toldailytopic: How should the USA respond to the attacks on it's Embassies and Consul

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"They pull a knife, you pull a gun.
He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue.
"

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You know the liberal solution is always a touchy feely one A4T, did you expect DS to say No Quarter! certainly not! these are decent, reasonable folks we are dealing with after all they will understand our need for justice in this matter and hand these lawbreakers over to the proper authorities.

"

:thumb:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
"

Mat 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
Mat 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
Mat 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, if our president continues to hang Israel out to dry, it may come to that.
It appears that the anti-American violence is escalating in the Middle-East as there is almost no response to it from our government.

What should the response from our government be?

bybee

What should the response from our government be?

From my limited knowledge I can only suggest what seems sensible. That is, immediately suspend or freeze all monetary promises until we see that our embassies are being protected and those who perpetrate crimes against our personnel are brought to justice.
Immediately evacuate our people and shut down our embassies in those countries wherein uncontrolled violence in the streets rages unchecked.
Immediately round up all suspect foreign nationals from these countries who are here on visas and deport them.
Shut down embassies in the United States whose countries are allowing lawlessness to take the lives of our countrymen and women.
We are not wanted in those countries.
Then, if danger persists, the use of deadly force may become necessary. Appeasement does not work!
Their hatred of us is palpable and deadly. So be it.

stephengoswami

BANNED
Banned
Mat 5:38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
Mat 5:39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Mat 5:40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also.
Mat 5:41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain.

Amen!!
This has made USA united and strong, not guns or technology. If you don’t turn the other cheek you can’t stay together even with your spouse or neighbor, let alone with the diverse population. Alas! ‘Nuke them’ mentality is gaining ground in USA. First casualty of it is the family system there. For that USA is sure to fall.

Hate disintegrates the hater first. Only universal love builds up. If you speak by bullet, it is going to speak back to you. Already it is speaking louder through your own people in your own homes, schools and public places. Turn to living Jesus and new testament of the cross (not the catholic made one). The sword is sure to turn back to the sword holder, nukes follow the same rule too.

Tell your government not to patronize Jews’ following of the brutal old testament. Tell them to follow NT and they shall survive. Please read my post
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3148263#post3148263
Our Indian heritage of nonviolence resonates better with Christ.

Don’t pay attention to the barking dogs and they shall lose interest. Pity the terror religion captive Muslims as I am pitying and ministering to them. That will go a long way

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
You ever see the movie "Inglorious Bastards"...well that is exactly how I would like to see these fanatics treated by our military...No Quarter! I would also like to see our country cut off all foreign aid including food and leave the region completely... and when they protest just say "you wanted us out so, we left, now you want food and aid? Eat Sand! I don't think so scooter"... how many barrels of oil should a bushel of grain fetch when one is starving? :think:

:think:

I think the movie Swordfish would be a more appropriate example/execution of this concept. :plain:

Stanley: War? Who are we at war with?

Gabriel: Anyone who impinges on America's freedom. Terrorist states, Stanley. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb ten. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourists, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that it becomes unthinkable to attack Americans.

Stanley: How can you justify all this?

Gabriel: You're not looking at the big picture Stan. Here's a scenario. You have the power to cure all the world's diseases but the price for this is that you must kill a single innocent child, could you kill that child Stanley?

Stanley: No.

Gabriel: You disappoint me, it's the greatest good.

Stanley: Well how about 10 innocents?

Gabriel: Now you're gettin' it, how about a hundred - how about a THOUSAND? Not to save the world but to preserve our way of life.

Stanley: No man has the right to make that decision; you're no different from any other terrorist.

Gabriel: No, you're wrong Stanley. Thousands die every day for no reason at all, where's your bleeding heart for them? You give your twenty dollars to Greenpeace every year thinking you're changing the world? What countries will harbor terrorists when they realize the consequences of what I'll do? Did you know that I can buy nuclear warheads in Minsk for forty million each? Hell, I'd buy half a dozen and even get a discount!

bybee

Nothing trivializes life, love, God, or humanity quite like bigotry and hate does.

The fallout from the hatred being expressed by "everyday man in the street" Muslims in the Middle East against Americans and America is that we just keep on giving them billions of dollars in aid and leave our Marines guarding our most dangerous embassies with no bullets in their guns!

This Charming Manc

You do it far to much for my liking, america needs to understand where its borders are. Interacting with the rest of the world doesn't mean you get to set all the rules.

Conduct an investigation, find the individuals responsible and bring them to justice. Wouldn't be the first time, we conducted an investigation in a foreign country.

bybee

You do it far to much for my liking, america needs to understand where its borders are. Interacting with the rest of the world doesn't mean you get to set all the rules.

You arrogant pup! Where would England be if Americans hadn't fought and died in defense of your freedom in WWI and WWII?
I love your country and would fight to defend you again.
But all you can do is find fault with us.
Most of us here in America don't give half a rat's hind end what other people do in their own countries. We need to stay home and take care of our people and try to resolve our problems instead of responding to requests for gifts without strings whilst being stabbed in the back!

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame

It doesn't require alot of the things we do. This fact often seems forgotten when aid or protection is requested. :plain:

This Charming Manc

If you knew the details of some of deals out country has struck with yours, especially in the realms of legal equality and extradition you would be amazed.

I'm not saying Americas evil, I am juts saying your country has borders, when you cross those borders you need to realises your playing by everyone else's rules not your own.

Too many treatises recently seem to give the US disproportionate rights over other countries sovereignty than is returned.

Generally us Brits like and get on with Americans we have shared history and many shared values, however we need to ditch our image as the little kid hanging round with the big bully, which how a lot of us Brits feel our UK foreign policy. Er are not the 51st state of america we are our own Country and need a re more independent identity.

If your average Brit feel like this over legal treaties and we are your closest ally, who do you think the people of iraq, Afghanistan or Libya feel when you talk of trying people in there country ?

You arrogant pup! Where would England be if Americans hadn't fought and died in defense of your freedom in WWI and WWII?
Most of us here in America don't give half a rat's hind end what other people do in their own countries. We need to stay home and take care of our people and try to resolve our problems instead of responding to requests for gifts without strings whilst being stabbed in the back!

lifeisgood

So much for the religion of peace!!!!!!!

We are being taught what their definition of *peace* means and this government is agreeing with them.

How, you say?

Let's just publicly tell the member of this wonderful religion of *peace* (sarcasm for those who cannot read between the lines) what our next step is going to be so that they can have all the time in the world to do whatever they want and when the government *finally* does something, we can be *accused* of being a *barbaric,* *violent,* etc. people.

So much for a president that says he is a Christian; however, says that the [call] to Muslim prayer "is one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset"
http://infidelsarecool.com/2008/02/...e-of-the-prettiest-sounds-on-earth-at-sunset/

lifeisgood

Go bybee! :first:

I am so hopping mad with the timidity of this president I better keep my big mouth shut before I say things I cannot gather back.