toldailytopic: Do you battle the crowds and try to get the crazy deals at the retail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
My wife lives for it.
She wiped out the Christmas list.
I stay home and "watch" the kids (sleep while they destroy the house)

Good, you may stay in my motor-home. No kids though, but down south most kids love a few nights in the dog house. That is how the term came to be, most kids grow to dislike the doghouse, so, it means you are in an undesirable place.

taikoo

I went thru all that for a stupid pair of shoes I didnt even much want but i guess i had to have something to show for it.

vegascowboy

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I went thru all that for a stupid pair of shoes I didnt even much want but i guess i had to have something to show for it.

It is my observation that women (collectively) suffer from a Great Illness called I Have To Purchase Every Pair Of Shoes That I See In Every Store Even If I Don't Need Any Of Them (IHTPEPOSTISIESEIIDNAOT). It is a serious itis indeed.

:kookoo:

I probably just :Letsargu: myself with that one.

:noid:

fool

Hall of Fame
It is my observation that women (collectively) suffer from a Great Illness called I Have To Purchase Every Pair Of Shoes That I See In Every Store Even If I Don't Need Any Of Them (IHTPEPOSTISIESEIIDNAOT). It is a serious itis indeed.

It's a fashion thing, they're expected to match their shoe to their outfit according to some formula that no man can understand and if some drug were invented to allow him to would lead instantly to his insanity.
Don't ask about the purses or the hats while your at it.
Just smile and nod.

taikoo

It's a fashion thing, they're expected to match their shoe to their outfit according to some formula that no man can understand and if some drug were invented to allow him to would lead instantly to his insanity.
Don't ask about the purses or the hats while your at it.
Just smile and nod.

Now thats just not true, i dont care about hats.

Mr. 5020

I just got home from my 18 hour workday at the retail store that I manage. Tonight is all about ice and ibuprofen. Gotta be back at 8am. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yet the excuse seems to be they styles always come back so they keep them forever (which she does) yet continues at the same time to keep buying them. Same thing with those purses.

fool

Hall of Fame
Yet the excuse seems to be they styles always come back so they keep them forever (which she does) yet continues at the same time to keep buying them. Same thing with those purses.

Don't look at the shoes or the purses.
Just ask her where she would like you to put them.
Then put them there NEATLY while smiling and nodding like having them there is the best thing you could think of.
Don't die on that hill.

Nydhogg

I avoid these kinds of days like the plague.

Being pushed and shoved and pulled around by people typically ends up with me punching people.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Do you battle the crowds and try to get the crazy deals

:think: Only at gun shows...which is sporting. :plain:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I stay home. I hate shopping. Yeah if there was a gun deal I would go for that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.