toldailytopic: Are there any types of new gun control or firearms restrictions you wo

Granite

Hall of Fame
No, we need to start punishing criminals. That isn't done in the USA. For the most part. I know Texas is getting rid of some of them. But that is just a start.

Per capita we have the largest prison system on earth and you actually think we're not punishing people we call "criminals"?

What do you people want, anyway? For all your supposed and professed love of liberty and freedom the solutions you propose come directly from the people you claim to hate.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 8th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Are there any types of new gun control or firearms restrictions you would support?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
Sure. What cannot be directed at a single attacker. That would include bombs, missiles, and automatic fire weapons. Also, guns above a certain caliber that is hardly slowed down by hitting bone like artillery or the 25mm chain gun and mounted guns above .50 cal.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Sure. What cannot be directed at a single attacker. That would include bombs, missiles, and automatic fire weapons. Also, guns above a certain caliber that is hardly slowed down by hitting bone like artillery or the 25mm chain gun and mounted guns above .50 cal.

And nukes.

And bio.

And chem.

In fact, to hell with it. Every citizen should have a vial of Captain Trips on the shelf just in case.

The TheologyOnline.com TOPIC OF THE DAY for February 8th, 2013 06:00 AM

toldailytopic: Are there any types of new gun control or firearms restrictions you would support?

Take the topic above and run with it! Slice it, dice it, give us your general thoughts about it. Everyday there will be a new TOL Topic of the Day.
If you want to make suggestions for the Topic of the Day send a Tweet to @toldailytopic or @theologyonline or send it to us via Facebook.
No.

Charity

I Just Hate to think, The USA President is a descendent of the muslim culture. Is it rude to expect American citizens to bow to anything that resembles Allah. Who is relentless an way more crafty than all the minds within an innocent Nation struggling to comprehend the real wicked come ruthless mind...that is, Bent to conquer for Allah!

will the next world war be fought with sticks and stones?

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And nukes.

And bio.

And chem.

In fact, to hell with it. Every citizen should have a vial of Captain Trips on the shelf just in case.
Just in case anyone else has a reading comprehension problem like Granite does here...

This Charming Manc

because you can but guns legally without serious checks, not to far away over borders you can travel through without any checks.

The chicago situation is not gun control how I know it. A large supply of legal guns available means that criminals will always get guns when they want them.

Why hasnt that simple logic ever worked in the city of Chicago?

lightbringer

TOL Subscriber
because you can but guns legally without serious checks, not to far away over borders you can travel through without any checks.

The chicago situation is not gun control how I know it. A large supply of legal guns available means that criminals will always get guns when they want them.

You do realize that Chicago has some of the most restrictive laws on gun control in the nation right?

Zeke

You're not reading my posts.

I understand the concept of a citizen militia just fine. But as I said, for the second time now, a well-armed citizenry hasn't intimidated Washington for decades. What does that tell you?

A gun doesn't guarantee freedom. It takes much more than that to safeguard liberty. We have our guns. We blew it. Given the amount of abuse we've tolerated (and continue to tolerate) I see no reason to believe this macho fantasy of "rising up and taking arms" will ever come to fruition except in the imagination of some wannabe Rambos.

Sandstone I agree with you on this one.

This Charming Manc

Do you understand when guns can move over city limits/state borders without restrictions they don't mean anything.

You do realise that Chicago gun laws are still very lax compared to the rest of the western world?

You do realize that Chicago has some of the most restrictive laws on gun control in the nation right?

faramir77

Hot Topic Decapitate - Abortion Gay Witches.

Outlaw what now? Mainstream Consciousness Topic Weekly-Cycle National Debate Theme?

Hey! here's a bright idea.
let's outlaw crimes against society!

Oh yeah, wait_ We already did that.

-How's that workin' out?

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hot Topic Decapitate - Abortion Gay Witches.

Outlaw what now? Mainstream Consciousness Topic Weekly-Cycle National Debate Theme?

Hey! here's a bright idea.
let's outlaw crimes against society!

Oh yeah, wait_ We already did that.

-How's that workin' out?
So is the fact that I am going to delete this ridiculous spam going to ignite another firestorm?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame

And how did making drugs illegal work?