ECT TOL "member" God's Truth-Her "Un truth"

john w

Hall of Fame
"Obey everything that Jesus says..I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says....-Mrs. Otis Campbell, AKA God’sUNTruth

You lie about this-no, you don't.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you like meshak's pearls?

pearls-on-swine-24169895106.jpg

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Mark 1:15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel."

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

John 14:21 Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”

John 14:23 Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.

Acts 5:32 We are witnesses of these things, and so is the Holy Spirit, whom God has given to those who obey him."

1 John 3:24 Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, "I love God," yet hates his brother, he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, whom he has not seen.

Luke 11:28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”

Hebrews 5:9 and, once made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation for all who obey him

Acts 20:21 I have declared to both Jews and Greeks that they must turn to God in repentance and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

There are more; however, there is not one scripture that you can dismiss.

Regeneration precedes faith because it is God who:

- draws people to Himself (John 6:44,65).
- creates a clean heart (Psalm 51:10).
- appoints people to believe (Acts 13:48).
- works faith in the believer (John 6:28-29).
- chooses who is to be holy and blameless (Eph. 1:4).
- chooses us for salvation (2 Thess. 2:13-14).
- grants the act of believing (Phil. 1:29).
- grants repentance (2 Tim. 2:24-26).
- calls according to His purpose (2 Tim. 1:9).
- causes us to be born again (1 Pet. 1:3).
- predestines us to salvation (Rom. 8:29-30).
- predestines us to adoption (Eph. 1:5).
- predestines us according to His purpose (Eph. 1:11).
- makes us born again not by our will but by His will (John 1:12-13).

It is man who:

- is deceitful and desperately sick (Jer. 17:9).
- is full of evil (Mark 7:21-23).
- loves darkness rather than light (John 3:19).
- is unrighteous, does not understand, does not seek for God (Rom. 3:10-12).
- is helpless and ungodly (Rom. 5:6).
- is dead in his trespasses and sins (Eph. 2:1).
- is by nature a child of wrath (Eph. 2:3).
- cannot understand spiritual things (1 Cor. 2:14).
- is a slave of sin (Rom. 6:16-20).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mark 1:44 KJV

And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses .

Do it.

Fraud.

Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses,

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
Joh 1:17 For the law was given by Moses,

but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Nope-

You: all scripture is for my obedience...."Christ commanded..."

And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way, shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things which Moses .

Do it.

Fraud.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Nope-

Do it.

Fraud.

GT explained that to you many times.

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Mat 5:2 And he opened his mouth, and taught them, saying,
Mat 5:3 Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Mat 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame

Mat 5:1 And seeing the multitudes, he went up into a mountain: and when he was set, his disciples came unto him:
Mat 5:6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
Mat 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Mat 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
Mat 5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
Mat 5:14 Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.
Mat 5:15 Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.
Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Mat 5:19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

LA

Do it.

Fraud.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

LA

In these verses; Christ is speaking to the "Lost Sheep of the House
of Israel." Will you ever get that?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It is man who:

You're just a Calvinist so, we don't have to listen to you!

God's Truth

Jesus draws ALL to Himself. We can answer the call or resist.

Just ask for the scripture references if you do not recognize the scripture I am speaking.

That is about having our sins washed away, after repentance.

That is about the Gentiles being able to be saved too.

That scripture does not say that. That scripture says God's work is that we have faith.

That is about the plan. The plan of salvation is so that we can be made holy and walk blameless before God.

God chooses anyone who fears Him and does what is right.

That is about the Gentiles being able to be saved now too.

That is about a saved person speaking gently to someone in error, so that the one in error does not get angry and harden his heart. If a believer explains things to someone gently, they are more likely to listen, and then repent. Then God would hear their repentance and save them.
That scripture is telling us that God made the plan of salvation before the world was created, and we did not talk Him into it by anything we did, for we were not born yet.

Born again is when you have all your sins washed away, you are a new person without any sins...just like being born again.
God foreknew the JEWS. Paul was explaining that the Jews are also included in salvation that they were not cut off forever.
That is about the plan being planned before the world was made.
God knows who will accept Him and who will not.

Read this scripture:

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

They were NOT INCLUDED UNTIL THEY BELIEVED. YOU say they were chosen before they were born. The Bible does not say that. Not only that, there is NO scripture ANYWHERE that says we cannot believe in God before being saved, and that God makes us believe.

Read what I wrote above.

The Jews USED to be able to be called a CHILD OF GOD just because they were BLOOD RELATED to Abraham. In addition, a person could choose to become a child of God, just by getting circumcised, and doing the other ceremonial works. However, now, through Jesus, God chooses us according to our heart.

Remember, I can give you scripture references for everything that I say.

It is man who:

That is not about ALL people.

Not everyone is only accustomed to being evil Not everyone only lives for the flesh. We are flesh, AND spirit.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Jeremiah 13:23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

I tell you, you have been misled by false teachers.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Obey everything that Jesus says..I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says....-Mrs. Otis Campbell, AKA God’sUNTruth

You lie about this-no, you don't.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Jesus draws ALL to Himself. We can answer the call or resist.

Just ask for the scripture references if you do not recognize the scripture I am speaking.

That is about having our sins washed away, after repentance.

That is about the Gentiles being able to be saved too.

That scripture does not say that. That scripture says God's work is that we have faith.

That is about the plan. The plan of salvation is so that we can be made holy and walk blameless before God.

God chooses anyone who fears Him and does what is right.

That is about the Gentiles being able to be saved now too.

That is about a saved person speaking gently to someone in error, so that the one in error does not get angry and harden his heart. If a believer explains things to someone gently, they are more likely to listen, and then repent. Then God would hear their repentance and save them.

That scripture is telling us that God made the plan of salvation before the world was created, and we did not talk Him into it by anything we did, for we were not born yet.

Born again is when you have all your sins washed away, you are a new person without any sins...just like being born again.

God foreknew the JEWS. Paul was explaining that the Jews are also included in salvation that they were not cut off forever.

That is about the plan being planned before the world was made.
God knows who will accept Him and who will not.

Read this scripture:

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation. When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit,

They were NOT INCLUDED UNTIL THEY BELIEVED. YOU say they were chosen before they were born. The Bible does not say that. Not only that, there is NO scripture ANYWHERE that says we cannot believe in God before being saved, and that God makes us believe.

Read what I wrote above.

The Jews USED to be able to be called a CHILD OF GOD just because they were BLOOD RELATED to Abraham. In addition, a person could choose to become a child of God, just by getting circumcised, and doing the other ceremonial works. However, now, through Jesus, God chooses us according to our heart.

Remember, I can give you scripture references for everything that I say.

That is not about ALL people.

Not everyone is only accustomed to being evil Not everyone only lives for the flesh. We are flesh, AND spirit.

Hebrews 12:9, Zechariah 12:1, and Malachi 2:15.

Jeremiah 13:23 Can an Ethiopian change his skin or a leopard its spots? Neither can you do good who are accustomed to doing evil.

I tell you, you have been misled by false teachers.

Only the sheep will answer the call due to God's preplans.

God's work regarding faith has already been done for the elects before thier birth.

Only the elects are born agian.

God knowing who would accept Him cause God willed it. God willed all elects to be elects. He didn't will those that drove themselves to hell due to thier sins . Those that drove themselves to hell due to the only choice they had. The hellers didn't have the choice to belive due to God never willing them the gift of faith.
All mankind were domed to hell but God choose the elects according to his own pleasure, not man's and they believe. The elects don't get to reject due to it not being an option. Reject isn't an option for the elects.

There are no options regarding to spiritual things of God in Free will.

Man isn't free alone to choose God on his own without regeneration or being born agian.

This makes regeneration precede faith ring true. This is the truth

Those that deny that are sit outta luck. Luck is all they have and Luck doesn't do any good.

God's Truth

Only the sheep will answer the call due to God's preplans.

God's work regarding faith has already been done for the elects before thier birth.

Only the elects are born agian.

God knowing who would accept Him cause God willed it. God willed all elects to be elects. He didn't will those that drove themselves to hell due to thier sins . Those that drove themselves to hell due to the only choice they had. The hellers didn't have the choice to belive due to God never willing them the gift of faith.
All mankind were domed to hell but God choose the elects according to his own pleasure, not man's and they believe. The elects don't get to reject due to it not being an option. Reject isn't an option for the elects.

There are no options regarding to spiritual things of God in Free will.

Man isn't free alone to choose God on his own without regeneration or being born agian.

This makes regeneration precede faith ring true. This is the truth

Those that deny that are sit outta luck. Luck is all they have and Luck doesn't do any good.

Anyone can become a sheep.

We Gentiles were all called dogs, and we can now become children of God.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Anyone can become a sheep.

We Gentiles were all called dogs, and we can now become children of God.

Mankind don't know how to become a sheep. They wouldn't care to know how if they tried.

Regeneration must first happen for them to know how.

Lets not go back and forth like B57 and Pate for 20 years.

I'll end it first.

Buh bye

God's Truth

Mankind don't know how to become a sheep. They wouldn't care to know how if they tried.

Regeneration must first happen for them to know how.

Lets not go back and forth like B57 and Pate for 20 years.

I'll end it first.

Buh bye

Why do you come here at all then?