toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First of all, Psalmist. He is a cad and a popinjay, and is constantly making those sarcastic 'Happy Birthday' troll threads and yet is forgiven TIME AFTER TIME by the biased admins.

:)Nineveh: YEEEAAAAH)

Let's ban the Happy Birthday man :thumb:

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

toldailytopic: If you were in charge of TOL which members would you ban?

• Spammers
  • Profaners
  • Stalkers
  • Psalmers

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would ban Grandma Lucy, Knight, mobile admin, NarrowWay, Poly, Prisca, repairman, Tolly, Turbo, and webmaster. :chuckle: And, I would make myself "Queen" of TOL. Of course, I'd have to pick my "court" very carefully.

ghost

Hall of Fame
My smouldering gripe, is that my husband was permanently banned after ONE post on TOL, opposing Clete, who is nicer than ghost.
Maybe Knight will let him return.

When the prodigal son returned, the father welcomed him, even though he had been sleeping with pigs.

genuineoriginal

I, for one, like the way things are now.
Many trolls keep the threads alive.
Heretical beliefs give something to argue discuss in the threads.

If TOL didn't allow flaming, trolling, off-topic posting, etc... then it might as well change its name to ChristianForums and make us use gay avatars.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I, for one, like the way things are now.
Many trolls keep the threads alive.
Heretical beliefs give something to argue discuss in the threads.

If TOL didn't allow flaming, trolling, off-topic posting, etc... then it might as well change its name to ChristianForums and make us use gay avatars.

:rotfl:

You do have the point there. I pretty much like the way this board the way it is. I have the freedom to ignore those who's posts don't seem to be pertinent to the flow of the discussion. There are some on here that have a habit of making vile disgusting posts. Presently I have them on ignore.