ECT True or False question (Billy Graham)

True or False question (Billy Graham)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danoh

Who wrote this post for you, Meshak? Don't you feel a bit sneaky?

It is crystal clear obvious that post is in Meshak's uniquely her OWN "voice."

Sheesh - some of you ever remain clueless to the simplest of the flow of another's thought and or its own unique patterns.

You're actually that blinded by your animosity.

Oh yeah, you no longer sin alright, Dazed.

:doh:

Rom. 5:6-8.

glorydaz

You still have death to look forward to, don't you?

You mean moving out of this tent in which we dwell? I'm looking forward to that.

Thus you aren't totally saved yet, are you?

Yes, I'm totally saved.

Our salvation from death is a promise.

Which we receive when we believe. We're given the earnest of the Holy Spirit, and only await the redemption of our body at the Lord's return.

We can trust that promise, but we shouldn't presume upon that promise.

It's not presumption but full assurance based on faith. 1 Thessalonians 1:5KJV

He WILL raise us from the dead! But what are we to do in the meantime? Sin like we did before? "God forbid!" (Rom 6:1-2)

We are to reckon ourselves dead to sin as the Word tells us, and we are to trust in the ONE who performs His work in us.

Philippians 1:6KJV Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:​

glorydaz

It is crystal clear obvious that post is in Meshak's uniquely her OWN "voice."

Sheesh - some of you ever remain clueless to the simplest of the flow of another's thought and or its own unique patterns.

You're actually that blinded by your animosity.

Oh yeah, you no longer sin alright, Dazed.

:doh:

Rom. 5:6-8.

Shut up, Danoh. Your hypocrisy offends the senses of all who have an ear to hear.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You still have death to look forward to, don't you? Thus you aren't totally saved yet, are you? Our salvation from death is a promise. We can trust that promise, but we shouldn't presume upon that promise. He WILL raise us from the dead! But what are we to do in the meantime? Sin like we did before? "God forbid!" (Rom 6:1-2)
Sinning less saves no one.
It only takes one sin to make you guilty of the whole law.
Just one sin and you are deemed a lawless one.
Christ did not die to make men act a little better than before, Christ died to make dead men alive.
There is nothing you can give that can pay back or reimburse the debt Christ payed for you because the debt could only be payed by a spotless one.
So don't act as though you can, and don't be telling others that they are to "try" their best to pay such a debt.
The debt is paid.
You owe nothing.
No reimbursement is asked of you at all.

You shouldn't be telling folks that they are "getting there" by trying hard not to sin as much.
Their imperfection is getting them nowhere closer to paying any debt off.
Everyone is a filthy rotten lawless sinner that is guilty and has no hope without the one that is perfection, the Lord Jesus Christ.

NONE of your obedience or righteousness is included at all.
Only the obedience and righteousness of one is included.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

When it comes to the righteousness and obedience that saves, none of yours or mine is included.

When it comes to folks behavior in the world, we expect the same from believers and unbelievers alike ----- don't steal, don't murder, etc.
Those are not things one must become a believer in order to adhere to.

We have folks here like Meshak that are telling folks that pagans and atheists here are more Christian than believers simply because they treat her "nicer".
Those mouth should be stopped.
There is no one here that is any more or less guilty of sin than you or I.
The only thing that separates a believing sinner from an unbelieving sinner is relying on the righteousness and obedience of the only one that saves, instead of our own.

There are way too many folks here that are relying on their own, either in part or whole.
But none of their own will help them one iota when it comes to the type of righteousness and obedience necessary to save.
Only one has the correct righteousness and obedience that saves.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
No, Danoh is a fake like you.
my goodness, why so defensive?

BTW, It seems that my post was so good that you thought someone else typed for me.

It is compliment in disguise.

thank you.:)

I have been living alone quite sometime now. No one can edit for me.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
GD,

God convicted me to be consistent to be loving in everything I do.

So No one can provoke me anymore.:)

I praise God for His admonishment.

blessings.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grace does not abound or decrease because you sin more or less.
Grace is unmerited.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
here it is:

Luke 10:25-37 New International Version (NIV)

The Parable of the Good Samaritan

25 On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. “Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

26 “What is written in the Law?” he replied. “How do you read it?”

27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’[a]; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii[c] and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”