toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...I'd bet a hundred bucks that you'd rather have mercy than judgement in your own life...
:thumb: That's what we need (Eph 2:4). Not all accept God's gift (Jn 3:16). If you offend a holy God what should the punishment be? Mt 13:15

Last edited:

Caino

BANNED
Banned
I've been on many forums over the years and found that the best forums are those which moderate the least. Apart from fundamental rule violations, SPAM etc. freedom of speech is the best policy.

Caino

rainee

And I would ban you Inzl - first for not having enough vowels in your first name - I believe I already complained about that?

Now what about the fact you don't like Calvinism and say so every chance you get, when I am not sure if you really even know it?

:sigh:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:freak:
AAACCKKK

Really? I mean really??

Do I see this AGAIN???
:dead:
This line has more life than the energizer bunny.
I can't think of a reason to stop using the line. It's so.... so... uh... um.... perfectly fitting. :thumb:

rainee

I've been on many forums over the years and found that the best forums are those which moderate the least. Apart from fundamental rule violations, SPAM etc. freedom of speech is the best policy.

Caino

Hi Caino -
I believe the best group of people will have many kinds, you too?

I think it is not good if we are too homogenized.

And we all have to do what we are kinda good at, right?

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
There are several posters I would permaban. It really annoys me when users pop into a thread only for the sake of ranting about something and make no effort whatsoever to dialogue with the other users, or who only seem to be interested in being confrontational with those who disagree with them.

The Horn and Jerzy come to mind.

I'd also ban users who post in annoying formats. People like Squeaky and Letsargue come to mind.

I'd also issue short temporary bans to users who only seem to be interested in personal conflicts. I'd give Nick_M, Some Other Dude and a few others a three day vacation.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I'd like to addend my previous post by pointing out that Knight really should consider banning at least the first two classes of posters for monetary reasons. These tend to be posters who aren't subscribers, and therefore Knight wouldn't be losing money. On the contrary, he might actually draw users to the board who otherwise would be put off by their offensive/annoying posting styles who might actually pay to hang out on this board. :idunno:

rainee

I'd like to addend my previous post by pointing out that Knight really should consider banning at least the first two classes of posters for monetary reasons. These tend to be posters who aren't subscribers, and therefore Knight wouldn't be losing money. On the contrary, he might actually draw users to the board who otherwise would be put off by their offensive/annoying posting styles who might actually pay to hang out on this board. :idunno:

Trad you sound kind of creepy, you know that don't you?
Shouldn't you be banned more anyway, truthfully?