Tongues

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
or a squeaky to understanding, obviously

as i said, we've traveled this road before and you always get lost :wave2:

I said
lolol Are you really that ignorant. Look at all the verses that you blaspheme with your ignorance. Don't run now. I see your demon and I can help you see him to. If you don't run.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
or a squeaky to understanding, obviously

as i said, we've traveled this road before and you always get lost :wave2:

I said
Don't leave now. I can help you see the devil in you. If you don't see him he can deceive you even more. And I hate to see him deceive any of the brethren.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
lolol Are you really that ignorant. Look at all the verses that you blaspheme with your ignorance. Don't run now. I see your demon and I can help you see him to. If you don't run.

Actually, he is a little smarter than you. He even makes more sense:chuckle:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How does speaking in tongues bless those who are deaf? Do deaf persons sign in tongues? If so, who interprets?

I said
There are nine gifts. speaking in tongues is just the least of the gifts. I don't think the Holy Spirit is going to give that gift to the deaf.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Actually, he is a little smarter than you. He even makes more sense:chuckle:

I said
It depends on where you stand. Someone in the milk will agree with others in the milk because they haven't got any experience in the meat. Just like someone who is in the meat will agree with others in the meat. But remember this those in the milk are not an example for those in the meat. But those in the meat are an example for those in the milk. Those in the meat have moved on.

[Heb 6:1-2
1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary [principles] of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I said
It depends on where you stand. Someone in the milk will agree with others in the milk because they haven't got any experience in the meat. Just like someone who is in the meat will agree with others in the meat. But remember this those in the milk are not an example for those in the meat. But those in the meat are an example for those in the milk. Those in the meat have moved on.

1 Therefore, leaving the discussion of the elementary [principles] of Christ, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God,
2 of the doctrine of baptisms, of laying on of hands, of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

I said,
I am way into the meat!

MennoSota

I said,
I am way into the meat!
726b45a759fd015baae75666bf24c6c4.jpg

RBBI

I said
lol You really don't seem to know anything about the operation of the Holy Spirit. I guess that is why you keep everything carnal. The Word(verses) was God. The Holy Spirit only quotes Gods Word(verses) and He never works through emotions. He will gently quote the wisdom from above.

[Jhn 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jas 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.

Your an intellectual. You really should go read that revelation on "Intellectual Idiots" . Atleast then you will know where your at in your walk.

Whenever someone cannot support what they say, they always resort to personal insults, I've noticed. You don't have the baptism in the Spirit, and you want to lecture those who do on the gifts of the Spirit, and how they operate. If you want to know where YOU are, study the Tabernacle pattern, which the scripture in Heb. 9 tells us is the pattern of heavenly or spiritual things. You'll find that in that pattern, those that refuse the baptism in the Spirit are in the 30 fold milk realm of the outer court. When they look up, they see a LITERAL everything. Again, repent of your unbelief, or stay in the one talent realm, choice is yours. Blessings...

RBBI

How does speaking in tongues bless those who are deaf? Do deaf persons sign in tongues? If so, who interprets?

Well that would be up to God, but if it happens to be the gift of tongues with interpretation, He can let them hear via spiritual ears, both the tongues and the interpretation. They are spiritual gifts, that manifest through and by His Spirit. Natural hearing is not necessary if He wants them to hear, that's how the interpretation part works, to begin with. Blessings....

RBBI

And why not? What part of SPIRITUAL gifts did you miss? Deaf people can speak in tongues, has nada to do with natural hearing. Spiritual means FROM A SPIRIT, not something "nicer than flesh", lol....Blessings....

RBBI

I said

HOW have you presumed yourself to have moved on from baptisms, when you've never had it in the first place, lol?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Whenever someone cannot support what they say, they always resort to personal insults, I've noticed. You don't have the baptism in the Spirit, and you want to lecture those who do on the gifts of the Spirit, and how they operate. If you want to know where YOU are, study the Tabernacle pattern, which the scripture in Heb. 9 tells us is the pattern of heavenly or spiritual things. You'll find that in that pattern, those that refuse the baptism in the Spirit are in the 30 fold milk realm of the outer court. When they look up, they see a LITERAL everything. Again, repent of your unbelief, or stay in the one talent realm, choice is yours. Blessings...

I said
lol I have noticed that people who cant demonstrate the Holy Spirit camouflage their ignorance in carnal logic and human wisdom. Like you do.

[1Co 2:1
1 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom declaring to you the testimony of God.
2 For I determined not to know anything among you except Jesus Christ and Him crucified. 3 I was with you in weakness, in fear, and in much trembling.
4 And my speech and my preaching [were] not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
HOW have you presumed yourself to have moved on from baptisms, when you've never had it in the first place, lol?

I said
lol I have met a lot of people who think their own opinion Is spiritual. Its sad but I think your one of them. I notice you don't ever speak from the Holy Spirit or demonstrate the Holy Spirit. Incase no one has ever explained it to you. If your not quoting verses your not in the Spirit.

[Jhn 7:18
18 "He who speaks from himself seeks his own glory; but He who seeks the glory of the One who sent Him is true, and no unrighteousness is in Him.

In case you don't know it. The Holy Spirit teaches us not to trust our own opinion. But its obvious you haven't learned that lesson yet.

[Rom 12:16
16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

MennoSota

Everyone who has been chosen by God to be adopted into Christ has al also been immersed (baptized) into Christ by the Holy Spirit. God then gives various gifts to His adopted children according to what God desires to do. Not one gift is greater than another and not one gift can be required of all adopted children.
The gift of tongues is always an actual language. Every time it is evidenced in scripture, it is a very real and very knowable language. It is always connected with evangelism. It is never a selfish, personal edification. One must remember that the Corinthians were a screwed up group of people who were bringing in their former pagan babbling into the church. They were not acting as mature Christians. We should never desire to emulate their carnal and b a baby experiences, which Paul was desperately trying to correct.
Second, Paul never said he spoke an angelic language. He said "even if I spoke with the tongues of angels..." It's a hypothetical. Hypothetically, if he spoke with the tongues of angels, he still would want to talk in a knowable language so everyone could hear and understand.
The only place God provides the authentic gift of tongues today is on the front lines of the mission field where Christians are speaking to a completely unreached people group who have never heard the gospel before. That is a small group of people with the authentic gift of tongues. 99% of what is done today comes not from the Spirit of God, but from selfish, carnal, behavior expressing a prideful show to others about how "spiritual" the person is. God receives no glory. The person who is babbling in gibberish is receiving personal attention all for the glory of self. The actions are distractions from hell not a gift from the Holy Spirit.
All who have truly been gifted on the missionary frontline know I speak truth. All who are speaking gibberish will complain and call me a liar.