Trump supporters subjected to "extreme vetting"....and fail

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that a Christian to say? Call a heterosexual woman a lesbian, just because you dislike her?

Politics have always been a dirty business, however, Trump has opened the door to an all new level of low. This is a candidate who puts a *doctor* up to making judgments on the health of someone he has never seen, hints that the "second amendment people" should take matters into their own hands should Clinton be elected, urges the Russians to hack the Democratic party, etc.

As Trump stated, it's not a big deal because even if he loses, he goes back to a pretty nice life. That leaves the Republican party trying to clean up his mess.

Arthur Brain

Been here 3 years, ain't happened yet. Sorry if that disappoints you.

You may have been here three years but at least in your formative period you weren't spamming up the politics forum with your sickening Trump veneration threads...

Besides which, you spent a load of those three years being banned didn't you?

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
You may have been here three years but at least in your formative period you weren't spamming up the politics forum........
Well, there was no presidential election happening, and I hadn't realized there were so many political idiots like you here before. There you bloody well go, Limey.

Arthur Brain

Well bloody whatever, bloody Limey.

What you you Limeys say? "Sod off"? There ya' go.

Oh indubitably sirrah. One also eats tuna & cucumber sandwiches before playing a game of croquet on the lawn don't you know?

There are indeed certain residents of the British Isles that use your latter although in general the profanity tends to be rather more...fruity...

:e4e:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Politics have always been a dirty business, however, Trump has opened the door to an all new level of low. This is a candidate who puts a *doctor* up to making judgments on the health of someone he has never seen, hints that the "second amendment people" should take matters into their own hands should Clinton be elected, urges the Russians to hack the Democratic party, etc.

As Trump stated, it's not a big deal because even if he loses, he goes back to a pretty nice life. That leaves the Republican party trying to clean up his mess.

And to think it is all comic relief. He will do great in his chosen field. Lots of laughs on this one!

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Politics have always been a dirty business, however, Trump has opened the door to an all new level of low........

LOL. I suggest you read some history on American politics. ALL of this stuff is lightweight compared to the 1700's and 1800's. You just think its bad because you people have been so wuss-ified.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
You are right about one thing, this, "Randolph once fought a duel with Henry Clay, but otherwise mostly kept his bellicosity for the floor of Congress. He routinely dressed in a flashy manner, often accompanied by his slaves and his hunting dogs. "[W]hen Clay had set about making the speakership a position of true power upon his first election to that post in 1811, he had unceremoniously ordered Randolph to remove his dog from the House floor—something no previous Speaker had dared to do."

Randolph had an intense dislike for Rep. Willis Alston and had a pitched fight with him in a Washington boarding house. Heated words led to the two throwing tableware at each other. Six years later, they fought again in a stairwell at the House after Alston loudly referred to Randolph as a "puppy". Randolph beat Alston bloody with his cane and the two had to be separated by other congressmen. Randolph was fined $20 for this breach of the peace.?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Randolph_of_Roanoke

rexlunae

LOL. I suggest you read some history on American politics. ALL of this stuff is lightweight compared to the 1700's and 1800's. You just think its bad because you people have been so wuss-ified.

Of course, Trump's attacks probably haven't hit all that close to home for you, so the fact that you aren't moved by them speaks to your callousness more than anything.

Arthur Brain

Well, there was no presidential election happening, and I hadn't realized there were so many political idiots like you here before. There you bloody well go, Limey.

Calm down dude. You're free to be as gullible and a dupe as much as you wish. Some of us aren't so gormless as to venerate an egotistical business mogul as some sort of political philanthropist or some equivalent is all.

Then again, you may have a problem with philanthropy anyway?

:think:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Of course, Trump's attacks probably haven't hit all that close to home for you, so the fact that you aren't moved by them speaks to your callousness more than anything.

Wrong. Its more like this: Weak Nancys like you perceive strong talk as being "attacks" and gut all bunched up about it.

I said: ".......ALL of this stuff is lightweight compared to the 1700's and 1800's. You just think its bad because you people have been so wuss-ified."

I am correct. Read Ktoyou's post right above yours just to give you one example.

You are right about one thing......
I am right about all things young friend. God be with you.