toldailytopic: Do you believe in reincarnation?

Charity

There is only one way to know for sure, The sleeping Theologian with more degrees than a thermometer, will be shamed by the un educated soul power of a an old soul; preaching; prolonging an staying as far away from Judgment is only for the those that would have to stand an answer. why?

Quincy

There is only one way to know for sure, The sleeping Theologian with more degrees than a thermometer, will be shamed by the un educated soul power of a an old soul; preaching; prolonging an staying as far away from Judgment is only for the those that would have to stand an answer. why?

I'd say that wisdom you speak of, (whether expressed through the viewpoints of Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc etc) resonates with folks because of its profound ability to stir emotions. That preacher can be an inspiring soul to some, while the dry academic is boring to most people :chuckle: .

Charity

I'd say that wisdom you speak of, (whether expressed through the viewpoints of Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, etc etc) resonates with folks because of its profound ability to stir emotions. That preacher can be an inspiring soul to some, while the dry academic is boring to most people :chuckle: .

Smile, in amongst the maskerade It is evdent that power given that mere pride must perish?

Charity

Never the less..

Tts 3:9 ¶ But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies. according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration.
Thy dead [men] shall live, [together with] my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew [is as] the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

Apparently, some need to find his dead body to commence Judgement; promised Justice, odd christianity, may need to wait for him to return, kill him again, an attempt the a second Judgement, just another slight in consistancey quote I guess.

Anger causes Change. Preaching forgiveness is how to stop things which need to happen.

Last edited:

Quincy

Smile, in amongst the maskerade It is evdent that power given that mere pride must perish?

Pride is the worst part of the human element :chuckle: . I suppose many tragedies have occurred because of someone's pride, the worst offense being a closed mind.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
soul journeys......

soul journeys......

There is only one way to know for sure, The sleeping Theologian with more degrees than a thermometer, will be shamed by the un educated soul power of a an old soul;

Indeed,.....intellectual degrees may vary yet divine wisdom avails.

No matter if souls re-incarnate, resurrect, trans-morph, re-embody, etc.....its all the transformation of energy and consciousness. The same universal laws of action (karma) regulate and compensate for all movements of mind, every seed bearing their fruit.

Rebirth of the soul is the key principle here, whether regeneration of spirit includes physical or etheric bodies, whatever 'vehicle' consciousness needs to evolve or progress thru....it is granted by divine providence. What is left then, besides the metaphysics involved, is living the way of spiritual truth and maximizing life's potential towards the highest good (ultimate joy, resourcefulness), fulfilling one's spiritual will, as that 'will' is born from the Heart-Source of All That Is.

The power of Spirit and a 'personality' that is infused with such, is unlimited in its own sphere, individualized in its own scope, so all finite expressions of 'God' have an infinity of space to realize their 'being' and its possibilities. This appears to be what life is about,....a soul may be granted many embodiments to affect such a realization, in the journey of space-time.

pj