toldailytopic: Join me in thanking our Veterans.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 12th, 2012 10:16 AM

toldailytopic: Join me in thanking our Veterans.

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

faramir77

Except from ending Fascism, Communism, Nazism and Slavery,
war never solved anything.

Hail, Victorious. Living, maimed and dead.

~Semper Fidelis

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I grew up in a family that honored and respected all military men and women. We have a lot of current and former Marines, Army, Navy, and Air Force people in my family. I say thank you to them and to those on TOL who put their own lives on the line to protect the freedoms that I enjoy.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those who have already served, for those that still serve, for those that will serve in the future, and especially for those that gave their lives to protect our freedom.... God bless you and thank you.

Wile E. Coyote

I am thankful to all our Veterans especially my father who was an SCPO in the U.S. Navy and served 26 years in the period of the Korean and Vietnam Wars.

My father died in the week of Veteran's Day in the year 1997.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
For those who have already served, for those that still serve, for those that will serve in the future, and especially for those that gave their lives to protect our freedom.... God bless you and thank you.
Ditto!
usa2.gif

The Berean

To all Veterans, THANK YOU!!! :BRAVO:

(Knight can photo that photo of your dad in Korea again? A really cool photo!)

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Thank You to all who have served, and are currently serving, America owes you our debt of gratitude for your service. I salute you! :FrankiE: :e4e:

To all veterans on this day, God bless you and thank you all for your service past, present and future for the United States of America. God be with you and your families.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Thank you veterans. I pray that all currently serving return safely and soon to their loved ones.

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Psalmist
1960-1963
US Navy

Naval Air Station ~ North Island
San Deigo, California

Salutes fellow Veteran's
Past, present and future.

:FrankiE: :FrankiE: :FrankiE: :FrankiE: :FrankiE: