Trick or cheat: Woman caught snatching all the Halloween candy at one home

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You seem to have issues with the part of the sign that said "but please be considerate".

Adding that phrase to the sign seems to have made you think that anyone that helped herself to the candy was doing something wrong.

No, anyone who went beyond what most people would agree is considerate. Clearly you believe taking it all is considerate and i think that is greedy and detestable.

And even then you seem to be having a lot of problem identifying just why you think what she did was wrong, and wave it all under a cloud of ambiguity called being considerate.

What part of greed keeps escaping you. Cant read?

Greed is NOT considerate. As hard as you are defending that greedy woman, im guessing you dropped a few entire bowls in your bag too in your lifetime. Maybe you teach its ok to your kids too, who knows.

glorydaz

Thats how i took what you said also, which is why i posted the popcorn thing, most liberals would claim offense at anyone calling her a heifer.

I knew you got it, doll. I nodded to myself when you started eating popcorn. We were on the same wave length. :thumb:

glorydaz

You seem to have issues with the part of the sign that said "but please be considerate".

Adding that phrase to the sign seems to have made you think that anyone that helped herself to the candy was doing something wrong.

And even then you seem to be having a lot of problem identifying just why you think what she did was wrong, and wave it all under a cloud of ambiguity called being considerate.

Yeah, this is so difficult. :chuckle:

Even the little kids understood what was meant. Even those who couldn't read knew it wouldn't be right to take all the candy. I would have thought, back when I was a trick or treater, that the people left the candy out for us to each take a piece....at the most two. Kids know right from wrong at a very young age. The older boy looked toward the door....he knew he was taking too many. The older girls the same way. They were just snatch and grabbers. The woman was so brazen she didn't even bother to look around. She was a pro....grab and go.

genuineoriginal

No, anyone who went beyond what most people would agree is considerate. i think that is greedy and detestable.

What part of greed keeps escaping you. Cant read?
I can read just fine.
The question is whether the woman could read and understand the sign.

im guessing you dropped a few entire bowls in your bag too in your lifetime. Maybe you teach its ok to your kids too, who knows.
And you would be guessing wrong.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I can read just fine.
The question is whether the woman could read and understand the sign.

No question she could read it, shes bragging about it to others in ebonic speak. Shes clearly old enough too, to know right from wrong.

9160905_G.jpg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I wonder how many times she voted for Obama. Maybe 11 or 12 between two elections is realistic.