toldailytopic: Wildcard Wednesday! Fire off any random thoughts that you have today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Our Government should be for the people, of the people and by the people. What we have now isn't the case. It's for Bammie, of Bammie, and by Bammie.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I like big loud guns with a lot of fire power. Bang!:chuckle:

Krsto

Why do we say the alarm went off when in actuality it went on?

Same question for spouses who "go off on you."

Don't read into that something that's not there.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
One time I don’t think you should listen to your body is when it says "I’m dead."

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
That reminds me (so I guess this isn't a truly random thought) of the time I got bit by a Puget Sound mud shark...

Is this a fish story?

The guy who told me the spider story--also said that there was a guy who had to saw off his own leg because he was stuck somewhere. Then, he had to saw off his other leg--and he ate it. :shocked:

I don't know if he's telling me the truth. :plain:

Last edited:

Lon

The blue heron came to my house but I didn't have five dollars and marmalade isn't my favorite kind of cement anyway, so I gave my old shirts to charity but the gas station didn't have the right tools to help me out. At any rate, coleslaw is too expensive for what they are asking and I prefer Alaska. That said, I didn't realize I was no longer in the same place until I took notice of the state bird, then it rained.
When I put on my coat, the cherry tree blossomed and I realized it was going to be Wednesday or a toothache.

Lon

There are two kinds of people in the world--those that will become the eternally dead and those that will become the eternally glorious. Which will you be? Jesus has the right answer.
Well I thought the two kinds were those who weren't random and those onion rings look good.

For more Random-Day observance...(my favorite random guy).

Aimiel

I just remembered a joke by Yakhov Smirnof (SP?) the Russian comedian...

Something like:

Why do you silly Americans spend all that money to build a nice huge two or three-car garage, then park your car in the driveway and only put your junk in the garage?

Quincy

Couldn't care less about going grey.

Going grey isn't a bad thing at all. I thought it would be but in my family people grey quick but live long. Weird, but anyways I've had grey hair in my sideburns and beard for a few years. Doesn't hurt my vibe at all, if anything it helps. I find people listen to what I say more and the ladies take a liking to me quicker. Going grey? Not a bad thing, sorry Just for Men.

Quincy

I'm really sick and tired of all this rain. Rain rain rain all the time. Just more rain day after day. I have to abandon things I'm doing between storms so I can run out and jog. All my berries are going to be ruined and I doubt I even bother planting tomatoes. Irks me! Every year, drought or deluge, never in between anymore.

fool

Hall of Fame
Why on earth would anyone take a strip of the strongest fabric they could find and tie it around their neck with a slip knot?

Status
Not open for further replies.