Trump has 4 more years in office. Accept it.

musterion

When this is all over with, a lot of people will be exposed as liars and some of them are going to be doing federal time. All that money and effort wasted to stop a man who first and foremost is a patriot.

Arthur Brain

Do you want Trump supporters to accept it like the Dems accepted Trump's election in 2016?

I seem to recall even Hilary Clinton conceding the election with good grace once she knew she'd been defeated. Regardless of how democrats reacted, you have no choice but to accept the results and denial and conspiracy theories don't make any difference. Trump lost, in (to use his own words from 2016) a landslide.

Arthur Brain

#Resist!

Like the tinfoil hat conspiracy theory that Donald Trump is actually a secret Russian agent?

"Resist" all you want, protest all you like, make baseless allegations about fraud all you like, moan all you like, it makes no odds. It's done. The fraud bunk has come to nothing. Officials on the state and federal level have dismissed it. Pennsylvania is no longer being contested. Biden won with a landslide. Them's the facts.

Oh, and it's more than a litte ironic for you to be describing anything as a "tin foil hat conspiracy theory" given how much you invest in that bonkers outfit Q-anon...

musterion

Multiple states -- even in different time zones -- stopped their vote counts at the exact same time when they saw Trump pulling ahead.

That took massive planning and coordination. It demonstrates a vast leftwing conspiracy to commit federal crimes. Game over.

Trump won and will win.

eider

Multiple states -- even in different time zones -- stopped their vote counts at the exact same time when they saw Trump pulling ahead.

That took massive planning and coordination. It demonstrates a vast leftwing conspiracy to commit federal crimes. Game over.

Trump won and will win.

I'm glad you're happy about that.
But what actually did President Trump do for you this last four years?

I can see that he has shown full support for LGBTQ folks, even has gays in his close circle, and I have heard that he has paid girlfriend to have an abortion, so there wasn't much change there.

Mmmmm.... .. what's he done?