Transgender, Made Up POP Psychology Word

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
mental problem

That's an interesting answer. Here is how the Mayo Clinic defines mental illness.

Mental illnesses, in general, are thought to be caused by a variety of genetic and environmental factors:

Inherited traits. Mental illness is more common in people whose biological (blood) relatives also have a mental illness. Certain genes may increase your risk of developing a mental illness, and your life situation may trigger it.

Environmental exposures before birth. Exposure to viruses, toxins, alcohol or drugs while in the womb can sometimes be linked to mental illness.

Brain chemistry. Biochemical changes in the brain are thought to affect mood and other aspects of mental health. Naturally occurring brain chemicals called neurotransmitters play a role in some mental illnesses. In some cases, hormonal imbalances affect mental health.

So mental illness is imposed upon persons by circumstance.

I personally do not believe we should belittle or denigrate mentally ill persons or persons with physical disabilities. We should pray for them.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Please note that reporting carelessy can create emotional ailments as well as permently ban your friends. You being a doctor ought to know that. You'll feel better if you just let go and let things be. The ancient proofs are in your psychology books.

Alright then, the old doc has the cure for you, do not ban the puppet! No emotional ailments.:)

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I personally do not believe we should we should belittle or denigrate mentally ill persons or persons with physical disabilities. We should pray for them.

I agree, do no harm; do not cut up a persons body based on their delusional mind.

We say the homosexual is only sinful in the act, not being. The same here, being a girly man is weakness, so protect them.

protect the weak

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree, do no harm; do not cut up a persons body based on their delusional mind.

What do you suggest would prevent delusional people from getting sex reassignment surgery?

Last edited:

musterion

Of course hes a man with a mans mind, that reduces a woman to sexuality, easily shown by how he shows his "womanhood" on the cover of vanity fair, a sex object.

Exactly. It reduces EVERYONE to (a) their lust and (b) their genitals. Whatever you might lust for is justified because no one can judge it, and whichever set of parts you want to have is just as natural as if you'd been born with them.

Societies don't survive things like this. The center cannot hold.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Exactly. It reduces EVERYONE to (a) their lust and (b) their genitals. Whatever you might lust for is justified because no one can judge it, and whichever set of parts you want to have is just as natural as if you'd been born with them.

Well said, i was reading this- Adulterous App Seeks to ‘Liberate’ Americans from ‘Old-Fashioned’ Monogamous Relationships - and this jumped out at me from it:

The Washington Post tells a story of a church-going married woman named Jessie who has been using dating sites since 2010, and has weekly dates with one of her four extra-marital partners. She told the outlet that she believes the arrangement is different from adultery because her husband knows what she is doing.

Seems permission is the difference these days from something being adultery and it not. Redefinition of terms.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
If Jenner "was always a woman," was he in truth never really a man?

Jenner was always a man, not a woman. If someone felt all their life, they were a dog, or a pig, that does not mean they they are a dog, or pig.

Alice felt that this could not be denied, so she tried another question. `What sort of people live about here?'

`In THAT direction,' the Cat said, waving its right paw round, `lives a Hatter: and in THAT direction,' waving the other paw, `lives a March Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad.'

`But I don't want to go among mad people,' Alice remarked.

`Oh, you can't help that,' said the Cat: `we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad.'

`How do you know I'm mad?' said Alice.

`You must be,' said the Cat, `or you wouldn't have come here.'

Alice didn't think that proved it at all; however, she went on `And how do you know that you're mad?'

`To begin with,' said the Cat, `a dog's not mad. You grant that?'

`I suppose so,' said Alice.

`Well, then,' the Cat went on, `you see, a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad.'

`I call it purring, not growling,' said Alice.

`Call it what you like,' said the Cat. `Do you play croquet with the Queen to-day?'

`I should like it very much,' said Alice, `but I haven't been invited yet.'

`You'll see me there,' said the Cat, and vanished.

Alice was not much surprised at this, she was getting so used to queer things happening. While she was looking at the place where it had been, it suddenly appeared again.

`By-the-bye, what became of the baby?' said the Cat. `I'd nearly forgotten to ask.'

`It turned into a pig,' Alice quietly said, just as if it had come back in a natural way.

`I thought it would,' said the Cat, and vanished again.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jenner was always a man, not a woman. If someone felt all their life, they were a dog, or a pig, that does not mean they they are a dog, or pig.

Chances are that a reputable surgeon would not perform that kind of surgery.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jenner was always a man, not a woman.

It is my understanding that Jenner is transitioning but has not yet had reassignment surgery. I suspect because of the Standards of Care it will be next year before she does.

Someone said in an earlier post that transgenders are delusional. It seems to me that a delusional person would not be a senior petty officer in SEAL team 6, but a couple of years ago I watched a program about Kristen Beck on CNN.

I found the program to be very informational. Kristen was referred to as Lady of Valor.

bybee

Yup! "Things fall apart...." And that evil which is slouching our way is the idea that anything goes!

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
It is my understanding that Jenner is transitioning but has not yet had reassignment surgery. I suspect because of the Standards of Care it will be next year before she does.

Someone said in an earlier post that transgenders are delusional. It seems to me that a delusional person would not be a senior petty officer in SEAL team 6, but a couple of years ago I watched a program about Kristen Beck on CNN.

I found the program to be very informational. Kristen was referred to as Lady of Valor.

Did HE have breast implants or did they push HIS chest up to make HIM appear HE has female-like breasts on vanity fair cover?

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
Yup! "Things fall apart...." And that evil which is slouching our way is the idea that anything goes!

Funny how I call every baby I first meet a "he" or a "him". Somehow its defaulted in my mind. People correct me on thier genders and I get embarrassed. Now, I want to call everyone an "it" cause I'm tired of everyone correcting me to call jenner a "her". To me jenner is an "it". If I meet an "it" that appears like a traditional women, should I call it a her or a him? It wasnt longvago when "Ms" was invented. What should we call a person without the "her" or the "him". I think I just learned a new word for certain people, "mix" or is it "mx". Whats that?

bybee

Funny how I call every baby I first meet a "he" or a "him". Somehow its defaulted in my mind. People correct me on thier genders and I get embarrassed. Now, I want to call everyone an "it" cause I'm tired of everyone correcting me to call jenner a "her". To me jenner is an "it". If I meet an "it" that appears like a traditional women, should I call it a her or a him?

I don't know....