Trump supporters subjected to "extreme vetting"....and fail

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Johnson and Dubya were both Texans. Both had Alamo complexes. Never again should this country elect a president from Texas.

Now... ...I hope you are just using hyperbole. Never again should this country elect a president from Texas? Seriously?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump beat Cruz -

Insofar as being the candidate, certainly. However, Cruz, being one of the few Republicans who spoke out against Trump and refused to endorse him, will be in a much stronger position for the next presidential election as compared to sell outs like Ryan and Rubio.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Insofar as being the candidate, certainly. However, Cruz, being one of the few Republicans who spoke out against Trump and refused to endorse him, will be in a much stronger position for the next presidential election as compared to sell outs like Ryan and Rubio.
Like I said to aCW, Cruz will NEVER be the part nominee and he will certainly NEVER be President - sell outs always win

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Like I said to aCW, Cruz will NEVER be the part nominee and he will certainly NEVER be President - sell outs always win

He didn't sell out. There is no good reason for Cruz or any of the other Republicans to support a *pretend Conservative* who lies as often as he breathes (Trump) ... especially when those lies are created to hurt their family members. I admire Ted for refusing to be a Trumppet, unlike Ryan, McCain and Rubio.

BTW, Trump is already toning down his rhetoric and flip-flopping on his policy on illegals.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
CqYaTiBWgAANSDR.jpg

shagster01

I think Trump has a great deal of understanding and that's what throws people off- people have gone on merely with their imagination of what America is. The fact that you have so many Latinos supporting him despite him wanting to build a wall and demanding 'extreme vetting' speaks volumes- they aren't the idiots, the one's against it are :rolleyes:

He has a great deal of understanding every side of every issue because they are all his view:

Warning: There is a section of this video where Trump uses very course language...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

I wonder why she doesn't think Trump is a 'misogynist' :think:

hispanics-for-trump-e1465580505606.jpg

I wonder why they don't think Trump is a 'misogynist' and 'racist' :think:

Because other people are full of it :rolleyes:
You know what's funny, is how they all really just got played like a fiddle. Trump made all the nonsensical people stand up and show themselves.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
People talking about 'thrice married adulterer'- but fully support a culture of divorce and sexual liberty.
It blows my mind how hypocritical people are.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Whether you realize it or not, you do...

I am pro-marriage (Heb 13:4).1 :dizzy:

See:

Divorce & Re marriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

1 May want to refrain from in Sodom aka America Jer 16:2
...[Y]ou're so happy to be in a country that doesn't regulate such things...
I am anti-Sodomite (Ex 20:14). :hammer:

The wickedness of Sodom ([Ex 20:14]
stripper.gif
heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) was notorious (Gen. 13:13).

Last edited: