't a silent investor either; he's not ignorant in any way about this matter. He's telling these 32 very rich men, who are making money hand-over-fist, because they operate together as essentially a legal monopoly: Knock it off. Get those idiots to honor the flag and stand for the anthem. Nobody can tell these 32 men what to do, unless the POTUS does it, and that's what he's done, and I agree with you that it's very GOOD.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not at all, drone.

Neither win would have impacted me for the worse. It is you and yours who have remained so glued to this world and its ever endless false idols and promises.

But, well, you're a Trump supporter; what more does one need to know about your every "reasoning..."
But well, you're an anti-Trumper, what more needs to be said. You are a brainwashed drone of the MSM and you seem pretty caught up in the world yourself pal.

Foxfire

Trump is more fittin to play the role of the jester. Wish Pence was president

I agree with the first part, but IMO, the specter of the latter is the biggest obstacle keeping the GOP from piling onto Sen. Corker's bandwagon. :think:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
:mock::rotfl:

BRILLIANT defense.....brilliant! [/sarcasm]
I realize it doesn't take much to excite you, especially if you see an opportunity to mock me, which seems to be the only time you post. The issue isn't really important to me so I didn't look it up, I said it was good because it is good. The NFL was apparently tax exempt from 1942-2015, ending just two years ago. The owners still get stadiums built by taxpayer money anyway. THAT is my brilliant defense, what you called a defense was a question, why is the left (kmoney) crying about it if the point is moot?

Status
Not open for further replies.