Trump: The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Tillerson isn't a liberal, he's the President's own Secretary of State - one of the most important Cabinet appointments!

The "liberal media" didn't invent this - it had multiple sources with Tillerson choosing not to provide a categorical denial when given the opportunity.

Now Trump has moved on to another "blood feud" with Bob Corker, a staunch conservative, respected member of the Senate and Chairman f the Foreign Affairs Committee.

For the last 9 months, this White House has staggered from one personal controversy to the next - all of Trump's own making!

and wouldn't you say that is interfering with getting things done. If you dislike more conservative trends, like repeal Obamacare and cut taxes, the Trump just might be a liberals best friend, disguised a rampant bigot?

drbrumley

and wouldn't you say that is interfering with getting things done. If you dislike more conservative trends, like repeal Obamacare and cut taxes, the Trump just might be a liberals best friend, disguised a rampant bigot?

Good point....something to consider.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Tillerson isn't a liberal, he's the President's own Secretary of State - one of the most important Cabinet appointments!

The "liberal media" didn't invent this - it had multiple sources with Tillerson choosing not to provide a categorical denial when given the opportunity.

Now Trump has moved on to another "blood feud" with Bob Corker, a staunch conservative, respected member of the Senate and Chairman f the Foreign Affairs Committee.

For the last 9 months, this White House has staggered from one personal controversy to the next - all of Trump's own making!
Bob Corker is part of the swamp along with McConnell. Corker is a lame duck RINO and is not respected for this trash talk.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

vote-your-conscience-ryan-whats-a-conscience-mcconnell-trump-support-6893390.png

Between Steve Bannon's threat to primary every Senate Republican up for re-election in 2018, and Trump's steady decline in the polls, both the House and Senate may be in play for the Democrats.

If we've seen Trump at his best when he's had majorities in both Houses of Congress, how will he react when Democrats are in the majority?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
vote-your-conscience-ryan-whats-a-conscience-mcconnell-trump-support-6893390.png

Between Steve Bannon's threat to primary every Senate Republican up for re-election in 2018, and Trump's steady decline in the polls, both the House and Senate may be in play for the Democrats.

If we've seen Trump at his best when he's had majorities in both Houses of Congress, how will he react when Democrats are in the majority?

I would not be surprised if he likes it better, he's a blamer more than a politician. In fact, he is many things more than a politician.

Mitch McConnell is so cute.:kiss:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned

I've wondered about that. He seems to be doing everything he can to fail. I find it particularly surprising that he's angry at Corker, for saying that any tax cuts can't increase the deficit.

I would have thought that was a conservative principle.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Good old Harvey grab em by the Weinstein. Hahahaha hypocrisy gone wild on the left. Rusha? Silenceville

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rexlunae

:first: You just summed up the Trump-Putin Presidency/Partnership in one paragraph.

No *we* aren't. Not all of us ... not even the majority. There are close to 3 million of us who will never accept his lies and fake news.

His intention is to weaken America enough to make himself a dictator.

Are you sure we aren't? You look at MSNBC, and it's wall-to-wall Trump, talking about the new drama Trump is stoking. They may hate him, but they play his games.

They should hate him. But they shouldn't let Trump's obvious distractions distract them. They should focus less on Trump's theatrics and more on policies. I wouldn't be shocked to learn a few years down the road that the whole feud with Tillerson was deliberately incited just to make a ruckus. I don't know that, or even necessarily think it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Going from Russia gate to secret liberal. Hahahaha you guys are completely unhinged.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Good old Harvey grab em by the Weinstein. Hahahaha hypocrisy gone wild on the left. Rusha? Silenceville

Weinstein - widely criticized and DNC redirecting donations

Trump - becomes GOP nominee and elected President

:plain:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you sure we aren't? You look at MSNBC, and it's wall-to-wall Trump, talking about the new drama Trump is stoking. They may hate him, but they play his games.

They should hate him. But they shouldn't let Trump's obvious distractions distract them. They should focus less on Trump's theatrics and more on policies. I wouldn't be shocked to learn a few years down the road that the whole feud with Tillerson was deliberately incited just to make a ruckus. I don't know that, or even necessarily think it, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Just spend the next 7.2 years wondering what's happening, you're doing great.

Status
Not open for further replies.