ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

john w

Hall of Fame
Obey everything that Jesus says, exactly as he says, and you will get understanding.

"The rules and regulations were nailed to the cross. Obeying Jesus was not nailed to the cross."-TOL drunk

Vs.

"Obey everything that Jesus says"-TOL drunk

"Jesus" says to obey all the rules and regulations.

You: obey them, but don't obey them, as they were nailed to the cross.

This droid is trying to beat the Christmas "lush."

Sober up. Change the water in your bong.

God's Truth

"The rules and regulations were nailed to the cross. Obeying Jesus was not nailed to the cross."-TOL drunk

Vs.

"Jesus" says to obey all the rules and regulations.

You: obey them, but don't obey them, as they were nailed to the cross.

This droid is trying to beat the Christmas "lush."

Sober up. Change the water in your bong.

You prove you are a liar and false witness.

Show where I said what you claim I said.

God's Truth

Obedience does not cause belief.

You are going against Jesus who says, "Anyone who chooses to do the will of God will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."

Born from above does.

You are born from above after you believe and obey. That is when you are forgiven and saved. That is when Jesus will help you.

Would you like scripture references?

Only born agian will understand.

We get understanding only after we obey.

See John 14:21, and many others.

john w

Hall of Fame

Vs.

"Jesus says" to obey all the rules regulations.

You: Obey everything that Jesus says, but no longer the rules and regs, which "Jesus says" to obey. .

Deceiver-"everything."

"Obey everything that Jesus says."-Mrs. Otis Campbell

Vs.

"Obey what you can obey, then you will get understanding."-Mrs. Otis Campbell

Drunk.

john w

Hall of Fame

"Obey everything that Jesus says..I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says....-Mrs. Otis Campbell, AKA God’sUNTruth

You lie about this-no, you don't.

God's Truth

Who wrote the rules and regulations that Moses delivered?

The commands to Moses come from God.

The ceremonial works of the law were made as a teaching tool.

The Israelites had to do many works just to be able to worship God Whom was among them.

Just read about the works the Israelites used to have to do:

Leviticus 15:32 These are the regulations for a man with a discharge, for anyone made unclean by an emission of semen, 33 for a woman in her monthly period, for a man or a woman with a discharge, and for a man who has sexual relations with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.

Go read about what you would have to do, if it were not for Jesus' blood making you clean.

Those works were nailed to the cross. OBEYING JESUS WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS. Doing all the works to make ourselves clean was nailed to the cross. OBEYING JESUS WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS.

God's Truth

vs.

2 Timothy 2:7 Consider what I say; and the Lord give thee understanding in all things.

Paul was speaking to people WHO OBEY.

Philippians 2:12 Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed--not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence--continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling,

God's Truth

vs.

Ephesians 2:5 KJV Colossians 2:13 KJV

Those who were dead in their sins were the Gentiles.

The Jews had the works to clean themselves. The Gentiles did not. They were dead in their sins, and in their uncircumcised flesh. Jesus did not make them get circumcised in the flesh first before he saved them, for we are made clean by faith in his blood. However, we still have to obey Jesus. We still have to do what he says. We still have to do right and abstain from evil.

Colossians 2:13 When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins,

Ephesians 2:1
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,

Ephesians 2:5
made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions--it is by grace you have been saved.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Those who were dead in their sins were the Gentiles.
Yes, and they were saved by grace!

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:"

Just as those of us today who have trusted the Lord believing the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)!

God's Truth

vs.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV, Ephesians 1:13 KJV, Ephesians 2:4-9 KJV

Belief in Jesus brings salvation. Before Jesus died, he forgave sins. After Jesus died, he forgives sins.

The Gentiles were enemies of God because they did not do the many works to clean themselves just to worship God. God allowed them to be saved, as the Jews were, even though the Jews did all those works. God saves the Gentiles without their having to do all the things the Jews used to have to do

All the scriptures that say believe...they do not nullify the scriptures that say obey.

Who but the devil would behind attacking others who preach obedience to Christ?

john w

Hall of Fame
The commands to Moses come from God.

The ceremonial works of the law were made as a teaching tool.

The Israelites had to do many works just to be able to worship God Whom was among them.

Just read about the works the Israelites used to have to do:

Leviticus 15:32 These are the regulations for a man with a discharge, for anyone made unclean by an emission of semen, 33 for a woman in her monthly period, for a man or a woman with a discharge, and for a man who has sexual relations with a woman who is ceremonially unclean.

Go read about what you would have to do, if it were not for Jesus' blood making you clean.

Those works were nailed to the cross. OBEYING JESUS WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS. Doing all the works to make ourselves clean was nailed to the cross. OBEYING JESUS WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS.

Sober up.

"Obey everything that Jesus says."-TOL drunk

"OBEYING JESUS WAS NOT NAILED TO THE CROSS."-Mrs. Otis Campbell

"Jesus says" to obey "The commands to Moses...The ceremonial works of the law." "OBEYING JESUS" is obeying " "The commands to Moses...ceremonial works of the law."

You: Obey Jesus, but don't obey Jesus.

You lush.