toldailytopic: Making guns illegal? What will you do if the government tries to take

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:limey:

To be honest I think banning guns in America would probably increase gun crime as much as legalising them here would.

Thank God someone on the face of this Earth understands that different countries have different cultures and situations. :plain:

Krsto

Ever seen the end of movie District 9? That's a poor imitation of what I got on the drawing board. :reals:

Oh, I forgot to ask - is it effective from 300 yards? I may be a brave Freedom Fighter but I do like to increase my odds.

sdgareth

I own a CZ75 9mm and an Astra .38 special 6"

I used to do a lot of reloading and hit the combat range quite often. It is not the gun that kills it is the hand that kills.

I doubt that they will make guns illegal, well not here in Africa as many people still walk around with traditional weapons

i.e spears - (can buy them on the street)
Pangas - (huge bush knife for cutting cane) freely available
knop kirrie - (long stick with knot of wood on the head, very lethal) available on the streets.

So it is not just guns we have to worry about.
Wait till you see mob justice with an old car tire and a can of petrol.

Furthermore war is big business, so guns will never go away.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

I used to do a lot of reloading and hit the combat range quite often. It is not the gun that kills it is the hand that kills.

I doubt that they will make guns illegal, well not here in Africa as many people still walk around with traditional weapons

knop kirrie - (long stick with knot of wood on the head, very lethal) available on the streets.

Nothing like hearing from another part of the globe to add perspective. :think:

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber

When comparing mob demonstrations in Africa to that of America, American mobs are very civilized.........

Not a good vision, looking up from the ground as a mob circles you armed with machetes.

Status
Not open for further replies.