TOL's biggest most outrageous lies

godrulz

Hall of Fame
BLAH BLAH BLAH

WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR PETTY SQUABBLES HERE ON TOL

I AM OUTTA HERE BYE.

Ignore the peanut gallery and their ad hominem attacks. Find a thread with civil people and a valuable topic. Don't throw baby out with bathwater?

john w

Hall of Fame
I clearly have stated my position on inspiration, transmission, translation, canonicity, textual criticism, hermeneutics, etc. You guys do not have a life, so you just misunderstand and misrepresent me.:singer:

"so you just misunderstand and misrepresent me."-Ernie

"we have the infallible Word of God.."-"god"rulz

Identify this "infallible Word of God" that you claim that you "have.

Ernie:

Not a peep, as you lied again, asserting that we "misrepresent" you.

"You guys do not have a life,"-Ernie

Perhaps, but you don't have this "infallible Word of God" as you claimed you did, so you lied, and continue to lie, about this, fraud, poser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Ignore the peanut gallery and their ad hominem attacks. Find a thread with civil people and a valuable topic. Don't throw baby out with bathwater?

"Why do I feel like a bunch of giant copy and pasting is coming courtesy from 'rulz...."-Nick the Great

Confirmed, as "god" rulz spams again what he thinks are cool, cute little sayings, sound bytes, thinking people will think he is so cool, all the while TOL laughs at him:

"Ignore the peanut gallery and their ad hominem attacks. ....Don't throw baby out with bathwater?"=spammed over and over on TOL

Clown of TOL..

john w

Hall of Fame
I nominate the denial of the New Covenant by most of the Hyper-Dispensationalists on TOL as the most outrageous lie.

The habitual of liar spams in.

"Because you and heir deny that Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets you think Ezekiel is speaking of physical land.

Christ Jesus is the rest. Christ Jesus is the Promised Land.

Read Hebrews 4

The land was fulfilled in Christ Jesus."

Part of his "trifecta," i.e., "Fulfilled....," and then he satanically spams his spiritual back flips, cart wheels, as all Preterists must do, to make their satanic "doctrine" work.

"Christ Jesus is the Promised Land....The land was fulfilled in Christ Jesus."-Craigie

"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." Ezekiel 36:24-28 KJV

Tet: Fullfilled, when the Israel 's men's poker team, left Israel, and competed in "The World Series of Poker" in Pittsburgh, the land of Pennsylvania is the land, and they "walked the walk...,"you see, well...They also met my Uncle Simeon, my father, you see...

Tet. version:

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land, which is Christ Jesus, not those other countries. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and this land is Christ Jesus, the same Christ Jesus, who is land, that I gave to your fathers;and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God." Ezekiel 36:24-28 KJV

ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers

What else do you want to allegedly "prove," stupid Craigie?

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

The Roman army is the return, "the second time."

Acts 7 KJV
13 And at the second time Joseph was made known to his brethren; and Joseph's kindred was made known unto Pharaoh.

Hebrews 9 KJV
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Tet: He appeared to the Roman army in AD 70-they were looking for him, this is the "them" referenced in Hebrews 9, and the Roman army was looking for the promised land, as "Christ Jesus is the Promised Land," you see, well, uh, urrr...

And Craigie lied about that:

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Tet: "everyone" was the Roman army...wait...the Roman army was His return...wait....Josephus was "everyone"....you see, uh, urr...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ok Nick, I know you got it somewhere...where are the posts by graceandpeace on the "seal of meat"? now that is some classic stuff. I can't find it, I hope that did not get purged...that is just some classic stuff there. :chuckle:

Maybe you can locate it, I think it certainly deserves to be in a thread about TOL's most outrageous lies.
That classic was saved in the archive----->http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81739

john w

Hall of Fame
"The old testament is of no use to us. Other than being a tangent to distract people from the truth..... A real Christian knows the old testament is useless. The new testament tells us that. "-Squeaky Damien

john w

Hall of Fame
You can become dead/undead/dead/undead...crucified/uncrucified/crucified/uncrucified...circumcised/uncircumcised/circumcised again/uncircumcised...justified/unjustified/justified again/unjustified...tried and declared not guilty/re-tried and declared guilty again/tried again and declared not guilty/re-tried again and declared not guilty again.....adopted/un-adopted, treated as bastards/readopted/un-adopted, treated as bastards again.....severed and amputated from the boc/re-attached and grafted back into the body/re-severed from the boc and re-grafted back into the body...........sealed/seal broken/re-sealed/sealed again/seal broken/re-sealed again.....regenerated/un-regenerated/re-regenerated/un-re-regenerated...

Those who deny the eternal security of the individual member of the boc-perverters of the good news,every last one of them, without a clue as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You can become dead/undead/dead/undead...crucified/uncrucified/crucified/uncrucified...circumcised/uncircumcised/circumcised again/uncircumcised...justified/unjustified/justified again/unjustified...tried and declared not guilty/re-tried and declared guilty again/tried again and declared not guilty/re-tried again and declared not guilty again.....adopted/un-adopted, treated as bastards/readopted/un-adopted, treated as bastards again.....severed and amputated from the boc/re-attached and grafted back into the body/re-severed from the boc and re-grafted back into the body...........sealed/seal broken/re-sealed/sealed again/seal broken/re-sealed again.....regenerated/un-regenerated/re-regenerated/un-re-regenerated...

Those who deny the eternal security of the individual member of the boc-perverters of the good news,every last one of them, without a clue as to what happened 2000+ years ago, and why.

Yep!