Trump has 4 more years in office. Accept it.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
The Proud Boys are not racists

Core Values Of The Proud Boys:
Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us.

Where is the racism?

Arthur Brain

The Proud Boys are not racists you tool. You see, you are so full of hate and lies and leftist propaganda you don't even know fact from fiction.

YOUR racist BLM mobs are the ones killing cops, burning down cities and terrorizing the streets.

I don't see any "white" group doing that.

I am totally done with your sick lies disgusting garbage. You are a total reprobate. You are totally lost.

Well of course you wouldn't see it because your blinkered vision won't allow you to.

White supremacism in the USA is not some sort of urban myth, it's all too real.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum
Well of course you wouldn't see it because your blinkered vision won't allow you to.
White supremacism in the USA is not some sort of urban myth, it's all too real.

You ae NOT LISTENING! Sure you can find a few groups here and there. But not in any numbers that mean anything.

BUT the racist mobs on the Left ae nationwide bring down the cities and taking over city streets.

My Lord you are impervious to facts.