toldailytopic: Has Obama done a good job so far in his second term in office?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for March 22nd, 2013 05:00 AM

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
He sure has!

He's turned around the economy

He's respected his self identity as a Christian and used Godly values to address the issue of societal acceptance of homosexuality

He's ended abortion

He's got gas down below two bucks a gallon

He's ended the war on terrorism, brought home our troops and made our country safer

wait - were you serious?

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
No, he's suffering from the same effects of most western democracies and when your policies reflect your bribery, there's only one way your civilisation can go.

bybee

No, he's suffering from the same effects of most western democracies and when your policies reflect your bribery, there's only one way your civilisation can go.

Now that is an excellent observation!
We must be watchful if he starts eating grapes whilst lounging on a chaise longue!

not4sure

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.

Are hemorrhoids fun ???

PureX

That depends. If his job as president of the United States is to 'represent' us as a nation, I think he's doing a great job. He looks real good in a suit, he's intelligent and articulate, he's calm and rational, he's a good family man, and he's of mixed ethnicity, just like the nation. He presents a good image.

If his job, however, is to be the top advocate of the people of the united States, he's doing a terrible job. Because the people of this country are being screwed every which way and he's done basically nothing at all about it. He won't even speak of it except in the most general of terms. And when the top spokesman for the people won't speak up, it makes it much harder for those less powerful would-be advocates to speak up and be heard.

If being president means setting an example, rather than just putting a nice face to the status quo, Then president Obama is coming up very short, in my opinion.

Last edited:

oatmeal

He is useless as an American who is supposed to upholding the Constitution.

He continues to be the worst President ever. If he is legitimately President.

oatmeal

IMJerusha

40096.jpg
BELIEVE ME?

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Absolutely no racism intended... the dude is just plain lazy.

If you want to inject race into it... he is half white (maybe that side is the lazy side).

Fair enough, I'm just sick of hearing the code-words for the southern strategy, our species is surely better than that after over a hundred thousand years...

He's at the very least, not lazy compared to Bush, and I doubt he's especially lazy compared to any other president, so excuse the quizzical look on my face when you say so.

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
Laziness = a racist term in your opinion? What race does lazy refer to?

By implying laziness points to a specific race, then wouldn't you be the racist?

It is not worth wasting the words A4T...xAvarice's injection of racism is the typical, even the expected response of a liberal. It is the first line of defense after all, how shocking...:plain:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It is not worth wasting the words A4T...xAvarice's injection of racism is the typical, even the expected response of a liberal. It is the first line of defense after all, how shocking...:plain:

I just dont get the disconnect, how can the term lazy be refering to one race and what race does it refer to in his mind, black or white since bammy is half of each?