Toxicity

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Because we can never admit that we ourselves are "toxic" (People blame others and say it's their bad behavior that forces us to act bad!), so we project it onto others.

It's always THEM over THERE who are the problem. We are pure and normal, of course!

Jewels-PiXie

Ridiculous

Ridiculous

Unfortunately for you , I have a Masters in Psychology and your claim there makes to sense whatsoever in this context.
I wont be coming to you for any psychological insight. :cloud9:

QUOTE=aikido7;4219097]Because we can never admit that we ourselves are "toxic" (People blame others and say it's their bad behavior that forces us to act bad!), so we project it onto others.

It's always THEM over THERE who are the problem. We are pure and normal, of course![/QUOTE]

IMJerusha

God is an idea, to us. And a different idea to different people. For some people the idea of God is male and has male characteristics, others idealize God as female. For some, the god-idea has no gender characteristics at all. For them, "God" is conceptualized more like a spiritual force than a 'personality'.

No, God is not an idea. He's proven that repeatedly to His people. And if God has no gender, then everything about Scripture and His Headship and relationship with His Son is bogus and everything He spoke to His people is bogus. We don't get to decide what God is or call His Word into question.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately for you , I have a Masters in Psychology and your claim there makes to sense whatsoever in this context.

Because we can never admit that we ourselves are "toxic" (People blame others and say it's their bad behavior that forces us to act bad!), so we project it onto others.

It's always THEM over THERE who are the problem. We are pure and normal, of course!

you will need some insight as to how the quote feature works

IMJerusha

Practicing a little toxicity, I see, and elitism too. In terms of your OP, ie. your desire to learn more about your faith, become more committed to God, Aikido's post is very Scripturally based and pertinent. I don't know, sometimes I think psychology has a tendency to lean toward the logging industry.

Jewels-PiXie

chrysostom

chrysostom

Was that message to me?

QUOTE=chrysostom;4220657]you will need some insight as to how the quote feature works[/QUOTE]

PureX

Practicing a little toxicity, I see, and elitism too. In terms of your OP, ie. your desire to learn more about your faith, become more committed to God, Aikido's post is very Scripturally based and pertinent. I don't know, sometimes I think psychology has a tendency to lean toward the logging industry.
I agree.

Mark SeaSigh

BANNED
Banned
Oh, Man!!! That was fun for Me!!!! LOL~~~!!!

Did you see all the Groundhogs fall out of that Tree we Shook? : D

I know you are a Christian, Jewels PiXie; Is there anything Else I can find you, or Do for You?

I'm honored to Know you; Jewels~~~~!!!

You are a Great Friend!!!

: )

=M=

:dog:

Last edited: