ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

glorydaz

GD,

God convicted me to be consistent to be loving in everything I do.

So No one can provoke me anymore.:)

I praise God for His admonishment.

blessings.

Better not claim to be like Jesus Christ then.....He chased the money lenders from the temple with a whip.

You're a nothing burger. A bla claimer.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Your good samaritan story? Men had to produce their own fruit before the Holy Spirit came to dwell in the believers. You're still on the wrong side of the cross, Meshak (and your fruit is plastic).

Maybe my fruit is plastic but Jesus commands us to produce fruit.

this is the fact.

glorydaz

this is the fact.

Before He died on the cross, Meshak. You do know that He has risen from the dead, don't you?

You do know that believers have the Holy Spirit dwelling in them, and He produces HIS FRUIT in us, don't you?

No, you don't. If you did, you wouldn't keep making that claim.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Better not claim to be like Jesus Christ then.....He chased the money lenders from the temple with a whip.

I have never claimed I am like Jesus. I strive to be like Him until I die, it is life long endeavor..

BTW, are you saying Jesus whipped money lenders?

Bradley D

exactly.

But if we are not striving to be holy and godly like Jesus, we are not born again.

Jesus says to follow Him.

God is merciful, if we are striving to overcome sins, He will wipe out our sins and being clean.

God looks into our heart.

I am always to strive to live the Word. The flesh will always cause me problems. Even a bad thought is a sin. I must always depend on the Lord Jesus my High Priest in heaven to cover my sins with the sacrifice He made.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Christianity is all about following God's moral law.

One of Jesus' mission for His Father was teachings us how to love God and love one another.

Jesus was sinless, pure, merciful, righteous and all those godly stuff.

It is very hard to keep all of them because Jesus wants all His followers to be like Him.

But He says with God anything is possible, meaning if we do our best to live sinless life, God is merciful, so He will wipe away all our unrighteousness.

Jesus says so many ways that if we don't produce fruit we will not inherit God's kingdom or eternal life.

these are all my contextual reasoning.

Remember this: "love God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind".

blessings.
wolfette Galatians 1:8-9 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
Would you like me to show you that producing fruit is condition of salvation again?
Fruits are words and by yours, you shall be condemned.

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

heir

TOL Subscriber

this is the fact.
The gospel of YOUR salvation is that Christ died for your sins, was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It is salvation by grace through faith, not of yourself (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) and unless you trust the Lord believing it and it alone for salvation, you shall perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV). The kicker is, it took everything for Him to pay for your sins, but would take NOTHING FOR YOU to trust God believing He did it for you. Instead you reject Him in favor of your no good works. Therefore, He will reject you.

Lon

The gospel of YOUR salvation is that Christ died for your sins, was buried and rose again the third day (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV). It is salvation by grace through faith, not of yourself (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV) and unless you trust the Lord believing it and it alone for salvation, you shall perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 KJV). The kicker is, it took everything for Him to pay for your sins, but would take NOTHING FOR YOU to trust God believing He did it for you. Instead you reject Him in favor of your no good works. Therefore, He will reject you.
We agree. It 'might' help 1) to post this Acts 16:30,31 &/or 2) ask 'What can you do to be saved?' Me: John 15:5 Ephesians 2:8,9 (nothing "this NOT of yourselves") It is hard to explain this to someone that doesn't believe Paul's Epistles but even John 3 says born-again. We can't born OR born-again ourselves. In Him -Lon

heir

TOL Subscriber
We agree. It 'might' help 1) to post this Acts 16:30,31 &/or 2) ask 'What can you do to be saved?' Me: John 15:5 Ephesians 2:8,9 (nothing "this NOT of yourselves") It is hard to explain this to someone that doesn't believe Paul's Epistles but even John 3 says born-again. We can't born OR born-again ourselves. In Him -Lon
The formula to be saved is:

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 1:14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Romans 3:23 KJV

I have been claiming I am a sinner and never claiming to be sinless.

We will sin until we die because Jesus' standard is pure and perfection.

That's why we need the HS's help so He will wipe out all our unrighteousness.

But the HS will not help us if we are not striving to be loyal to Jesus with our word and action.

Jesus looks into our heart.

God and Jesus commands us this: "Love the LORD your God with all your heart, soul, strength and mind."

love, peace and blessings.