Transgender, Made Up POP Psychology Word

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What is apparently an online dating site has been banning trannies.

Trannies are saying it's due to "transphobic" bigots reporting them just because. I wonder how much of it is due to trannies misidentifying themselves as women, then getting found out and reported by interested straight males who resent having their time wasted by queers. If that's a factor, it will never be reported.

Yes there is a way and it's very simple: identify yourself as what you really, genetically are. That way, no one will confuse you with what they're looking for, and the sick ones who really do want a tranny will get what they want too. Everyone gets what they want. Problem solved.

EDIT: Ah-hah. Looks like that's what's behind at least some of them getting booted, like this one:

screen%20shot%202015-06-03%20at%201.54.29%20pm.png

http://uk.businessinsider.com/transgender-tinder-users-reported-and-banned-2015-6?r=US

Facial bone structure, particularly the brow, is almost always a dead giveaway. That's why he's hiding it.

yeah, real men need to be forced to date these substitute women so the fakes can feel better about themselves and feel more like what their fantasies are.

Anyone who doesn't cater to someone elses fantasy now needs their tails sued off. These queens are entitled to have anything their little fantasies desire. Including forcing even their dates to date them like it or not. Or else, meaning you will pay.

Sickening.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
They should be sued. They should always be able to trick people and force people to date them because they have a right to their own fantasy world. If they don't like that, too bad. They should be made to pay when the tranny or gay doesn't get it its way.

Last edited by a moderator:

shagster01

So a psychologically confused (a nice term for mentally ill) person could mutilate the genitalia that God gave him or her and still have a relationship with Him?

If sinners can't have a relationship with God, then you are in serious trouble aCW.

Plus, I imagine that if God is really God, he can have a relationship with whoever he wants.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So a psychologically confused (a nice term for mentally ill) person could mutilate the genitalia that God gave him or her and still have a relationship with Him?

Why would a psychologist write a letter approving a candidate for surgery if he or she believed the surgery would not benefit the candidate?

Why would a surgeon mutilate a person?

Also, mentally ill persons do not receive approval letters.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
They change their name and sex on their driver's license, passport, birth certificate, social security, VA and anything else that identifies who they are.

Once a person has accomplished the change to their desired gender they are no longer trans-gendering, they are just living their life in their desired gender.

A person's relationship with God is not determined by a person's gender in the context of the NT.

We pass people in public places without ever knowing their birth sex and it's really immaterial apart from intimacy.

Not exactly. You might want to be sure you know what you think you know? I did not know anything about it and Goggled it and here is what I found out. Not all states will do this. Look here from a gay site.
http://www.lambdalegal.org/know-your-rights/transgender/changing-birth-certificate-sex-designations

Although Idaho generally permits amendment of birth records upon an appropriate evidentiary showing, the Idaho Office of Vital Statistics reports that Idaho does not currently amend birth records to reflect sex of individuals who have changed their sex by surgical procedure.

In re Estate of Gardiner, 29 Kan. App. 2dn 92 (2001). (interpreting K.S.A. § 65-2422c as only permitting “minor changes” to birth certificates and stating that this does not encompass correction of sex on birth certificates of individuals who have changed their sex by surgical procedure thus invalidating K.A.R. § 28-17-20 (b)(1)(A)(i)).

Controlling case law: In re Ladrach, 32 Ohio Misc. 2d 6, 513 N.E.2d 828 (Ohio Prob. Ct. 1987) (interpreting Ohio's birth certificate statute to be only a correction statute that does not encompass correction of sex on birth certificates of individuals who have changed their sex by surgical procedure).

Tenn. Code Ann. § 68-3-203(d) (2006).

Text: The sex of an individual will not be changed on the original certificate of birth as a result of "sex change" surgery.

Although not explicitly addressed by statute or administrative code, South Carolina will issue an amendment as an attachment to the original birth certificate.

Other may as well not have changed it, as the certificate still reflect the actual biological sex/ as with the sex change, so they are tranny birth certificates.

Those doing this are an easy mark for therapists who need business; it is about making money off people who are not legally insane, yet are crazy nonetheless.

Notes: Amended birth certificates will be marked "Amended."
The order must contain sufficient information for the department to locate the record. If the registrant's name is also to be changed, the court order must indicate the full name of the registrant as it appears on the birth certificate and the full name to which it is to be altered. Any certified copy issued after the amendment must indicate it was altered.

The evidence from which the new certificate is prepared and the original certificate of birth shall be available for inspection
The court order must specify those facts to be changed on the new certificate.

the amended certificate will specify what changes have been made.
The State registrar shall issue an amended certificate of birth to a person born in this State who undergoes sex reassignment surgery and requests an amended certificate of birth which shows the sex and name of the person as it has been changed.

The amendment shall be registered with and become a part of the original certificate and a certified copy shall be issued to the applicant without additional cost.

Notes: Amended certificates will state that an amendment has been made. Older certificates may simply be amended directly on the face of the document, with all changes visible.

the amended certificate will show all changes that have been made.

Amended birth certificates will note that the sex designation has been changed.

So in other words, the certificate often states a sex change operation was done; what good does that do?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Deleted photo. I asked ktoyou nicely if she would like me to delete this photo and offered that it was no problem. Instead of saying, "sure, please do", she reported this post. I deleted it but she isnt serious about this topic if she repoerted and denied my generours offer to delete it. She must really be in pain hurting somewhere. Sorry for her illness and hopes it gets better. I've alway liked her. Oh well, some people just ain't happy.

I appreciate you deleted it, and to be frank, I reported it before leaving the pos rep comment. I do think this is serious. yet my health is more important, and really I am not so much a web poster in general.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
So in other words, the certificate often states a sex change operation was done; what good does that do?

I wonder if any of the fifty states will change the sex marker on a driver's license. Probably not, huh?

PureX

There is no real meaning to the word "transgender'' …
Trans - meaning change (as in transition) and gender - meaning sexual identification. So together they obviously refer to the concept of changing sexual identification.
This word 'transgender' is no more meaningful and descriptive than the word 'cool', which literally means not warm, yet is used to mean something else, the same with transgender.
Proclaiming that the term has no meaning just because you don't like the idea of changing gender identification is pretty foolish, and selfish.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I wonder if any of the fifty states will change the sex marker on a driver's license. Probably not, huh?

Well, in fact, most states do so. There are those who have a modified birth certificate is enough to have this done.

I have seen the darker side of this. One example, a person was in women's jail, then sent to be processed for prison; at that time it was discovered the person was male. Not too many knew what to do about this, so the person was sent to segregation. Later, the prisoner came up for parole, where I heard it was stated he did not wish to leave prison.
I do not know what else happened; surly this person was released, but I do not know when, or how it turned out?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Trans - meaning change (as in transition) and gender - meaning sexual identification. So together they obviously refer to the concept of changing sexual identification.

trans from Latin trans- ‘across’ and vestire ‘clothe
This is the only word applied to persons who imitate the image of the other sex; 'transvestite' where trans is properly used. Anything else is to take a new meaning and then change the signifier, the word itself.

I may well mean to identify oneself with the opposite sex, yet the word remains the same.

Transsexual is a psychiatric term for someone who wishes to modify their body to appear as the opposite sex. Nowhere is it claimed that any treatment by a physician actually changes one sex into the other.

This being the case, pop psychology embraced transgender, as they see it the gender is not physical, and therefore is fluid, which is where the debate come in.

My may issue is with inventing words.

Proclaiming that the term has no meaning just because you don't like the idea of changing gender identification is pretty foolish, and selfish.

First I dislike making up words to for social agendas, without substance.

I question the validity the this gender changing because it seems a man who likes taking care of babies and small children, one who prefers sewing and such crafts making, likes to chat on with women, prefers the company of women, without concern about his body image and garments, is more one who changes gender than one who wants to wear high hells, make-up and look at himself in the mirror.

I would call the later internalizing the object of desire, and sexually deviant, and yet from what I know this seems to be an essence, or at least draws attention to what I may agree is gender beyond physicality.

I agree, it would seem strange to me a man who was very feminine, yet I have no desire to prevent them from living their lives.

There seems to me little reason to need to change the outer when such an apparent inner difference would cause more people to take pause on the persons gender? Secondly, being so field dependent, where one thinks he must look the art to express his inner nature seems symptomatic is ego deficiency.

Now all this is relative; however, my main issue is not ones behavior, or expression of, rather it is the necessity to label oneself, using baseless terms.

PureX

trans from Latin trans- ‘across’ and vestire ‘clothe
This is the only word applied to persons who imitate the image of the other sex; 'transvestite' where trans is properly used. Anything else is to take a new meaning and then change the signifier, the word itself.
That's absurd. The prefix 'trans' refers to a condition of change, not to the subject/object that's changing. "Transition", "transitory", "transverse", "transpose", etc., are all about the condition of change, not the thing being changed. The thing being changed is identified by whatever the prefix is attached to: transcontinental, transexual, transportation, etc., … and transgender.
Transsexual is a psychiatric term for someone who wishes to modify their body to appear as the opposite sex. Nowhere is it claimed that any treatment by a physician actually changes one sex into the other.
Yes, that's why we use (and need) the term transgender. Because gender and sexuality are not the same things. As has been pointed out by others on this thread.
This being the case, pop psychology embraced transgender, as they see it the gender is not physical, and therefore is fluid, which is where the debate come in.
There is no debate. Gender is an ideological concept, while sex is a physical characteristic. They are different phenomena, requiring different terms.
My maine issue is with inventing words.
All words are "inventions". And language is constantly changing as conditions and ideals change.

You are a conservative, and conservatives don't like change. So now you don't like the words that represent the changes. I'm sorry, but that's just silly. Change is inevitable, and is also necessary. Existence is fluid, not static. And human language will inevitably reflect that ongoing change.
First I dislike making up words to for social agendas, without substance.
What you don't like is change. But changes are inevitable. I don't mean to offend, but I think you should address this aspect of yourself. It's silly, and a waste of time to dislike words just because they represent changes that you don't like.
I question the validity the this gender changing because it seems a man who likes taking care of babies and small children, one who prefers sewing and such crafts making, likes to chat on with women, prefers the company of women, without concern about his body image and garments, is more one who changes gender than one who wants to wear high hells, make-up and look at himself in the mirror.
People are what they are. They don't require your "validation". And when you try to 'invalidate' them, they will resist.
I would call the later internalizing the object of desire, and sexually deviant, and yet from what I know this seems to be an essence, or at least draws attention to what I may agree is gender beyond physicality.
Our society has finally reached a point where it is willing to recognize these distinctions, and that there are people who's gender identification does not align with their sexual anatomy. And that's why we're having to coin new words to discuss these new distinctions. And then try to figure out how to deal with them socially.

But conservatives get all bent out of shape about it because it's 'change'. And conservatives don't like change. They resent it, and they resist it, and frankly, they are a damn nascence. The issue is difficult enough without them clucking that the sky is falling because we're daring to recognize and accommodate these anomalies as a people.
I agree, it would seem strange to me a man who was very feminine, yet I have no desire to prevent them from living their lives.

There seems to me little reason to need to change the outer when such an apparent inner difference would cause more people to take pause on the persons gender? Secondly, being so field dependent, where one thinks he must look the art to express his inner nature seems symptomatic is ego deficiency.

Now all this is relative; however, my main issue is not ones behavior, or expression of, rather it is the necessity to label oneself, using baseless terms.
They aren't baseless to them.

This issue isn't about you. It's about the people for whom this is a real problem. Your problem is in accepting change.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I wonder what causes a person to believe their body is not congruent with their mind. I also wonder if it is easier to change the body than to change a person's mind.

So is transgenderism a mental problem or a physical problem?

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
...usage of the trans+gender lexical compound was a 1965 psychological usage of transgenderism to refer to transsexualism. At the time, transsexualism was seen as being an extreme subset of transvestism (which was inline with the views popularized by Magnus Hirschfeld).

This 1965 usage asserted that “transsexualism” as a term was incorrect because “sexuality” (the sexual drive) wasn’t the reason behind the drive to transition;
Oh really! Gee, I did not know that, nice try oddball!

the book asserts that gender was the driving force behind the need to transition and therefore transgenderism would be a more correct term. By 1970, the term transgendered showed up in the TV Guide referencing a supposed transsexual movie character.43 By the early 1970s, the term showed up in books referencing transsexuals44 and was used as an umbrella term inclusive of all types of non-cisgender experience and expression in print and at a 1974 trans conference.45 By the mid-1970s, the term began showing up in pop culture (eg, referencing the rock star Alice Cooper,
http://www.cristanwilliams.com/b/tracking-transgender-the-historical-truth/

Alice Cooper, pop culture, I see...
"cicgender"another made up word.

transsexuals fighting with cross dressers, what fun, they do not get along!
According to some internet memes pushed by so-called transsexual separatists, transsexuals began self-identifying as transgender due to a vast global plot by crossdressers1,2 . According to this conspiracy, transsexuals by the millions were forced by the media3, through a cunning application of crossdresser colonization 4 to start using the term “transgender” sometime in the mid-1990s by a communist.
http://www.cristanwilliams.com/b/tracking-transgender-the-historical-truth/

Autogynephilia is the "mental illness" described by the theory that male-to-female transsexuals who aren't exclusively attracted to men actually have a sexual fetish for viewing themselves as females.
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Autogynephilia

Viewing themselves as females, sexual fetich, hummm, sounds like sexual to me!

Nothing like the truth people by researchers in the field.

Blanchard's transsexualism typology, also Blanchard autogynephilia theory (BAT) and Blanchard's taxonomy, is a psychological typology of male-to-female (MtF) transsexualism created by Ray Blanchard through the 1980s and 1990s, building on the work of his colleague, Kurt Freund. Blanchard divided trans women into two different groups: homosexual transsexuals, whom Blanchard says seek sex reassignment surgery to romantically and sexually attract (ideally heterosexual) men, and "autogynephilic transsexuals" who purportedly are sexually aroused at the idea of having a normative female body.
Not sex, only gender huh?

Wow that must be one sappy fantasy, dreaming about being the girl you think is sexy; now that has to be one lonely self debasing hardship?

Believe me people, when you have one you have the other, if not, then men would be chasing anteaters, and women would be hugging panda bears!

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
I appreciate you deleted it, and to be frank, I reported it before leaving the pos rep comment. I do think this is serious. yet my health is more important, and really I am not so much a web poster in general.

Please note that reporting carelessy can create emotional ailments as well as permently ban your friends. You being a doctor ought to know that. You'll feel better if you just let go and let things be. The ancient proofs are in your psychology books.