Town Heretic Please Return !!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I am of the mind that once I type something here it's over. I don't get concerned about old posts or threads (unless someone dredges up closed and sensitive threads), or trying to keep them. I am pleading with Town to come back and grace us with his writing.

We all appreciate your insight and your way with words. Sometimes I learn new words fom your posts.

I can't count the smiles his words have given me (I could but i never counted), many of which were on the inside.

Town, I think you're busy right now with school and just being a Dad, but when you get the time come back and make us smile some more !!!

PS - You could save your posts somehow on you your own equipment ?

Caledvwlch

CH860417_JPG.jpg

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Which thread was deleted? I was going through my recent posts a few days ago and noticed the one I was looking for was missing...

Sometimes they prune old inactive posts and threads to create space or memory or something technical. I suggest that anyone that wants their material to stay written, they should copy it to their own files somehow. Otherwise, there's no guarantee the old stuff will be kept.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Maybe a warning could be given to any folks whose threads and posts may be affected during clean up, allowing an opportunity to somehow salvage the content. That may not be possible to do, just thinking.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I will miss reading the daily rag where Town attempts to demonstrate how superior he is to others. It was fun to make a small comment and see him over react by closing the thread. :)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As with most sites, TOL owns every post and can do whatever they want with them.

You may like to call it "your thread" because you started it.
But it belongs to TOL.

People can get a little obsessive about old and sentimental things.
As the saying goes .....
Anything you cannot relinquish when it has outlived its usefulness possesses you, and in this materialistic age a great many of us are possessed by our possessions.
- Mildred Lisette Norman, Peace Pilgram​

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
You have a very nasty streak in you.
That is funny. If I said I like Town then you would accuse me of being disingenuous. Fact of the matter is that I usually enjoyed interacting with him but he is thin skinned. Strangely he taught me to slough off inconsequential and trivial disagreements.