Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump works for Putin, and Putin is not your friend. Putin's interest is to disrupt a strategic enemy, the United States, and he will support anyone that helps him do it. There is no ideology behind this, only a need for Putin to protect his power to avoid ever being driven from power or held accountable for his own crimes. The only thing that makes Trump unique is his gleeful corruption and his ability to appeal to the stupidest people in America. Trump is Putin's butler. Putin funds Trump, and he funds BLM, and he tricks Neo-Nazis to hold pubic rallies while also funding antifa groups, and he organizes anti-immigrant rallies, and he supports Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein, and he funds secessionist movements in the states no matter how crazy they are. He will help, he will fund, anything that makes Americans hate each other more, no matter what it is, not because it advances any moral agenda, but because it damages an enemy. This is why Trump is always injecting his toxicity into issues unbidden. He doesn't care even a little bit about the flag, or patriotism, or the troops, who he routinely insulted during the election. These are things he only just barely managed to pretend to pay lip service to in the campaign. But he knows that it provokes strong, opposing reactions from different groups of Americans, and that serves the larger goal of dividing the country. Because that's what his paymaster wants.

And we're all falling for it.
Yep, end of the world :kookoo:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Vague.....

Curious though. Your use of the word majority. So as long as the majority isn't hurt, but some people are, that's ok.

So...what would have to be something so obviously wrong and bad for you to say Mr. Trump, I will not support you in this.
Americans have been very forgiving to past Presidents, like Willy, who partied with young interns in the Oral Oval Office

drbrumley

:rotfl: You ARE dr Dumbley !!!!

Got any more Fake News left wing talking points?

LOL, you are truly blind....but that's on you. You can't refute one thing I posted. Instead you have to lash out like a 3rd grader. You mental midget. Stupid liberals.....

I am respectful in talking to you, not calling you names, but you insist on calling me names. So you can take a long walk of short pier.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
LOL, you are truly blind....but that's on you. You can't refute one thing I posted. Instead you have to lash out like a 3rd grader. You mental midget. Stupid liberals.....

I am respectful in talking to you, not calling you names, but you insist on calling me names. So you can take a long walk of short pier.
Calm down, your TDS is getting the best of you. Which point can I not refute? The fact that it's been only nine months and you expect all those things to be done?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
But now.....he is a pathetic shell of a man that he was.....

Come to find out, he used you and his supporters like pawns....masterfully.
You are a pathetic shell of a man, 2nd grader. You mean. he used us like pawns better than Hillary did? You got that right. But then again, every voter is a pawn to you because they actually vote democrat or Republican instead of 3rd party. Go whine about Trump on a liberal website. :loser:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Yeah, you're real respectful when you start a dialogue with me asking me if there is ANYTHING Trump could do to end my "worship" of him? Not too obvious what you're saying there doc.

drbrumley

Americans have been very forgiving to past Presidents, like Willy, who partied with young interns in the Oral Oval Office

You didn't answer the two questions....

1. Your use of the word majority. So as long as the majority isn't hurt, but some people are, that's ok?

2. What would have to be something so obviously wrong and bad for you to say Mr. Trump, I will not support you in this?

Instead, you bring up Slick Willy, probably the 2nd worst President of all time....ducking once again.

drbrumley

Yeah, you're real respectful when you start a dialogue with me asking me if there is ANYTHING Trump could do to end my "worship" of him? Not too obvious what you're saying there doc.

Are you offended? Aww poor boy.....

Just like Obama supporters, worshipping at his feet. He could do no wrong...remember that?

You started the name calling, so deal with it. Or apologize, I care not!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

1. Your use of the word majority. So as long as the majority isn't hurt, but some people are, that's ok?

2. What would have to be something so obviously wrong and bad for you to say Mr. Trump, I will not support you in this?

Instead, you bring up Slick Willy, probably the 2nd worst President of all time....ducking once again.
There are issues where I disagree with Trump's tactics, but very few. I accept his decisions as being well informed and for the greater good of this country. I do not doubt the man like you want me to. I have confidence in Trump, more so than any other candidate from either side.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

I don't support anybody getting hurt, but the left will always claim death and despair are being visited on the masses, and it's all Trump's fault. Kinda like you lately.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump works for Putin, and Putin is not your friend. Putin's interest is to disrupt a strategic enemy, the United States, and he will support anyone that helps him do it. There is no ideology behind this, only a need for Putin to protect his power to avoid ever being driven from power or held accountable for his own crimes. The only thing that makes Trump unique is his gleeful corruption and his ability to appeal to the stupidest people in America. Trump is Putin's butler. Putin funds Trump, and he funds BLM, and he tricks Neo-Nazis to hold pubic rallies while also funding antifa groups, and he organizes anti-immigrant rallies, and he supports Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein, and he funds secessionist movements in the states no matter how crazy they are. He will help, he will fund, anything that makes Americans hate each other more, no matter what it is, not because it advances any moral agenda, but because it damages an enemy. This is why Trump is always injecting his toxicity into issues unbidden. He doesn't care even a little bit about the flag, or patriotism, or the troops, who he routinely insulted during the election. These are things he only just barely managed to pretend to pay lip service to in the campaign. But he knows that it provokes strong, opposing reactions from different groups of Americans, and that serves the larger goal of dividing the country. Because that's what his paymaster wants.

:first: You just summed up the Trump-Putin Presidency/Partnership in one paragraph.

And we're all falling for it.

No *we* aren't. Not all of us ... not even the majority. There are close to 3 million of us who will never accept his lies and fake news.

His intention is to weaken America enough to make himself a dictator.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Trump works for Putin, and Putin is not your friend. Putin's interest is to disrupt a strategic enemy, the United States, and he will support anyone that helps him do it. There is no ideology behind this, only a need for Putin to protect his power to avoid ever being driven from power or held accountable for his own crimes. The only thing that makes Trump unique is his gleeful corruption and his ability to appeal to the stupidest people in America. Trump is Putin's butler. Putin funds Trump, and he funds BLM, and he tricks Neo-Nazis to hold pubic rallies while also funding antifa groups, and he organizes anti-immigrant rallies, and he supports Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein, and he funds secessionist movements in the states no matter how crazy they are.
Wow. Amazing conspiracy theory rex. Don't you think if Putin was funding Trump and controlling Trump, we would know by now? I know, next year right?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
ya7icouzq3vx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.