toldailytopic: My Valentine is...

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 14th, 2013 06:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My hubby and everyone at TOL

smileyluv.gif

LoScrigno_faxcuori-1.gif

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

:BRAVO:

Mrs Psalmist!

And for 54 Valentine's day years!

:sinapisN: :straight: :hetro: :sinapisN:

:backflip:​
Mrs Psalmist...

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My hubby. :straight:For 29 years.

OMEGA

I give my wife Flowers any time I want to express my Love for her but not on Valentines day.

I Don't keep Pagan holy days like Valentines, Christmas and Easter which God Hates.

Re 2:6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

Re 2:15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which thing I hate.

LKmommy

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
My husband and our two beautiful daughters! I made heart shaped eggs and toast sprinkled with red sugar.

Quincy

an incredible lady. She had me thinking she wasn't going to be able to do anything for me today and she totally surprised me. She is really good at songwriting/singing and she wrote a new song and performed it for me :) . It was amazing.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

(1 John 2:15) Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

Valentine's Day was originally a pagan holiday that was basically an idolatrous festival. Somewhere around the 5th century, the Catholic Church gave it the name St. Valentine's Day.

Cupid was supposedly the son of the pagan goddess Venus. According to pagan mythology, anyone hit by Cupid's arrow would immediately fall in love with the first person they came in contact with.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!

ragTagblues

I'm having a birthday party for my oldest granddaughter. She is 35 today. I made her favorite dessert raspberry creme pie.

Sounds like a great way to a Valentines Day, birthday wishes from over the pond :D

I myself will probably have a few beers with some friends.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm having a birthday party for my oldest granddaughter. She is 35 today.

Wow!

I hope I live long enough to have a 35 year old grandchild.

My grandmother is 99. I am her oldest grandchild, I will be 49 next month.

Do you have any great-grandchildren?

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
My best friend, and the only woman who could take my breath away with a smile.

To my wife on Valentine's Day, 2013

The Gifts of Autumn
The gifts of Autumn, now will be
for us to share, adventuring.
The best there is for you and me.

The journey’s end we cannot see,
but blessed we are in any thing.
The gifts of Autumn now will be.

The sweetness of your love for me
more lasting than a golden ring
the best there is for you and me.

The strength of my great love for thee
within my soul that makes it sing,
the gifts of Autumn now will be.

The bonds that hold me tightly free
that put my soul upon the wing

And now my dear, serenity
that keeps my vows unwavering
the gifts of Autumn now will be,

Quincy

Disappointed this thread didn't get more attention, yet so many divisive threads about gutter material have 100s of posts. :think:

OriginalOatmeal

My valentines in Vietnam for the 14th of February, 2013 was a twelve year old Vietnamese boy who is 13 in Vietnam because you are born 1 years old in Vietnam and born 0 years old in America and he knows a lot of English and we were out at some cafe with other friends and he was telling me about all his many school clubs for pets (around 200 members), drama, watching scary movies, designing cars, and the 29th club is the loser club for nice people who are rejected from the other clubs (12 members here) and the 30th and last club is the Reject Club (6 members) which is for the mean people who are even rejected from the Loser Club.

Not having a real Valentines makes people feel like a Rejected Loser.