toldailytopic: Does your opinion about homosexuality change if the behavior turns out

Arthur Brain

barbie has been asked multiple times to clarify who he means by "someone". When I do a search on that string of words, I find barbie and me pressing him to explain. Until he is willing to clarify, I must assume he meant himself.

Oh please, you've quoted both myself and Barb out of context and are once again reduced to the flimsiest of excuses for justifying your blatant misrepresentation and outright lies. Learn what IRONY is and maybe you'll have a handle on things....

At some point anyway....

:plain:

Arthur Brain

No, I'm sorry. You're asking a flawed question that can't be answered. First you have to acknowledge that Apple wasn't the one who called Jews liars and murderers, it was Jesus, as reported by John. Arthur's sarcastic remark was directed at Apple, who raised the point that John said that Jesus called the Jews liars and murderers.

Now perhaps you'd like me to answer the question "So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who raised the point that John said that Jesus called the Jews liars and murderers?"

And of course it's only Jews that are liars and murderers right? The epitome of evil? Hey, lets applaud the nazis for....oh.....no, irony is lost on some folk so lets just blame all evil on a certain group and sing
The Stars & Stripes....

some other dude

And of course it's only Jews that are liars and murderers right?

:idunno: What does John say?

The epitome of evil? Hey, lets applaud the nazis for....oh.....no, irony is lost on some folk so lets just blame all evil on a certain group and sing
The Stars & Stripes....

No, I don't believe John said anything about the nazis or the Stars and Stripes.

Are you starting to lose it artie?

Arthur Brain

:idunno: What does John say?

No, I don't believe John said anything about the nazis or the Stars and Stripes.

Are you starting to lose it artie?

Hey dude, try learning context as well as irony, it would help ya man! :thumb:

I don't believe John said anything about the nazis or the stars and stripes either but I'll lay odds he knew about irony....

:e4e:

Skavau

No, I'm sorry. You're asking a flawed question that can't be answered. First you have to acknowledge that Apple wasn't the one who called Jews liars and murderers, it was Jesus, as reported by John. Arthur's sarcastic remark was directed at Apple, who raised the point that John said that Jesus called the Jews liars and murderers.

Now perhaps you'd like me to answer the question "So what did you mean to suggest by posting a sarcastic remark by Arthur against someone who raised the point that John said that Jesus called the Jews liars and murderers?"

I don't really care what Apple said or who he was speaking for. You were in that thread accusing Arthur Brain of being a Neo-Nazi and your implementation of the quotation into your signature now only suggests to me that you wish to continue that deception.

I will ask again though: What do you mean by posting a sarcastic comment by Arthur here?

Arthur Brain

Really? You don't want to understand what artie was responding to but you want me to explain why I responded to his response the way I did?

That's pretty lazy, wouldn't you say?

Nope. You know damn well I wasn't condoning the nazis unless you're unbelievably thick or a flat out troll. As before it doesn't reflect well on you either way. Or both ways.....

But carry on with the sig anyway....

some other dude

Nope. You know damn well I wasn't condoning the nazis unless you're unbelievably thick or a flat out troll. As before it doesn't reflect well on you either way. Or both ways.....

But carry on with the sig anyway....

Spoken like a true neo-nazi, artie! :thumb:

Tell me, do you applaud Hitler at the neo-nazi rallies you go to?

Skavau

Really? You don't want to understand what artie was responding to but you want me to explain why I responded to his response the way I did?

That's pretty lazy, wouldn't you say?

He's already said that it was done in sarcasm against the user he was responding to. I want to know precisely what you think you're achieving by referencing it in your signature.

Spoken like a true neo-nazi, artie!

Tell me, do you applaud Hitler at the neo-nazi rallies you go to?
You are a nasty piece of work.

He's already said that he wasn't condoning the Nazi's and yet you still lie.

some other dude

He's already said that it was done in sarcasm against the user he was responding to.

yeah, about two dozen times. It's hilarious! :chuckle:

I want to know precisely what you think you're achieving by referencing it in your signature.

:idunno: Make of it what you will.

You are a nasty piece of work.

He's already said that he wasn't condoning the Nazi's and yet you still lie.

Yes, and Apple has said that he doesn't deny the holocaust, and that he agrees that others who deny Christ besides the Jews are sons of Satan, but that doesn't seem to stop artie from glibly calling Apple an anti-Semite for discussing what is clearly in scripture, does it?

Arthur Brain

yeah, about two dozen times. It's hilarious! :chuckle:

:idunno: Make of it what you will.

Yes, and Apple has said that he doesn't deny the holocaust, and that he agrees that others who deny Christ besides the Jews are sons of Satan, but that doesn't seem to stop artie from glibly calling Apple an anti-Semite for discussing what is clearly in scripture, does it?

So... you're saying 'yes' that I'm not advocating the nazi atrocities yet still lie about me as if I am?! You're a flipping piece of work and no mistake dude.