toldailytopic: Do you support conceal and carry gun laws?

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for November 10th, 2011 09:31 AM

toldailytopic: Do you support conceal and carry gun laws?

Funny...I haven't been on TOL in some time (stuff going on, you know?), and today I felt I needed to. What is the first thread to catch my eye? Why, this one!

My good Knight, it is as if you were calling to me from across the distance.

Let's see...do I support conceal and carry gun laws?

:think:

I believe the answer is YES!!

I read through the Constitution of the United States this morning (just in case some Little Liberal Elves had changed certain parts in the night), and I found, to my NONastonishment, that I am still granted the right to keep and bear arms.

Were can I keep them? Strapped to my hip in a holster, in my sock, in my coat pocket, down my underwear (although I have carefully avoided that), and any number of other places.

The day we loose gun rights (this or any other) is the day we loose this nation.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I would support open carry if Florida ever considers it!

Isn't is shameful how Florida and others have decided they are outside Constitutional law.

Until it comes to free handouts, that is. They find all sorts of invisible references to those in the document.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As far as open carry is concerned I'm not opposed to it being legal but I also think it's usually idiotic macho posturing intended to goose people. And that's just incredibly lame.

You don't have a daughter.

genuineoriginal

I believe that all conceal and carry gun laws should be abolished, along with any other law that attempts to regulate, restrict, or deny the right to bear arms of any citizen.

The Berean

Lefties??? Where ya at?

I think lot of "lefties" likes guns, too. I have a good friend of mine, a woman in her early 40's. She's the very definition of lefty-liberal. She's pro-gay marriage, tax the rich, likes Obama, is agaisnt the war in Iraq, gladly calls herself a "peacenik", etc. And she's loves to shoot guns! I was stunned to see some FB photos she posted of her firing a very large semi-automatic weapon! :jawdrop:

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps the anti-gun Libs would support a bill to legalize the concealed carry of Care Bears!

Paint a picture in your mind, if you will...

You are walking home on a night as dark as molasses.

You decide, albeit somewhat reluctantly, to take a shortcut down an even darker alley.

SUDDENLY!! Two (insert non racially motivated description of a person here) jump out at you, knives in hand, and demand that you give them all your money or they will kill you. Heck, they may even decide to kill you anyway for sport.

Fear never enters your heart.

In fact, you smile. A big, warm, cupcake-with-frosting-and-sprinkles smile.

You carefully reach behind your back, staying calm, and withdraw a giant, furry, cute-as-I'll-get-out CARE BEAR!

You hold it up for all the world to see!

The bad persons look at you with astonishment. They look at each other. They drop their knives. Suddently, a smile spreads across their dimpled cheeks as well.

"Please, forgive us!" they say with remorse.

"Oh, shucks!" you retort. "Think nothing of it, fellas."

And then you all hug and go home to a warm meat pie, freshly out of the oven. They play with your children and you become life long friends.

I'm telling you folks! Care Bears are the way to go!

B00006JZZJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Now, let's write our Congressman!

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you ever get the sense that every once in a while, you're just making the other guy's point for him?

No, and certainly not here.

:nono: Guns kills people.

And spoons cause people to be fat.

R Lee Ermey said:
Your weapon is only a tool. It is a hard heart that kills. And if your killer instincts are not clean, you will hesitate at the moment of truth.