toldailytopic: Are some sins 'non-reformable' and/or 'unforgivable'? If so, what are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, way to go in how to talk to someone who's been abused Nick. "Narcissistic loser"?! Do you know anything about it? Why don't you go and think about that? It's one thing to go around throwing insults and negs but you really do show your colours on this.... Grow up and start acting like an actual man instead of a stupid little brat.

Speaking of losers. :loser:

The thread is not about him or anybody in particular. He wanted it to be. That is too bad a monster did that. The monster should be executed.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then question is then, if Jesus died for all sin, then is blaspheming against the Holy Spirit forgiveble?

You don't need software. There is a context and time to the statement. It has to do with exactly what Jesus said. Do not speak against the Holy Spirit. Paul did.

Jesus forgave sins to people because he is God and can do so. That is mercy. They did not get what they deserved. Those people were not dead to sin. He said if you did blaspheme the Holy Spirit, it wasn't going to be forgiven.

Those dead to sin have no need for on the spot mercy and forgiveness.

SaulToPaul 2

He said if you did blaspheme the Holy Spirit, it wasn't going to be forgiven.

Yes, the key is "it shall not be forgiven in this world, neither in the world to come"

Paul could not be saved into that Acts 2 church. Paul could not be saved in the future Kingdom on earth. Paul's only hope was something that didn't belong to either of those, a mystery, the dispensation of the grace of God.

Arthur Brain

Speaking of losers. :loser:

The thread is not about him or anybody in particular. He wanted it to be. That is too bad a monster did that. The monster should be executed.

No excuse Nick. You made it personal with your own comments which were totally uncalled for. What kind of human being calls someone narcissistic for voicing abuse from experience?! You are a jerk for saying that. Arguments for what should happen to the perpetrators are one thing. I actually agree that those guilty should face the most extreme penalty for the utmost violation and harm they cause. You got that?

So Grow up and start acting like something resembling your "supposed" age. Either that or go and play a game of marbles as your "posting" age suggests more applicable.

:plain:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
selective memory. liar. now youre running from your own statements. see posts 67 and 77.

So calling you a space cadet and narcissitic loser is speaking against you? So if I say a duck has feathers and webbed feet I am speaking against it also? Whatever.

Arthur Brain

So calling you a space cadet and narcissitic loser is speaking against you? So if I say a duck has feathers and webbed feet I am speaking against it also? Whatever.

Is insulting the actual victim of abuse with such stupid and torrid terms edifying Nick? Go and get those marbles because you've sure lost a lot.... :plain:

bybee

Well

Well

Sooooooo, if I call you an ill-mannered uncivil lout will that stick in your webs? bybee :confused:

vnctblzn

So calling you a space cadet and narcissitic loser is speaking against you?
yes. it is derogatory.

So if I say a duck has feathers and webbed feet I am speaking against it also?
an invalid comparison. feathers and webbed feet have nothing to do with a narcissistic loss.

although you are referencing that you believe narcissistic loss is an inherent part of my psyche, even as a bird has feathers and webbed feet. you truly believe your statement. condescending at best.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So calling you a space cadet and narcissitic loser is speaking against you?

Wowza ... you are a quick one!

So if I say a duck has feathers and webbed feet I am speaking against it also? Whatever.

Not even the same thing, and you know it, Nicky. Here's a thought: instead of proving us right that you are an inept debater who is capable of nothing except insults, trying actually contributing something to the discussion.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sooooooo, if I call you an ill-mannered uncivil lout will that stick in your webs? bybee :confused:

Cause you know that would really bother me. You want to bother me, lie about the Gospel. :)

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It still wouldn't work if it wasn't jest. It isn't my gospel. It is Paul's gospel as given to him directly from Christ, with absolute authority.

sdgareth

You don't need software. There is a context and time to the statement. It has to do with exactly what Jesus said. Do not speak against the Holy Spirit. Paul did.

Jesus forgave sins to people because he is God and can do so. That is mercy. They did not get what they deserved. Those people were not dead to sin. He said if you did blaspheme the Holy Spirit, it wasn't going to be forgiven.

Those dead to sin have no need for on the spot mercy and forgiveness.

After a bit of thought and looking around, my answer is this:

As a Christian, been saved by the Grace of God, knowing God.
Having received the word of God. To Blaspheme against the Holy Spirit would be an unpardonable sin. Blaspheming against the Holy Spirit, would be blaspheming against God the Father himself.

To attribute the miracles of Jesus to satan, in my eyes would
be the ultimate, unforgivable sin Towards God and justly unpardonable as a disgrace towards God, The Holy Spirit, Christ and every Christian and Christian faith.

(All of the above in my humble opinion of course)
:singer:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
it fails to convert the homosexual pedophile.

paul doesnt own a gospel.
Then why did he write, "..in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel," "Now to Him who is able to establish you according to my gospel and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began..," and "Remember that Jesus Christ, of the seed of David, was raised from the dead according to my gospel..,"

Romans 2:16, 16:25 and 2 Timothy 2:8, respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.