toldailytopic: Why did God create mankind?

Letsargue

AMR--

"HOW" does one "Glorify" God?? - Just "How" IS that done?? - How can one Glorify God, and with What?? - What do you have that can Glorify God, and where did you get that stuff that you say you might have in order to Glorify God ( With )???

Paul -- 100112

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
AMR--

"HOW" does one "Glorify" God?? - Just "How" IS that done?? - How can one Glorify God, and with What?? - What do you have that can Glorify God, and where did you get that stuff that you say you might have in order to Glorify God ( With )???

Paul -- 100112
Paul,

Please go back and read the full contents of my post. Asked and answered.

AMR

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
First one must apprehend God; this is not as easy as one may presume. Consider those who post, demonstrating they do not apprehend God. To go beyond this is through the Grace of God. Remember Jesus said, he was the door, only by knowing Jesus, one knows God. If you do not know Him, he does not know/ reckon you. It is through Grace, the gift of the Holy Spirit, one becomes able to be in relationship with God.

We know the angels had no problem with apprehending God, yet many fell after this apprehension. This is a key point to the answer to the question.

Letsargue

Paul,

Please go back and read the full contents of my post. Asked and answered.

AMR

I’m not concerned about what some other of your Geniuses says!! Why can’t you respond with some, or any Truth?????? -- I expect Truth from people who call themselves “Christian”, but from a "Genius", it’s garbage of some Sort; Sorted out of Trash, ( Rejecting ) the Truth of Christ, rejecting Christ. “Well done – thou good and ?????”!!!

Paul – 100212

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
First one must apprehend God; this is not as easy as one may presume. Consider those who post, demonstrating they do not apprehend God. To go beyond this is through the Grace of God. Remember Jesus said, he was the door, only by knowing Jesus, one knows God. If you do not know Him, he does not know/ reckon you. It is through Grace, the gift of the Holy Spirit, one becomes able to be in relationship with God.

We know the angels had no problem with apprehending God, yet many fell after this apprehension. This is a key point to the answer to the question.

is it possible to arrest God?
or
is it possible you are using the wrong words to communicate?

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
is it possible to arrest God?
or
is it possible you are using the wrong words to communicate?
No, you are using the wrong definition for "apprehend". But, then again, why should I be surprised? :idunno:

AMR

SaulToPaul 2

At the risk of giving a biblical answer, he created man to replenish the earth, subdue the earth, and have dominion over all of the creatures. :)

john w

Hall of Fame
At the risk of giving a biblical answer, he created man to replenish the earth, subdue the earth, and have dominion over all of the creatures. :)

And to have band concerts under the stars, which also exposes all of dem spiders.

john w

Hall of Fame
That must have been in the apocrypha, you ex roamin catholic KJV MAD wacko bible believer.

You mean spirited, intolerant, "sensitive"(like your mother),.....................Brean-ite, never talking about that subject you can never talk enough about-sin. Who is your pastor?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I wonder sometimes if this is God's proving grounds. Where we must prove worthy to be with him. For we were created by him for him.

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Every saved person knows that we are not worthy, that is why we need to be saved...the life He imparts makes us worthy.