toldailytopic: What do you suppose God thinks of the Catholic Church?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Only in certain Christian sects are the laity kept uninformed by the clergy.

Other Christian sects realize it is the duty of each believer to become informed of the Bible and not be swayed by every wind of doctrine.

Cruciform rejects the gospel of grace (Ac 20:24). :eek:linger:

Love comes from the Father, grace from the Son, and power by the Holy Spirit. The Spirit gives us physical, mental and spiritual abilities.

We call Cruciform "all say no play' (Jude 1:12) :sharri: because he does not have the Holy Spirit. No one can bow to the Lordship of Christ with without the Spirit (Eph 3:14). :freak: No natural person can put to death the power of the flesh. :reals: Ferguson.

Ditch pride. Start with the grace of God. Jn 14:26; 16:13, 2 Ti 2:7, 1 Thes 5:18-19

"The Holy Spirit will not steer you if you are parked." ~ Darrell Ferguson

See:

Fellowship with the Spirit, Part 12b by Darrell Ferguson

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Cruciform rejects the gospel of grace.] "Liar..."
You removed the scripture from my quote. It is what you do (Eph 4:14, Jn 8:44, Jn 1:1, Isa 30:12). :Shimei: Cruciform rejects the gospel of grace (Ac 20:24).

There are not two gospels. There is one gospel. :dizzy: It is one of grace (Ac 20:24).

"Roman Catholicism vs. historical, biblical Christianity: "We have different authorities, we believe different gospels, we worship different Christs, we are led by different spirits and we are on different paths to eternity. Compare this with the unity the apostle Paul described with those who are in one body and one ......Spirit, with one hope; one Lord, one faith, one baptism, on God and Father of all who is over all and through all and in all (Eph 4:4-6)..." Full text: No Idolatry & False Teaching

You have thus far supported a gospel of works :eek:linger: not grace (Ga 1:6-8). :poly:

See:

Works vs Faith

[We call Cruciform "all say no play' because he does not have the Holy Spirit.] "Liar..."
You removed the scripture from my quote. It is what you do (Eph 4:14, Jn 8:44, Jn 1:1, Isa 30:12). :Shimei: We call Cruciform "all say no play' (Jude 1:12) because he does not have the Holy Spirit. No one can bow to the Lordship of Christ with without the Spirit (Eph 3:14).

Too bad you are ashamed of the Lord and his word (Mk 8:38).

Last edited:

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Truth is truth independent from me.]
You removed the scripture from my quote. It is what you do (Eph 4:14, Jn 8:44, Jn 1:1, Isa 30:12). :Shimei: Truth is truth independent from me (Ac 5:29, Mt 15:9).

"...erpent's theological preferences and opinions."
Don’t you prefer :freak: the opinions of the Roman Catholics Church? :dizzy:

"Every verse of the Bible means exactly what the author intended it to mean..." Full text: How to Interpret the Bible by Darrell Ferguson

See:

Hermeneutics

Last edited:

Cruciform

You removed the scripture from my quote. It is what you do.
That's okay. No one really cares about your personal opinion on the supposed meaning of the Bible. :nono:

Don’t you prefer the opinions of the Roman Catholics Church?
I follow the authoritative teachings of Christ's historic Church (as Christians have from the beginning), while you follow your own theological preferences and opinions. Big difference there.

"Every verse of the Bible means exactly what the author intended it to mean..."
Yes, and not what serpent claims that it means. Big difference there.

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruciform
+T+

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"No one really cares about your personal opinion on the supposed meaning of the Bible."
:yawn: Who cares what I say. What does God say?

See:

Indifference

"I follow the authoritative teachings of Christ's historic Church..."
:yawn: False premise.

"...[L]et’s examine the Roman Catholic claim that it is the “first church.” Nowhere in the New Testament will you find the “one true church” doing any of the following: praying to Mary, praying to the saints, venerating Mary, submitting to a pope, having a select priesthood, baptizing an infant, observing the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper as sacraments, or passing on apostolic authority to successors of the apostles. All of these are core elements of the Roman Catholic faith. If most of the core elements of the Roman Catholic Church were not practiced by the New Testament Church (the first church and one true church), how then can the Roman Catholic Church be the first church?" Full text: What was the first / original church? Is the original / first church the true church?

External religion is worthless. Empty ritualism and ceremonialism :eek:linger: does not save. Jesus saves (Isa 63:9; Eph 5:23). :poly:

"Ritualism :noway: is nothing more than a rut, and the only difference between a rut and a grave is the length and the depth." ~ Chuck Smith

"...[N]ot what serpent claims...."
:yawn: Truth is truth independent from me (Ac 5:29, Mt 15:9).

Cruciform

Who cares what I say. What does God say?False premise. External religion is worthless. Empty ritualism and ceremonialism does not save. Jesus saves."Ritualism is nothing more than a rut, and the only difference between a rut and a grave is the length and the depth." ~ Chuck Smith.Truth is truth independent from me.
Post #293. :yawn:

Gaudium de veritate,

Cruiciform
+T+