TOL's biggest most outrageous lies

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why do I feel like a bunch of giant copy and pasting is coming courtesy from 'rulz....

Jesus quoted the imperfect LXX as the Word of God as did other NT writers.

By the way, nice blasphemy. First, the Word, is the Lord Jesus Christ. They are his words. His messengers wrote them down. So he quoted the wrong message they reported that he gave them in the first place?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
"Your explanation is as ridiculous"-Craigie Tet.

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-Chubby Craigie

911devilsmoke.jpg

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

west-bank-4_3.jpg

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet.

hitler-himmler.jpg

And he lied about the above:

"Do you actually believe Jesus is taking so long to wipe out all wicked people and wicked system?"-mess-hack

"(2 Peter 3:9) The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

"IOW, the longer God takes, the more people that can come to repentance."-Craigie Tet.

=we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth, but the LORD God has not yet wiped out all the wicked people and wicked system, and the kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now.

Nice, Gomer Tet....nice.

john w

Hall of Fame
"..we have the infallible Word of God..."-"god"rulz

I've asked Ernie Douglas, Jr., for over 3 years, to identify this "infallible Word of God" that he claims we have. He has yet to oblige me, and all of the TOL audience, even after over 50,000 spam cliche posts. He lies about this, and continues to lie about this, knowing full well, that he does not believe that the infallible, pure, sure, sound, true, certain, "Word of God," exists, as he corrects every last alleged "Word of God," every last version/translation, that do not agree with/support/validate his stack of commentaries, which are his final authority. He's a fraud, a poser, a bible corrector/agnostic/mystic, posing as a bible believer.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Ok Nick, I know you got it somewhere...where are the posts by graceandpeace on the "seal of meat"? now that is some classic stuff. I can't find it, I hope that did not get purged...that is just some classic stuff there. :chuckle:

Maybe you can locate it, I think it certainly deserves to be in a thread about TOL's most outrageous lies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Craigie Tet., besides his "Darby" stumper, which he spams on every thread, as one of his "arguments" against the dispensational approach in interpreting the book, also asserts that dispensationalism is false, beccause it is taught by "fallible men," i.e., he claims that his "AD 70-ism," Preterism, was taught to him by infallible men. To wit:

"Yes Mr. Whalen, they were fallible men who invented dispensationalism just over 150 years ago. Mr. Whalen, you might want to ask yourself why you follow the teachings of these fallible men?"-Craigie Tet.

(http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89588&page=9)
Post # 131.

"A secret parenthetical time period is a false theory made up by fallible men.”-Preterist con man Craigie

"MAD is a false non-Biblical belief system that was made up by fallable men."-Preterist Craigee Tet.

Just show us, Craigie, the infallible men that we should follow.

Craigie:

As silent as a turkey farm, on the third Thursday, of November.

He is the habitual liar, of TOL.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ok Nick, I know you got it somewhere...where are the posts by graceandpeace on the "seal of meat"? now that is some classic stuff. I can't find it, I hope that did not get purged...that is just some classic stuff there. :chuckle:

Maybe you can locate it, I think it certainly deserves to be in a thread about TOL's most outrageous lies.

Take it away, Nick the Great...

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81847

Remember: Sealed by the milk....matured by the meat...

Yum, yum...

john w

Hall of Fame

Found one:

"It is because we are both saved by the milk, and grow in the milk afterwards...Untel.

The milk is the gospel...we are saved by it; and we grow in it, and, then we are matured by the meat.

Do you agree with that?

So, of course I was agreeing with you that we grow in the milk/gospel, after we are born again."-Dora the Explorer

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81849&page=5

Post # 62

Remember: Saved by the milk....matured by the meat...

Burp.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Sad and sick that some (inept) posters are having to revert to old/odd crap from the past in order to appear pertinent to recent TOL discussions.

john w

Hall of Fame
Sad and sick that some (inept) posters are having to revert to old/odd crap from the past in order to appear pertinent to recent TOL discussions.

Like this, Nag?:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell. Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nag

Get out of Dodge, then, Judie Hensler-you're "creepy."

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Like this, Nag?:

"Any person who lives his life wrongly and does not repent of his sins, will be held responsible and judged for breaking God's laws and are justly consigned to death and hell.
Sinners only receive what they have earned. Men reap what they sow."-evil "woman" Nag

Get out of Dodge, then, Judie Hensler-you're "creepy."

Yep . . glad you remember my words, there, johnny.

Such describe reprobates.

I assume you know what reprobates, are? Right?

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame

What are you wanking about Nang, you got a POTD in that thread. Besides, walking down memory lane is insightful as well as humorous. :chuckle:

You really are just a crabby person...

john w

Hall of Fame

Your welcome, Naggy Sissy. Imitating Tet., now, are you, old maid, after complaining about me allegedly copying Knight? You vile actress.

I know that you are a child of the devil. Any other quips, Nag?

You know what "child of the devil" is? Right? Your father is watching you now, seeing if he taught you well.

Leave this thread. It's reserved for members of the body of Christ. Can you dig it, Sissy?

john w

Hall of Fame

"You really are just a crabby person..."-R-man

Leave, Naggie. You're like a barbituate, a real downer. I will pray for that non elect husband of yours...wait...it won't do any good....

Proverbs 21:19 KJV
It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.

Proverbs 27:15 KJV
A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

I assume you know that this is referring to you, Sissy Nag. Right?

So there.

john w

Hall of Fame
"The law was nailed to the cross. You can't divide the law into parts that suit your belief system."-Tet. lie

My question to Craigie:

“Was the OC in place after the cross? Was the law part of the OC?Was Pentecost part of the law? Was the OC in place, adhered to, in ‘’arly Acts,’ ‘post cross?’ Was the law part of the OC? Was going to the temple, part of the law?”

His disjointed, words have no meaning, "response," lie:

“Which part of my answer didn't you understand?

There was an overlap of the covenants from 30AD - 70AD.

Of course Pentecost was part of the law. So were the three fall feasts that weren't not fulfilled until 70AD.

That doesn't mean that the law wasn't nailed to the cross. The law was nailed to the cross.

You just don't understand the overlap of the covenants”-Tet.

No, I don’t understand how you can be so stupid, and so slick, like your father. So slick, that you fall down, from the snake oil you leave below your computer.

Catch that slick lie, TOl audience? Why, you little demon, Craigie, as words mean nothing to you, you satanic pawn. Catch that? He asserts that the "law was nailed to the cross," and yet, the OC was in place "post cross," was followed, the law was followed "post cross,".....but the law was nailed to the cross.

Tet: The law was followed after the cross, but "That doesn't mean that the law wasn't nailed to the cross."

How did you get so stupid, Craigie?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Why do I feel like a bunch of giant copy and pasting is coming courtesy from 'rulz....

By the way, nice blasphemy. First, the Word, is the Lord Jesus Christ. They are his words. His messengers wrote them down. So quoted the wrong message they reported that he gave them in the first place?

Jesus is not a book or Bible translation. He is the Living Word, while Scripture is the written Word. They are from the same source (God), but a book is not God.

Blasphemy is not making factual statements about Greek versions of Hebrew Scripture. I worship the Lord Jesus Christ as God Almighty. This is not blasphemy. I love and obey His written Word, but that does not mean I have to join KJVO sect/cult.

john w

Hall of Fame
You are such a dope and uninformed . . . my husband is an ordained Elder in the Presbyterian Church.

No, you're a slug, as he stays home, and watches TV with you, witchiepoo, trying to figger out, if you/he/neither one of you are one of "the elect."

What is my "day job, as you condescendingly posted, you wicked witchiepoo? Tell me, barbiturate "lady."

john w

Hall of Fame
Jesus is not a book or Bible translation. He is the Living Word, while Scripture is the written Word. They are from the same source (God), but a book is not God.

Blasphemy is not making factual statements about Greek versions of Hebrew Scripture. I worship the Lord Jesus Christ as God Almighty. This is not blasphemy. I love and obey His written Word, but that does not mean I have to join KJVO sect/cult.

"I love and obey His written Word...we have the infallible Word of God.."-"god"rulz

No, you don't, for you don't have this "infallible, His written Word," or you would have identified it, by now, after me asking you to, for 3 years.

That is why you are one of the subjects of this thread-your "ministry," is lying, posing, acting.

Identify this "infallible Word of God" that you claim that you "have.

You won't.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I clearly have stated my position on inspiration, transmission, translation, canonicity, textual criticism, hermeneutics, etc. You guys do not have a life, so you just misunderstand and misrepresent me.:singer: