toldailytopic: What keeps you coming back to Theology Online?

oatmeal

have you thought of joining the Gideon's?

pretty effective I'd have to say, whole Bibles in every hotel drawer. :up:

a little more so than one verse at a time here if sharing the entire thing is the end goal, IMHO.

keep shinin

jerm :cool:

Grace and peace,

Gideon's?

No, not really.

Being a (functioning) member in particular in the body of Christ is as good as it gets.

I Corinthians 12:27

oatmeal

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I was quite naughty but now am merely inanely saucy....
:plain:

blogger-image-981999738.jpg

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think: ... Opps ... :mmph: ... Correction, my first post stated that, "I've been banned." That's not true, I edited that post to read something like, "I've been banned, no, at least not yet."

Last edited:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
:think: ... Opps ... :mmph: ... Correction, my first post stated that, "I've been banned." That's not true, I edited that post to read something like, "I've been banned, no, at least no yet."
And now this one needs corrected; you misspelled "oops.":eek:

Spitfire

Just the opportunity to learn more about people's favorite pet issues and the different sides of debated topics.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
To counter those that want to pervert the simplicity that is in Christ.

Titus 1:10-11

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

sky.

BANNED
Banned
I think it's interesting to see how many different camps that theology has. I also didn't even know that some of these theologies/views exist. I can now recognize them.

Buzzword

The increasingly infrequent threads which are interesting yet nonbelligerent.

There are many which discuss topics which are of interest to me, but the fact that so many [of the same small group of] threadstarters word their OPs to be confrontational and belligerent rather than out of curiosity or a desire to discuss or understand sends me away just after reading them.

No point in contributing if the participants have already made up their minds and are bound and determined to shout down anyone who disagrees.