toldailytopic: What keeps you coming back to Theology Online?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Rules do not actually warn.
Are you truly this dense?

If you break the rules you will be given at the least a warning, depending on the severity, and possibly the level of "newness" you have on the board. But even then if it is sever enough you will garner an infraction. If you receive enough points with an infraction, or enough infractions with the cumulative points, within a certain time frame you will be banned. Much of the time for just a day. However, if you have pushed the buttons to many times it will be for three days, etc. up to permanent banning.

One of the posters just returned not too long ago from a year of being banned.

If a person is too stupid to read the rules and abide by them, recognizing them as a warning to behave or receive punishment, then that is on their head.

Last edited:

Zeke

To see the effects that flouride, gmo foods, religion, science, and goverment propaganda has on people, of coarse I am un-tainted from such speacil effects myself, whoa what was that margret?

unknown

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for January 28th, 2013 06:02 AM

toldailytopic: What keeps you coming back to Theology Online?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
It rained today and I couldn't play with my new tractor. I'll be gone when then ground gets dry again. I found it a little wierd when I logged on again and saw this question.

Actually I just logged on today to see if I had had any messages in my absense and got carriered away (again).