ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

musterion

Here's one for someone to use.

0.jpg

Doom

No, you didn't. It is not there.

How many times have you stuck your foot in your mouth without knowing it, let alone admitting it.

God's truth is not some totally evil goon.

That was a stupid statement he/she made.

Not the first one on this website.

A lynch mob? Really?
When stupid things are said, it is to the benefit of the subject who said it to continue letting them know what they said was stupid so that they might refrain from saying it, and also so that everyone else who might be listening won't believe it.

oatmeal

When stupid things are said, it is to the benefit of the subject who said it to continue letting them know what they said was stupid so that they might refrain from saying it, and also so that everyone else who might be listening won't believe it.

True, which is why I have pointed out so many errors, but I would rather teach right doctrine

If you really wish to correct someone because they are suffering from doctrinal error, the best way would be to show them accurate doctrine.

For instance, if someone believes that dead people are actually alive, you might want to point our Psalm 6:5 and other similar verses instead of resorting to name calling which tends to put people on the defensive more so than simply showing them scripture.

Indeed, Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, and other great leaders in scripture were bold to speak their mind including calling those opposed to God, whited sepulchres, generation of scorpions, etc.

But they were right about their spiritual condition, they did not call some one names without scriptural and spiritual justification

God's Truth

I wonder how long it took for God's Truth to talk to all 7 billion residents of earth.

“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation".

"I obey all of Jesus' teachings." - God's Truth

You are mocking Jesus.

You are mocking Paul.

Romans 10:18
But I ask: Did they not hear? Of course they did: "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, their words to the ends of the world."

Colossians 1:6
that has come to you. In the same way, the gospel is bearing fruit and growing throughout the whole world--just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it and truly understood God's grace.

Colossians 1:23
if you continue in your faith, established and firm, and do not move from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.

God's Truth

Good job with the lynch mob mentality!

What if someone drums up a lynch mob every time you err?

You'd been lynched dozens if not hundreds of times

Except Romans 5:1 is true for God's truth and for you.

I have not erred.

Faith alone is dead.

Obeying Jesus is life.

God's Truth

I must have missed the post where God's Truth admitted to having erred.

Oatmeal is in error too. I do think that he is trying to promote dead faith.

Oatmeal, faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone. That is what the Word of God says.

People misunderstand Paul about no works. Right after Peter says that, he warns us to obey.

The works we no longer have to do is get circumcised, and do other such things just to go to the temple to worship God.

If you or your wife has a discharge, and if anyone touches you and your wife, or sits on anything you sat on, you all do not have to do a ceremonial washing, and you do not have to bring animals to sacrifice.

Read Leviticus Chapter 15.

Those are the kinds of works Paul was speaking of that no one has to do anymore to be saved!

Paul is not telling people we are saved by faith alone!

Faith alone is mentioned one time in the Bible, and it is to tell us what kind of faith NOT TO HAVE.

God's Truth

No, you didn't. It is not there.

How many times have you stuck your foot in your mouth without knowing it, let alone admitting it.

God's truth is not some totally evil goon.

That was a stupid statement he/she made.

Not the first one on this website.

A lynch mob? Really?

I have done no such thing.

If you would like to debate me, then do so, but stop with your false claims.

God's Truth

Many of those who claim nowadays tongue speaking is real have much animosity for me.

Oatmeal, do you believe tongue speaking is for us?

God's Truth

You are very, very easily stumped.

An accurate Biblical education would be a first step in the right direction for you.

Love of the truth is always a good thing

If you love the truth, why are you acting in an underhanded way towards me? Why are you acting as if you are defending me while you insult me?

I obey Jesus.

Since you think that is a lie, what exactly are you doing that Jesus says not to do?

God's Truth

Chuck Cunninham went light in the loafers shortly after going off to college. Mr. C thenceforth forbade all mention of him in his house. Story around town was Ralph Malph's dad had something to do with it, as rumor was he'd been run out of North Carolina only several years before for a similar incident involving a halfwit filling station attendant and another who went off to join the Marines. Sad story, really.

Wow, can you shut up?

God's Truth

True, which is why I have pointed out so many errors, but I would rather teach right doctrine

If you really wish to correct someone because they are suffering from doctrinal error, the best way would be to show them accurate doctrine.

For instance, if someone believes that dead people are actually alive, you might want to point our Psalm 6:5 and other similar verses instead of resorting to name calling which tends to put people on the defensive more so than simply showing them scripture.

Indeed, Jesus Christ, Paul, Peter, and other great leaders in scripture were bold to speak their mind including calling those opposed to God, whited sepulchres, generation of scorpions, etc.

But they were right about their spiritual condition, they did not call some one names without scriptural and spiritual justification

You are exposed.

You know I can rebuke you with God's Truth.

You do not like me because I can prove easily that your doctrine of death is false.

That is why you are betraying me in a way that Judas betrayed Jesus.

You come on as if you are defending me, but then you in the snakiest way attack.

oatmeal

If you love the truth, why are you acting in an underhanded way towards me? Why are you acting as if you are defending me while you insult me?

I obey Jesus.

Since you think that is a lie, what exactly are you doing that Jesus says not to do?

Did you make that statement that they are taking you to task for?

Well, if you did.

They have shown you from scripture that you made a foolish statement

Maybe you misspoke.

You seem to have claimed perfection in doing all of God's will, even those things which do not apply to Christians (this age of grace)

You could have said, I seek to do all of God's will in my life and that would make sense

Do not all Christians who take God seriously want, in the depth of their hearts, want to please God, to walk worthy of our calling, to walk worthy of God, in every way?

Did you deserve the severity of the attack by those wolves? Probably not.

Sadly, people like john w claim he is attacking the wolves, but he is the one who is most acting the part of a wolf

Did Jesus ever misspeak? No, he always spoke what God told him to speak

Even though he always spoke the truth, he was also attacked by his enemies, yet he always escaped or refuted them accurately.

How much more do you think you can do better than what Jesus Christ did? You misspeak on this website, the wolves here will tear you apart. So choose your words carefully.

You better know scripture and how to communicate it well, or keep your fingers off the keyboard until you do.

SaulToPaul 2

It has already been established with scripture that GT does not obey all of Jesus' commands.

But it's still fun to watch her try to dance all around it in the darkness.

Indeed.

1. Claims to obey all of Jesus' commands, but does not (GT)
2. Do not claim to obey all of Jesus' commands (us)

She is in the same boat with the Pharisees, as they say, but do not.

This is the net result.